Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 55. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
we are all very excited about the news  Cheesy
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I hope that isn't the news dev is going to tell tomorrow, I want something more!

We're sorry if that news disappoints you, we were waiting for it to be official to announce. Everyone had been asking for it, and we're pretty excited to be added to the new Mintpal/Moolah; we think it is a big deal. Also, if that is not enough, remember that we have an unnamed project we are working on.

It might help a little if that unnamed project wasn't quite so unnamed.

I see little point to when devs announce a 'secret project'. Basically just tell people what it is, a rough estimate of the release date, and that's it. Only point to keeping a project secret is if you don't know if it'll come to fruition, and in that case, it's best not to even announce anything at all. The exception being of course unless it's a joint project and due to legalities you aren't allowed to mention anything.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I hope that isn't the news dev is going to tell tomorrow, I want something more!

We're sorry if that news disappoints you, we were waiting for it to be official to announce. Everyone had been asking for it, and we're pretty excited to be added to the new Mintpal/Moolah; we think it is a big deal. Also, if that is not enough, remember that we have an unnamed project we are working on.
Of course is good!! I'm glad about it!
So is that the news you were going to announce tomorrow?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
GB Dev is good m8:), mintpal v 2 maybe will be better than now is.

For unnamed projects:

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace

Hey! i made a support ticket cos your chat wasn't online , it has been some time now
I made a transaction of 20k GB from wallet to Bittrex
but haven't recieved them

EDIT : Resolved
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Now that it is official: we are tentatively scheduled to be launched on the new moolah and Mintpal V2. You'll notice that they are removing a ton of coins from Mintpal, but they also add a couple coins, one of which is greenbacks. You guys have been asking for this, so we're happy to be announcing it.

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

+1

NICE Smiley
legendary

Theres a Road Map complete with ETAs...I mean what else do you guys want? Have some patience
yes m8! They're going to tell something tomorrow, I think is something not included in roadmap, so I guess isn't the Mintpal v2 adding neither.

Theres a Road Map complete with ETAs...I mean what else do you guys want? Have some patience
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Is there a richlist anywhere?
this is great news for this coin, more people will get to know more about it and will invest in it. keep up the good work my friends  Cheesy Wink
time to buy more greenbacks  Tongue thanks for the cheap coins dumpers
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Now that it is official: we are tentatively scheduled to be launched on the new moolah and Mintpal V2. You'll notice that they are removing a ton of coins from Mintpal, but they also add a couple coins, one of which is greenbacks. You guys have been asking for this, so we're happy to be announcing it.

Good news Cheesy
greenbacks will be listed on the new mintpal v2  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 270
Merit: 130
DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016
Why the price is keep dropping,looks like all things are right.

Because you bought your stack in a p&d scheme

Could you share your insights ?
 I read the whitepaper and i didn't find anything suspicious about their sayings, but i didn't find anything innovative or interesting about their technology neither.
Sounds like a bitcoin fork with a good story
Pages:
Jump to: