Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 59. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
GB dev try to work hard for new things on GBcoin, launching new wallet and new features but peoples are dumping gb coin like there is no tomorrow, low price value low trade volume, looks like it will b 500sat tomorrow,
 come on dev and GB community lets stop dumping and increase the value of coin

We are working hard on this coin. In 1 week we've acquired two partnerships, one of which will allow people to spend GB anywhere. We were added to cryptsy, and we're working on being added to others. We've added a custom roadmap, ticket support, and live chat to our website. We also delivered all new features we promised for the wallet in time the day we promised. We're continuing to work now, and we'll be working harder than ever. We even have an entire kick starter style website coming out this week, that's a big deal and takes quite a bit of work. The problem is not how hard we're working. We just need to keep GreenBacks relevant and make sure people don't just look past it. We had our initial major rush, now it's due for a slow climb. The problem is btc is struggling right now and it's the weekend.

HI DEVS, we all know that you guys are working hard and that the price decline has nothing to do with your performance you have done an amazing job so far, it is up to us (the community ) to support the coin and not sale at this crazy prices. this is an amazing coin excellent developers and i believe in it.
Activity: 84
yea, this is pretty typical price action.  Probably be back at 2k by Monday.
Activity: 112
GB dev try to work hard for new things on GBcoin, launching new wallet and new features but peoples are dumping gb coin like there is no tomorrow, low price value low trade volume, looks like it will b 500sat tomorrow,

We are working hard on this coin. In 1 week we've acquired two partnerships, one of which will allow people to spend GB anywhere. We were added to cryptsy, and we're working on being added to others. We've added a custom roadmap, ticket support, and live chat to our website. We also delivered all new features we promised for the wallet in time the day we promised. We're continuing to work now, and we'll be working harder than ever. We even have an entire kick starter style website coming out this week, that's a big deal and takes quite a bit of work. The problem is not how hard we're working. We just need to keep GreenBacks relevant and make sure people don't just look past it. We had our initial major rush, now it's due for a slow climb. The problem is btc is struggling right now and it's the weekend.
Prices do not have any relationship with the developer, his efforts we is be obvious to people. Each coin will experience price declines, GB is no exception.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 84
thanks for selling me more gb in the 1500s
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
Not every trader believes in holding coins in hope of a huge reward. It's pretty basic and once you get your head around that, you will understand that people trade coins in hopes of smaller profits over huge get rich hodling. Also if a coins price drops like GB has been for days, people will cut their losses and look for something that is making them coins...not losing them.

I got into GB at the point it is now...based on the quick spike to 3000 sats, I deemed to hold and see what happens...now I think I'll just dump and move on to the next coin. Good luck GB
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Community is ok, but trader are shit, they sell seeking weakhands! Always because of them even good coin dies!
The team is good, the coin is young, so I can't find a reason why people should sell at this point.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Right then, the price finally looks about right to buy Smiley

I think I had better get some of these, and put them into my medium to long term portfolio.

Cheers
Mark

bullish  Wink

https://twitter.com/hashtag/GreenBacks?src=hash

We stayed inside the green line, so it could be a bullish period, we're safe to go down again.
right?

Why not, that's what I'm hoping so  Wink

http://cryptognosys.com/home/?p=226
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
greenbacksteam,

don't mean to nitpick but in your site you spelled decentralized as "descentralized". please correct it. 

thanks.

legendary
if we lose 3BTC we go in 2nd page
legendary

I think I had better get some of these, and put them into my medium to long term portfolio.

Cheers
Mark

bullish  Wink

We stayed inside the green line, so it could be a bullish period, we're safe to go down again.
right?
legendary
SoNiC BooM

Cheers
Mark

bullish  Wink

legendary
SoNiC BooM
yeah, looks stable now.  still in watch mode tho..  i really wanna make sure.  Cheesy

As I can see there is a nice accumulation going on (about 60 BTC...+/- 10BTC ) in a last 48h
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
yeah, looks stable now.  still in watch mode tho..  i really wanna make sure.  Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better

Cheers
Mark
Activity: 1022
We've had a couple requests for it, but do you guys want to see a dedicated GreenBacks forum? Would you guys use it if we created one? We think it could be a good place for our community to have conversations with each other, provide feedback on our projects, and suggest new projects.

I wouldn't want to see a seperate forum as not many coins pull it off very well.

Always different information on each one, you will only get the hard core green backers over there.

If you can handle the idiots ( fudders ) here then I would just keep this one open Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

this is shitcoin
be aware and dont invest more than you can afford to loose
this one way street to the big loss

That has to be one of the weaker attempts at fud I've seen here. I mean, can't you at least put a little effort into it? Criticize a coin feature, wallet, or something?

Question for the devs ....

About a week ago you mentioned a secret project? Can you be a little less secretive about it, give some clue what it is, and a rough timeline for release?

The 2.5 wallet is due on the 12th of Sep, correct?

It might not be a bad idea to stress upcoming features, exchanges, or whatever, and space them out weekly if you can. Sometimes I think many investors here have some form of investing ADD, where they need to see constant features or additions, or they lose interest in a coin. I guess for newer coins, it's sometimes just reassurance that the devs will remain active.  Or it keeps the gambler sorts from feeling they need to jump coin to coin with their btc.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
If BTC will hold 480 support line, it looks like the excellent time for buy (if someone is interested in good ROI)
Pages:
Jump to: