Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 19. (Read 224554 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Any news for the poker game ?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
what the dump? have we never went under 300?
It did went under 300 few weeks ago when people were dumping. I think 180 satoshi was lowest that time.
I forgot...hope to dont go that low again!
I hope the same. Competition is tough on genuine coins so development and mass adoption is vital.. Hope GB team will progress with time.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
It did went under 300 few weeks ago when people were dumping. I think 180 satoshi was lowest that time.
I forgot...hope to dont go that low again!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
Very nice the new GB AccelRator portal but I find it a bit complex... maybe that's why there isn't much yet. I think a tutorial would be handy!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hey guys, don't forget that http://gbaccelrator.com/ is launched now. If anyone has any campaigns, you can go and launch them now. We have had several successful campaigns, and yours could be next.
legendary
Hi all Smiley

Can someone tell me why a transaction i made 24 hours ago is still showing 0 confirms ?

Date: 25/10/2014 18:37
To: ghTeZsvZabBY4VTD1V6uAmir2hUfLqskGj
Debit: -458.00 GB
Net amount: -458.00 GB
Transaction ID: 2e0b1ff68c591d8c0caaab65faf9a398791d255322c115ccd4faa5273adc911a

Thanks in advance for any help

Mark
Block explorer says already many confirmations for this transaction. Check this https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gb/tx.dws?2e0b1ff68c591d8c0caaab65faf9a398791d255322c115ccd4faa5273adc911a.htm

Where are you transfering or withdrawing? May be you need to update to latest wallet?
Also wallet address you transferred showing its final balance https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gb/address.dws?ghTeZsvZabBY4VTD1V6uAmir2hUfLqskGj.htm
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
Hi all Smiley

Can someone tell me why a transaction i made 24 hours ago is still showing 0 confirms ?

Date: 25/10/2014 18:37
To: ghTeZsvZabBY4VTD1V6uAmir2hUfLqskGj
Debit: -458.00 GB
Net amount: -458.00 GB
Transaction ID: 2e0b1ff68c591d8c0caaab65faf9a398791d255322c115ccd4faa5273adc911a

Thanks in advance for any help

Mark
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
To me anyway, Its clear from the charts, that there is a lot of interest in the coin from big players, keep up the hardwork dev Smiley

lol.
The issue was checked and fixed. Now everyone can submit their project.
Extremely happy to announce that we have a release ready! The release is tested, designed, and has no issues that we aware of. We really wanted to make sure we didn't let you guys down this week, and although we have had some hiccups, we've been working to get something released. We happily present the GBAccelrator! This is the full version that everyone has been waiting for, you are all now able to go make accounts and create campaigns for GB inspired projects. Our last accelerator funded the web/android wallet, poker site, and facebook campaign. The facebook campaign is live, the poker site is being created by CarltonBanksy, the web wallet will be release anyday, and the android wallet shortly after that. What is proven though is that this accelerator can provide valuable resources for the community to build new projects!

http://gbaccelrator.com/

Looks good, however the links 'my account' and 'submit a project' both gets this error:

Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/greengoal/public_html/crowdfunding/wp-content/plugins/galaxyfunder/inc/class_shortcode_generator.php on line 464

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Extremely happy to announce that we have a release ready! The release is tested, designed, and has no issues that we aware of. We really wanted to make sure we didn't let you guys down this week, and although we have had some hiccups, we've been working to get something released. We happily present the GBAccelrator! This is the full version that everyone has been waiting for, you are all now able to go make accounts and create campaigns for GB inspired projects. Our last accelerator funded the web/android wallet, poker site, and facebook campaign. The facebook campaign is live, the poker site is being created by CarltonBanksy, the web wallet will be release anyday, and the android wallet shortly after that. What is proven though is that this accelerator can provide valuable resources for the community to build new projects!

Looks good, however the links 'my account' and 'submit a project' both gets this error:

Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/greengoal/public_html/crowdfunding/wp-content/plugins/galaxyfunder/inc/class_shortcode_generator.php on line 464
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
To me anyway, Its clear from the charts, that there is a lot of interest in the coin from big players, keep up the hardwork dev Smiley
legendary
Who do you think pushed the price to 1200 last week, and then back to 420?
Obviously is not just the market I guess...
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Any IRC channel?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
legendary
a great work as usual!

To all the people who continue to support GreenBacks, we are really thankful to have you in the community. The coin couldn't survive if no one was interested in it, and although GB support is small, it is still worth it to us to keep working for you guys. Stay tuned, the releases could come at any time.
legendary
As we said on twitter, "We will deeply apologize for the delays in both projects right now. We never expected these errors to come up, but we're working to get there."
Oh thanks, I've missed that twit!!!
I'm going to RT now!!
Pages:
Jump to: