Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 56. (Read 224592 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
I bought in at 1350 sat and I must say GB looks very promising  Cool
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I have 192000 and am personally still buying, i know its only 1% but im holding and staking. relax enjoy your labor day.
legendary
From the price perspectiv, this week could be very interesting.
It started very dynamically already and we have a milestone on the roadmap this week Smiley
I agree.  This is still very new.  Let's stick together, forget about the 800 sat prediction.  Make your own destiny.  Put up a wall around 1250.  Most of us made some money on this coin, either by holding, or selling some at the top.  Stand tall, and firm!!! 
I'll buy more @ that level.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
It started very dynamically already and we have a milestone on the roadmap this week Smiley
I agree.  This is still very new.  Let's stick together, forget about the 800 sat prediction.  Make your own destiny.  Put up a wall around 1250.  Most of us made some money on this coin, either by holding, or selling some at the top.  Stand tall, and firm!!! 
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Very happy can buy 3BTC GB at around 1100, this is all my assets 65%. Hope pump from now on
Weren't we going to 800 sat?
If you really want to 800sat, I will buy 35% of the GB.
800 was the prediction if we would go under 1500.
Activity: 112
Very happy can buy 3BTC GB at around 1100, this is all my assets 65%. Hope pump from now on
If you really want to 800sat, I will buy 35% of the GB.
legendary
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 1470
Price is very low, is a good time for buy
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
In China we have an old saying people with bulls can be rich or poor immediatly.I think it's time to buy GB.i bet myself!

you should sign that in blood.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
In China we have an old saying people with bulls can be rich or poor immediatly.I think it's time to buy GB.i bet myself!
legendary
Why the price is keep dropping,looks like all things are right.

there's no right or wrong.  there's only up, down and sideways.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

Because you bought your stack in a p&d scheme
legendary
I can understand people dumping at higher prices but people selling at this price are pretty much stupid
It is only about 2x the ICO price...given it is properly launched and devs delivered until now

fear does that. 
Activity: 96
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
That's right. Dev is legit, coin is really serious project, so don't sell this coin, just hold.

Actual prices are very cheap - marketcap is only $ 118,328   http://coinmarketcap.com/

Shareholders, this is a scam  Grin

Please post your proof or shut up!

I have more than 30 million, and I hope it is not a hoax, but I did not see the efforts of the development team

Hahahaha worst fud ever:) Total supply is 20m and you have 30m?

Man you ate too much mushrooms and you see too much "0" as a shrooms oev in your wallet!  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Goog luck being a bagholder CryptoTV

I am playing with what I already had in GB, ill bring in more btc if needed but we'll see.  I already made my profit and have a crapload more coins then I started with.  I'm doing ok even if you greedy SOBs take it to 1 sat.

Hi! i don't have much but little amount! The price is not gonna go up by a miracle it depends on people
i hold a small amount but i trust the coin
How about some of us join and start pumping the coin!
we must discuss it , those interested and big investors , tell us what shall we do , where shall we talk on this?
The Price ain't increasing itself , we will have to pump it and keep it there by not selling our holds but keeping it

people just need to stop pulling back their buy orders.  they think they are getting a good deal but the bot is just dumping it lower because of it.  They need to grow some balls and start buying so that the other botters and people waiting to sell at a bit of profit (most sell orders under 2.5k is the bots with some real orders in between) can start building up the walls.  

People who are pulling back after every dump so they can ping pong for a small profit are greedy and fuck up the price for their small profits.

The bot already bought lower than you so if you just place buy orders instead of buy up into the sell order then you are getting played by a whale who will dump on you to get back to his lowest at the time buy order and wait for the next dump (or create one himself).

Okay seems like good enough but there's no way am dumping my coins anytime sooner, seeing how dev is bringing everything on time and the bright future it holds , it might just be better not to sell them but be able to use them with casheerapp that will be coming and greencard
AWESOME ! Cheesy
Activity: 193
I can understand people dumping at higher prices but people selling at this price are pretty much stupid
It is only about 2x the ICO price...given it is properly launched and devs delivered until now
Pages:
Jump to: