Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Geeba][ICO]Disruptive Delivery Ecosystem of Decentralized Hubs & Robots - page 4. (Read 6712 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
At what stage is ICO now? Can I take part in this?
Activity: 112
 this project  sounds logical.  The developments of tools for delivery are cool, analysts! Do you plan anything in terms of joint projects based on the advantages of blockchain with other services?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
How do you cover the legal aspect of this? who pays for the damage?
Activity: 77
Seem a real work here. But yep good concept, we all could use such project now that we'd all be busy soon after years and we would be needing some individuals to do plumbing and lawn mowing. This will give them the opportunity to be in the crypto investments.
Activity: 97
Very accurate market entry point, there is little competition now, I think the project will be successful.
Activity: 89
Hello, the idea looks interesting. But I don't understand why do you need a blockchain for that? You already have a cleaning company? Experience in this area? In which countries do you plan to open. Thank you. Maybe I'll join in generosity, if I have more information. I have a popular channel on YouTube
Activity: 93
let's make this project to be crowded and build a strong community, this looks very interesting. this is an interesting idea with the services offered by this project.
Activity: 103
Your team profile is also very attractive so that I hope this will get succeed to raise huge amount through this ICO.
Activity: 87
 When is cryptocurrency integration with other platforms going to take place? Thanks
Activity: 80
 Who will manage information that is coming in form of reviews, recommendations on manufactures, online stores?
Activity: 79
What about plans for timing and scope of ICO?
Activity: 68
Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?
Activity: 77
Is Geeba aiming to become MW in crypto world?
Activity: 54
I want to invest in your journey.I hope this will create more chance for everyone to join.
Activity: 81
My question is when exactly does your  program start?
Activity: 57
How much the deposit limit will be?

No, there is no limit. You can deposit & withdraw anytime
Activity: 84
How much the deposit limit will be?
Activity: 66
new  projects to try! Waiting for the launch!
Activity: 69
 My question is what currency you accept for payments of you service when it success?
Activity: 89
I really like your deep analyzing about delivery system and your project may change this situation for a better. Good job dev team. Wish you luck.
Pages:
Jump to: