Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 11. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
Wow, looks like awesome work is being done here.

So being able to play the games within the wallet costs 200 GSY.

Do you also plan to create in-game use cases for GSY? I guess that will be tough, as you also would need suitable games for that, right?

Maybe you could also talk to the dev behind Huntercoin (the video game that fully runs on their own blockchain):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435170.7020;topicseen

I would imagine that there is great room for collaboration.

Blakecoin seem to also focus on video gaming, as well as FreeYourVunk who want to enable free trade for virtual property within video games.

I see good things coming for GenesysCoin. Keep up the great work! Smiley

Thanks for your Interest and Suggestions. We will be happy to collaborate with any other Projects and Games devs for a mass adoption and
utilization of the Currency within their Projects. But GSY also has its own vision which is mainly the Creation of a platform for all Gamers to
join and meet for all type of activities (from Tournament Gaming, Social Connection to Instant Chatting and other Gaming related Activities). We believe that
once we get that Platform up and running, there will be no fall back on anything and people will understand and see the real Importance of GSY as a Gaming Currency.
We will do or best to bring Collaboration and Partnership with Game Developers and any other Projects willing to adopt GSY. But before we get to all of that including
Marketing also, our priority now is to get that Platform done in Solid and Secure way as soon as possible and enforce the Security and functionality of our
Currency core with more Features addition and other things.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Download links for v1.5 is coming later today. Everything is ready for the Release. Thank you!

Awesome, looking forward to it! Smiley

Download links for v1.5 is coming later today. Everything is ready for the Release. Thank you!
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Wow, looks like awesome work is being done here.

So being able to play the games within the wallet costs 200 GSY.

Do you also plan to create in-game use cases for GSY? I guess that will be tough, as you also would need suitable games for that, right?

Maybe you could also talk to the dev behind Huntercoin (the video game that fully runs on their own blockchain):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435170.7020;topicseen

I would imagine that there is great room for collaboration.

Blakecoin seem to also focus on video gaming, as well as FreeYourVunk who want to enable free trade for virtual property within video games.

I see good things coming for GenesysCoin. Keep up the great work! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Had to reboot the computer my wallet is on. Just noticed it is now out of sync and stuck on block 297516. Looks like it hasn't moved in days. Restarted wallet again, no help. Have the latest version 1.4.4.4 and 7 connections to the network. Any suggestions before I delete everything in the folder except the wallet dat file and start over again?

Checked my firewall and it shows inbound and outbound traffic but the wallet still shows me stuck on block 297516. Weird.

I think the best solution is to delete everything But Backup your Current Wallet.dat then resync from Scratch either from the "boostrap.dat" or from the network.
If you get stuck again, then it is another story to look into.

After you are fully Synced, you can then Swap your wallet.dat with the newest one. Thanks!
Done and working. Have no idea what happened other than something must have gotten corrupted when rebooting.
New v1.5 is almost ready I thought our Backend dev will get it ready today, but it seems that there is a little delay.
So just stay tuned in just couple of days. Skynode will be full working without any Hang issue. Thank you!

I thought it was going to be ready before the 1st. Talk about bad timing expectations lol
right! it should be here this weekend for sure. The good news is Skynode and full working like before without any
other issues.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
New v1.5 is almost ready I thought our Backend dev will get it ready today, but it seems that there is a little delay.
So just stay tuned in just couple of days. Skynode will be full working without any Hang issue. Thank you!

I thought it was going to be ready before the 1st. Talk about bad timing expectations lol
Had to reboot the computer my wallet is on. Just noticed it is now out of sync and stuck on block 297516. Looks like it hasn't moved in days. Restarted wallet again, no help. Have the latest version 1.4.4.4 and 7 connections to the network. Any suggestions before I delete everything in the folder except the wallet dat file and start over again?

Checked my firewall and it shows inbound and outbound traffic but the wallet still shows me stuck on block 297516. Weird.

I think the best solution is to delete everything But Backup your Current Wallet.dat then resync from Scratch either from the "boostrap.dat" or from the network.
If you get stuck again, then it is another story to look into.

After you are fully Synced, you can then Swap your wallet.dat with the newest one. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

Just having a problem setting up the new wallet.

- backed up old wallet
- Installed the new wallet 1.4.4.4: No-Skynode
- copy the walet.dat file to the new wallet

Shows all my transactions but does not show any coins on the overview screen. Did I do something wrong?

Please try to do a -rescan when Launching the New Wallet Qt. Thanks!
Activity: 440
Just having a problem setting up the new wallet.

- backed up old wallet
- Installed the new wallet 1.4.4.4: No-Skynode
- copy the walet.dat file to the new wallet

Shows all my transactions but does not show any coins on the overview screen. Did I do something wrong?
Release v1.5 Coming this Thursday nothing to worry everything is back to normal (Skynode working well with no Hanging like before).
Everyone has a real life events to take care off but we always deliver when it come to Update our Wallets.
I will get intouch with the Confront Team ASAP and see where the progress is at. I know there is not much left for the beta to be launched but
I understand that right now things look really boring and I cant wait myself to get this beta test launched for everyone to have a true taste of
what is behind the New Interface of Confront.
The Payment Process is all setup but the Tournament Setup process for both Players and Mods, is the one delay things. The Team want every
Process to be user friendly. Please stay tuned, the Current Boring State will be over soon for sure.  Smiley lol
Activity: 452
We will probably have v1.5 Released before March 1st. Too much work on going. Confront beta is on its way.
We also working on the customization of the Chat Section: Rooms design, redirection of each chat section to its own page 9for example, if there are Players in the
Training Zone, that Chat Section should be different from the one in the Tournament Zone same thing for the one in the Play Zone.
The Social Page will have its own Chat the slightly same way like you chat on facebook with friends ...
Please note we will not have the Social Page and other Parts in the beta release - Only the Tournament Zone part will be released in the beta.
We will keep you informed of any changes. Please stay tuned.

Wonderfull, an early release!
We will probably have v1.5 Released before March 1st. Too much work on going. Confront beta is on its way.
We also working on the customization of the Chat Section: Rooms design, redirection of each chat section to its own page 9for example, if there are Players in the
Training Zone, that Chat Section should be different from the one in the Tournament Zone same thing for the one in the Play Zone.
The Social Page will have its own Chat the slightly same way like you chat on facebook with friends ...
Please note we will not have the Social Page and other Parts in the beta release - Only the Tournament Zone part will be released in the beta.
We will keep you informed of any changes. Please stay tuned.
We are happy to announce that we are in the Possession of "CONFRONT.IO" which will be the web version of Genesys Confront in Wallet Gaming.
This mean a lot to the project and it is a BIG excitement to have a Unique Domain that can quickly go viral when it is launched.
We are still progressing and getting close to the in Wallet Gaming of Confront beta release. Confront.IO launch will be in 3 to 4 months coming - this
has nothing to do with the current beta release in progress from GenesysGaming Wallet.

We recently made some new changes to correct and improve the Tournament Zone process so those changes are better than the old ones but it will add
some little time on the beta release date.

We are not just Building a Tournament Platform, we are Building a Whole and Unique Social Gaming Platform which can only go up to be Successful.

Confront.IO or ConfrontIO or just "CONFRONT" will be the names that every Gamer will remember around the world.

Right now nothing has been customized yet but we will step up a Coming Soon! page in the next few days and we will temporary customize our Social medias
profiles as we progress.

So please stay tuned and be the first Follow Confront.IO on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ConfrontIO

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ConfrontIO/

Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/101474859677874993025/101474859677874993025

Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
nice to see GSY is still keeping up the good work.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Hi, I was still on 1.3.8 and downloaded 1.4.4.4 from OP.
When I start qt.exe I get a runaway exception with the error message:"Fatal error has occured..."
Exception: NSt8ios_base7failureE
CDataStream::read() : end of data
C:\Users\...
This happens to standard wallet and to Gaming wallet.
What is wrong? How can I solve this?
Can someone help?

You cant just run 1.4.4.4 on 1.3.8 Blockchain Files. v1.4xxx is a total upgrade from old bitcoin core so you need to Download the Blockchain from
Scratch. First backup your wallet.dat, then download the boostrap archive in OP, then delete everything in GenesysCoin folder in roaming even your Wallet.dat
but make sure you backed it up first. then copy and unpack the boostrap.dat firl there, and then re-launch v1.4.4.4 qt.exe - It will import the blockchain from the boostrap instead of download it from the network which could take a lot of time. When you are full synced, you can delete the newly created "wallet.dat" and replace it with your Current wallet.dat from backup.

I did as you described and everything goes smoothly and fine. Having already staked Smiley
Thanks a lot for assistence.

P.S. When reading your guidance I remembered reading it some pages before in this thread. I was too busy with work and girlfriend at that time to do it.

P.S.S. keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 441
Bigboss

If dev team delivers what they promissed in 2 weeks from now, this coin will explode.
For the record and to be clear, please avoid using the word "promise" because we are not promising anything we are actually doing it.
We are currently working hard on everything - development has started since the launch of this project and we are keeping progressing until we get
to a point where we are satisfy with what we have done so far to make a beta release just for public testing. So we dont need to promise
because it is our duty to get the work done in our Profit and the Profit of everyone else involved in this Community.

I will give an approximate date when I post some Pictures of the Progress of Confront so to make things clear, 2 weeks from now is not accurate and
we dont want any disappointment. Thanks!

My bad. EDIT:
If When dev team delivers what they promissed are working on in about 2 weeks from now, this coin will should explode.
Hi, I was still on 1.3.8 and downloaded 1.4.4.4 from OP.
When I start qt.exe I get a runaway exception with the error message:"Fatal error has occured..."
Exception: NSt8ios_base7failureE
CDataStream::read() : end of data
C:\Users\...
This happens to standard wallet and to Gaming wallet.
What is wrong? How can I solve this?
Can someone help?

You cant just run 1.4.4.4 on 1.3.8 Blockchain Files. v1.4xxx is a total upgrade from old bitcoin core so you need to Download the Blockchain from
Scratch. First backup your wallet.dat, then download the boostrap archive in OP, then delete everything in GenesysCoin folder in roaming even your Wallet.dat
but make sure you backed it up first. then copy and unpack the boostrap.dat firl there, and then re-launch v1.4.4.4 qt.exe - It will import the blockchain from the boostrap instead of download it from the network which could take a lot of time. When you are full synced, you can delete the newly created "wallet.dat" and replace it with your Current wallet.dat from backup.
Pages:
Jump to: