Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 13. (Read 131830 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

Like I said, you did something wrong or your Wallet just not responding and you dont know it.
I'm not going to argue with you. I've been doing crypto for a long time and I know exactly what I'm doing. My wallet is not hanging. I've received 2 stakes since my last post. Both orphans.

Can you check what is your Staking Weight? and the Networking Weight?

Staking weight is 1500. Network weight is 530335 ATM
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
GenesysCoin number two in c-cex vote Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

Wallet responds fine and task manager shows 0 CPU usage for the genesyscoin-qt.exe. I'll just leave it alone for now and see what happens. I have not moved any coins at any time. Also in an earlier post when I mentioned the wallet was not staking you said you were experiencing the same thing and that wallet 1.4.4.2 should fix it. Hasn't fixed it for me so far.
You misunderstood me, when i said i was experienced the same thing, I was talking abt the Hanging Issue. I never Experience Staking Issue since there is none.
Like I said, you did something wrong or your Wallet just not responding and you dont know it. Can you check what is your Staking Weight? and the Networking Weight?
legendary
Traveling in subspace

Get 404 error saying link has been moved or deleted. Staking light finally turned green on wallet 1.4.4.2 but still not staking. No hanging issues here.
Yes it was deleted I forgot to remove the download link in OP. But if you are still not staking all this time, that mean your wallet Process has hanged.
Please try to click on the Taskbar ico to bring up the wallet window and if your click is not working then the wallet process has hanged and responding.
You need to kill the process and relaunch the wallet - it is annoying but a new release v1.4.4.4 will be here on Monday also we are already working on
a Major Update to the whole Skynode and Genesys Core for our Next release v1.5.0.0 which will be ready by March 1st (It will clear all these small issues
here and there).

Now if your wallet is not hanging and you are still not Staking, then I dont know what you did with your coins because everyone is Staking and there is no
Issue abt Staking since the launch of this project - so please make sure you are not moving your coins all the time and also make a Backup of your Wallet.
Wallet responds fine and task manager shows 0 CPU usage for the genesyscoin-qt.exe. I'll just leave it alone for now and see what happens. I have not moved any coins at any time. Also in an earlier post when I mentioned the wallet was not staking you said you were experiencing the same thing and that wallet 1.4.4.2 should fix it. Hasn't fixed it for me so far.
Activity: 441
Bigboss

Is that when confront comes in?  Wink
Yes! but probably a Week later. I will post some Images of the New Confront Interface (very beautiful and professional platform)
New features have been added and we are working to add a sort of Social Network where Players can set up their Profile, add friends,
Create Team for the Tournament Zone and so on. A lot of work went thru Confront Platform we are busy everyday 7 days a week no rest.
When I post the New images, I will elaborate the different Features and Modules of the Platform and you will also see how the Interface look like.
In the next 2 weeks, we will work on the Collection of the different Games (Free and Open Source Games of course) that can be added to the different
Tournaments. We will get rid of MP Zone after the beta Release and rename it to Confront Training Zone right in Confront Platform. There will be free Games
and some membership Games in the Training Zone.

P.S: Did I mention confront will be brought to the web after 2 or 3 months of the beta test? This is going to be HUGE! ! !
Music to my ears. I am glad I staked and purchased all this time.

Is that when confront comes in?  Wink
Yes! but probably a Week later. I will post some Images of the New Confront Interface (very beautiful and professional platform)
New features have been added and we are working to add a sort of Social Network where Players can set up their Profile, add friends,
Create Team for the Tournament Zone and so on. A lot of work went thru Confront Platform we are busy everyday 7 days a week no rest.
When I post the New images, I will elaborate the different Features and Modules of the Platform and you will also see how the Interface look like.
In the next 2 weeks, we will work on the Collection of the different Games (Free and Open Source Games of course) that can be added to the different
Tournaments. We will get rid of MP Zone after the beta Release and rename it to Confront Training Zone right in Confront Platform. There will be free Games
and some membership Games in the Training Zone.

P.S: Did I mention confront will be brought to the web after 2 or 3 months of the beta test? This is going to be HUGE! ! !
Bigboss
UPDATES: After multiple test and fixes, the we found out the issue that is causing the Hanging and non-responding of GenesysCoin Wallet process.
The issue is because of the fix that we made in the code to enable SKYNODE. When Skynode is enabled, the Wallet hangs and non responds after Few hours.
As I stated in my previous reply to one post, our next Major Update will be v1.5.0.0 which will be release around March 1st - with that Update, all these small issues
will be fixed and the Masternode Code will be Upgraded to the recent code from Darkcoin.
We will have new features added to v1.5.0.0 like:
-Update to a New Masternode Code with features like (masternode pos, and masternode payments)
-Automatic Wallet.dat Backups
-Full functioning of Darksend protocol and instantX
-Custom Stealth address prefix (ours will start with "x"
-Some New security updates in Genesys Core
-... and more

SKYNODE will be disabled for now to make things fair to everyone. Maybe some people do not experience the Hanging issue, but we want to everyone
to be one the same level. A new v1.4.4.4 :Non-Skynode will be released tomorrow to continue the Switch thru the New Blocktime.
We will bring back SKYNODE within 2 weeks in v1.5.0.0 by March 1st - the next Major version will have a working SKYNODE that will not hang the Wallet.

Please ask any question you may have and for the record, there is nothing wrong with the Wallet or the Blockchain, we just want our code to be Solid for everyone
with no partial issue even if some Users do not experience anything.

Thank you! for your Support and please stay tuned.

GSY-Team

Is that when confront comes in?  Wink
UPDATES: After multiple test and fixes, the we found out the issue that is causing the Hanging and non-responding of GenesysCoin Wallet process.
The issue is because of the fix that we made in the code to enable SKYNODE. When Skynode is enabled, the Wallet hangs and non responds after Few hours.
As I stated in my previous reply to one post, our next Major Update will be v1.5.0.0 which will be release around March 1st - with that Update, all these small issues
will be fixed and the Masternode Code will be Upgraded to the recent code from Darkcoin.
We will have new features added to v1.5.0.0 like:
-Update to a New Masternode Code with features like (masternode pos, and masternode payments)
-Automatic Wallet.dat Backups
-Full functioning of Darksend protocol and instantX
-Custom Stealth address prefix (ours will start with "x"
-Some New security updates in Genesys Core
-... and more

SKYNODE will be disabled for now to make things fair to everyone. Maybe some people do not experience the Hanging issue, but we want to everyone
to be one the same level. A new v1.4.4.4 :Non-Skynode will be released tomorrow to continue the Switch thru the New Blocktime.
We will bring back SKYNODE within 2 weeks in v1.5.0.0 by March 1st - the next Major version will have a working SKYNODE that will not hang the Wallet.

Please ask any question you may have and for the record, there is nothing wrong with the Wallet or the Blockchain, we just want our code to be Solid for everyone
with no partial issue even if some Users do not experience anything.

Thank you! for your Support and please stay tuned.

GSY-Team
Bigboss
I must share my excitement with you guys!

We are so close to release ConFront beta.
Almost everything is set, just few minor things regarding user capabilities, interface to polish and to make few detailed tests and ConFront beta will go live!

Stay tuned!!!

Waited for 6 months, surly can wait for another 2-3. No rush.

Get 404 error saying link has been moved or deleted. Staking light finally turned green on wallet 1.4.4.2 but still not staking. No hanging issues here.
Yes it was deleted I forgot to remove the download link in OP. But if you are still not staking all this time, that mean your wallet Process has hanged.
Please try to click on the Taskbar ico to bring up the wallet window and if your click is not working then the wallet process has hanged and responding.
You need to kill the process and relaunch the wallet - it is annoying but a new release v1.4.4.4 will be here on Monday also we are already working on
a Major Update to the whole Skynode and Genesys Core for our Next release v1.5.0.0 which will be ready by March 1st (It will clear all these small issues
here and there).

Now if your wallet is not hanging and you are still not Staking, then I dont know what you did with your coins because everyone is Staking and there is no
Issue abt Staking since the launch of this project - so please make sure you are not moving your coins all the time and also make a Backup of your Wallet.
legendary
Traveling in subspace
TEST WALLET v1.4.4.4 EXPERIMENTAL - For those who experience Hanging and other Issues. Please download this Test Wallet
and Test it until Sunday - we have made some few Changes to get rid of the hanging issue that occur sometime on some System
(depending) on the Computer performance of that person.

Download Link is right on the TOP of OP. Thank you and please let us know how the Testing is going. We will make a Final release
on Monday if everything is Good and Work for everyone regardless their Computer performance.

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Almost everything is set, just few minor things regarding user capabilities, interface to polish and to make few detailed tests and ConFront beta will go live!

Stay tuned!!!

We're all just as excited as you are.
TEST WALLET v1.4.4.4 EXPERIMENTAL - For those who experience Hanging and other Issues. Please download this Test Wallet
and Test it until Sunday - we have made some few Changes to get rid of the hanging issue that occur sometime on some System
(depending) on the Computer performance of that person.

Download Link is right on the TOP of OP. Thank you and please let us know how the Testing is going. We will make a Final release
on Monday if everything is Good and Work for everyone regardless their Computer performance.

Good work GSY Smiley work fine
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

Stay tuned!!!

Standard wallet 1.4.4.2 did not hang for me but it's not staking because it says I don't have mature coins. They were mature yesterday on 1.4.4 Build04-0216.
Did you move your coins or something? Because all you needed to do is just close v1.4.4 Build04-0216 and Run v1.4.4.2 but anyway, you will
Stake very soon again. Now please set the Affinity in your Taskbar for GenesysCoin process to use Half of the Total Cores your processor has
just in case. We will release another version by next week as "Experimental" for those experiencing Process Hanging and resources usage.
Thank you!
legendary
Traveling in subspace
Standard wallet 1.4.4.2 did not hang for me but it's not staking because it says I don't have mature coins. They were mature yesterday on 1.4.4 Build04-0216.
If anyone else encounters other issues please let us know. We are looking to release an Experimental v1.4.4.4 by next Monday before
the Switch happen so please stay tuned and let us know any problem you have with the current releases. Thank you!

The last one from OP (1.4.4.2) does that to me again. 100% CPU + 70% mem. Stays like that for 5-10 mins. (I have 2 cores 4gb). I must say though I have original wallet which staked all this time (all in all about 70mb right now)
Sorry! when i said which wallet, I meant STANDARD or GAMING. So now which one of these two using your resources in Full and then Hangs?
If it is the GAMING WALLET, we are aware of that one since it has plugins that make contact with 3rd parties program on your Computer and with the addition
of Staking or Skynoding, it is normal it eat a lot of your System resources and especially on laptop with only 2GB.
So if the STANDARD wallet does not cause that problem, i suggest you to use that one to Stake on your laptop and in few months coming, we will get rid
of Genesys Core from the GAMING Wallet and make it a Full Desktop and Mobile App with a Staking Web wallet but we will look further into the code
to Optimize the resource usage in the future Releases. Thank you!

EDIT: A little trick that can help, in the Taskmanager, set the Affinity for "GenesysCoin-qt.exe to use only One Core of your Processor
or Half of the Total Cores your processor has. Please try that trick and lets us know how it goes. Thanks
Bigboss
Please let us know if you experience any Issue with this latest Update Like the Application Hanging for hours and not Responding.
We need feedback on the New Genesys Core for Both STANDARD WALLET AND GAMING WALLET.
On next version Stable Release will be v1.4.5 within a Week coming - we will make more improvements into the code.
Please stay tuned and thanks for All your Support for GenesysCoin Project - This is just a Beginning of a New Evolution in Crypto Gaming.

Hangs on me every time. Back to 1.4.4
First I advice you not to use v1.4.4 it is the one that has the Hanging Issue and also there will be a Switch on the Blocktime on Block ~290000
So if you keep using v1.4.4 until then, you will be out of sync and probably get forked.
Now which Wallet exactly Hangs on you? and what is its resource usage? thanks!
I left it like that for about 30 mins, works much better now. Nice job.
Thanks for the Feedback but i still need you to tell me which Wallet was hanging on you it is very important so we can Investigate more and
improve future updates as we know each person has different Computer Performance. Thank you!

The last one from OP (1.4.4.2) does that to me again. 100% CPU + 70% mem. Stays like that for 5-10 mins. (I have 2 cores 4gb). I must say though I have original wallet which staked all this time (all in all about 70mb right now)
Please let us know if you experience any Issue with this latest Update Like the Application Hanging for hours and not Responding.
We need feedback on the New Genesys Core for Both STANDARD WALLET AND GAMING WALLET.
On next version Stable Release will be v1.4.5 within a Week coming - we will make more improvements into the code.
Please stay tuned and thanks for All your Support for GenesysCoin Project - This is just a Beginning of a New Evolution in Crypto Gaming.

Hangs on me every time. Back to 1.4.4
First I advice you not to use v1.4.4 it is the one that has the Hanging Issue and also there will be a Switch on the Blocktime on Block ~290000
So if you keep using v1.4.4 until then, you will be out of sync and probably get forked.
Now which Wallet exactly Hangs on you? and what is its resource usage? thanks!
I left it like that for about 30 mins, works much better now. Nice job.
Thanks for the Feedback but i still need you to tell me which Wallet was hanging on you it is very important so we can Investigate more and
improve future updates as we know each person has different Computer Performance. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: