Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 54. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
I hope the team can list the rich list,
the distribution of the total coins,
wallet there is a problem, please check,
incremental release for erey year, please carefully consider the original shareholders,
thank you
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
GreenBacks have been added to the votinglist at Swap Hole.
You can vote once an hour and no registration needed.

https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting

legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Looking forward to have a tight community, not only supporting GB, but also involved in community development.
Just keep up the good work dev team  Wink
atv
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
We really appreciate everyone who messages us just to say, "good job". Thank You!
well done good job and many many thanks
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
The coin has been dumped from nearly 4k sat to 1.2k sat. Its due to go up pretty soon imo.
Designed to stay on top.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
The coin has been dumped from nearly 4k sat to 1.2k sat. Its due to go up pretty soon imo.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This week will be good for GB

We couldn't agree more.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
In few weeks Mintpal relaunch will be opened, and it will be amazing for GB to be traded there from the beginning.

A few weeks??!?!?!  Wow I thought it was in a few days or something.  Um, ya it's good that GB will be listed, but a few weeks in crypto in an eternity.

another exchange isn't big news IMHO.
Activity: 84
In few weeks Mintpal relaunch will be opened, and it will be amazing for GB to be traded there from the beginning.

A few weeks??!?!?!  Wow I thought it was in a few days or something.  Um, ya it's good that GB will be listed, but a few weeks in crypto in an eternity.

yea but it might be at a much higher price by then.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

keep buying guys, good news. let's get this price back up. Grin
Activity: 36
Want to own a good stack of GB for cheap?  160k+ for sale at At Cryptsy right now for 1390-1410
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We really appreciate everyone who messages us just to say, "good job". Thank You!
lot's of new btc will flow in because of the mintpal news Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Greenbacks Accelerator coming.
And very nice that GB will be added to Mintpal v2.
People that expected bigger news had to read the tweet a little better instead of the comment given with the tweet on this forum.
Tweet said "small announcement" and the comment said "big news"

The roadmap is on the op and here http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/roadmap/
Activity: 48
Getting added to Mintpal V2 is very big news. My coins are chilling and staking in my wallet  Smiley.
Activity: 66
dev, keep in mind that there are people here that you will never be able to pleased no matter how hard you try so the best you can do is focus on the opinion of people that do really care about the coin. thank you for your hard work and for your constant presence in this thread. keep on rolling Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: