Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 57. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
@up
I agree - I see it as an opportunity to buy as long as project continues according to the roadmap
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
people just need to stop pulling back their buy orders.  they think they are getting a good deal but the bot is just dumping it lower because of it.  They need to grow some balls and start buying so that the other botters and people waiting to sell at a bit of profit (most sell orders under 2.5k is the bots with some real orders in between) can start building up the walls.  

People who are pulling back after every dump so they can ping pong for a small profit are greedy and fuck up the price for their small profits.

The bot already bought lower than you so if you just place buy orders instead of buy up into the sell order then you are getting played by a whale who will dump on you to get back to his lowest at the time buy order and wait for the next dump (or create one himself).

Interesting.Smiley

Everything with project is OK. People selling now coins bought higher are morons imo.Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

I have more than 30 million, and I hope it is not a hoax, but I did not see the efforts of the development team

That's sort of a silly statement -- http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/roadmap/

They met every item listed, on time, so far. If you want to state any knock on the devs, is there is somewhat of a dangerous gap between now and when the marketplace will be ready.

And 30 million, you say? Are you even in the right coin thread? There is a max of what, like 20 million coins total?

I just want to say that I did not give up hope
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Goog luck being a bagholder CryptoTV

I am playing with what I already had in GB, ill bring in more btc if needed but we'll see.  I already made my profit and have a crapload more coins then I started with.  I'm doing ok even if you greedy SOBs take it to 1 sat.

Hi! i don't have much but little amount! The price is not gonna go up by a miracle it depends on people
i hold a small amount but i trust the coin
How about some of us join and start pumping the coin!
we must discuss it , those interested and big investors , tell us what shall we do , where shall we talk on this?
The Price ain't increasing itself , we will have to pump it and keep it there by not selling our holds but keeping it

lol. just let the market be the market.  if there's no big money coming in, then it won't go up.  price will depend on how this project is developed and marketed. 

i like what i see in paper, but let's see if they can deliver and how they do in practice.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I am playing with what I already had in GB, ill bring in more btc if needed but we'll see.  I already made my profit and have a crapload more coins then I started with.  I'm doing ok even if you greedy SOBs take it to 1 sat.

Hi! i don't have much but little amount! The price is not gonna go up by a miracle it depends on people
we must discuss it , those interested and big investors , tell us what shall we do , where shall we talk on this?
The Price ain't increasing itself , we will have to pump it and keep it there by not selling our holds but keeping it

people just need to stop pulling back their buy orders.  they think they are getting a good deal but the bot is just dumping it lower because of it.  They need to grow some balls and start buying so that the other botters and people waiting to sell at a bit of profit (most sell orders under 2.5k is the bots with some real orders in between) can start building up the walls.  

People who are pulling back after every dump so they can ping pong for a small profit are greedy and fuck up the price for their small profits.

The bot already bought lower than you so if you just place buy orders instead of buy up into the sell order then you are getting played by a whale who will dump on you to get back to his lowest at the time buy order and wait for the next dump (or create one himself).
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace

I am playing with what I already had in GB, ill bring in more btc if needed but we'll see.  I already made my profit and have a crapload more coins then I started with.  I'm doing ok even if you greedy SOBs take it to 1 sat.

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
what coin isnt??   Huh 99%of coins that come out look to be a scams nowadays. just gotta be lucky/smart to get something out of it.
even if its not a scam.. these pump/dumpers see a coin rise and F up the whole market(greedy S.O.B's)  Kiss . the  "lil" guy (like me) has to be lucky/smart again.
thank god i dumped most mine in the 24xx. let see if it goes to 800.. got me a feeling 11xx is the bottom.. ( i hope)  Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes ) "crosses fingers"

be careful of predicitng bottoms.
Activity: 334
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

I have more than 30 million, and I hope it is not a hoax, but I did not see the efforts of the development team

That's sort of a silly statement -- http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/roadmap/

They met every item listed, on time, so far. If you want to state any knock on the devs, is there is somewhat of a dangerous gap between now and when the marketplace will be ready.

And 30 million, you say? Are you even in the right coin thread? There is a max of what, like 20 million coins total?
when the hell is someone gunna start a bot free exchange.  These botters shit on every coin out now, shame only whales and turd traders use them and both sides are greedy as hell.  

If you took 5x profit, put up your buy walls or buy now you asshats, stop being the turd and trying to gain an extra 100 sats,do you part and save this coin, that or go fu*k yourselves.  Grin

I already did my part and you greedy bastards took me in the 1400s, I ain't selling either.  Don't let the botters win.
Shareholders, this is a scam  Grin

Please post your proof or shut up!

Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
what coin isnt??   Huh 99%of coins that come out look to be a scams nowadays. just gotta be lucky/smart to get something out of it.
even if its not a scam.. these pump/dumpers see a coin rise and F up the whole market(greedy S.O.B's)  Kiss . the  "lil" guy (like me) has to be lucky/smart again.
thank god i dumped most mine in the 24xx. let see if it goes to 800.. got me a feeling 11xx is the bottom.. ( i hope)  Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes ) "crosses fingers"

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.

Please post your proof or shut up!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Now as usual volume will get higher and the price lower.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Prices continued to decline, I suspect is a liar
Pages:
Jump to: