Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 9. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
NOTE: All these fixes are all around SKYNODE - if you read the "change Logs" and some few Posts back you will see that we are trying to get Skynode running for good. Nothing else. Skynode (MN) has been disabled in this v1.5.1 to fix the Hanging Issue again which was the same Issue with v1.4.
This will be our last update until April maybe mid April before we roll out another a Major Update which will have everything working included Skynode.
Next time we will make more testing with some volunteer in the Community before making the release Public

Sign me up
Activity: 350
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
NOTE: All these fixes are all around SKYNODE - if you read the "change Logs" and some few Posts back you will see that we are trying to get Skynode running for good. Nothing else. Skynode (MN) has been disabled in this v1.5.1 to fix the Hanging Issue again which was the same Issue with v1.4.
This will be our last update until April maybe mid April before we roll out another a Major Update which will have everything working included Skynode.
Next time we will make more testing with some volunteer in the Community before making the release Public
Bigboss
Those fixes could be essential for the Confront. How can you fully test the wallets before the big one is ready? Just trow it out into public. Not that people loosing GSY with this. I fully support devs in what they do. If you got tired of new updates, just turn your wallets off for some time as I did. Nothing bad there, I'v got 17 connections so the  network would be healthy without me.

On the side note, sorry to see the guy sell 8k on c-sex, I was on 1 confirmation already:) LOL, not the first time this happens to me though. I took down that 10k order with a little support on 2300, so if anyone else is fed up with all this waiting ...
Bigboss
I have my wallet stuck for more than 28 hours while I was loading it via your given bootstrap.

Can you kindly send me the updated bootstrap version to recover the hassle?
Just try restarting the wallet, worked for me.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I have my wallet stuck for more than 28 hours while I was loading it via your given bootstrap.

Can you kindly send me the updated bootstrap version to recover the hassle?
We will have a quick update on Monday to put everyone on the right chain. So if you are currently running
Skynode on v1.5, you will need to Update to the Quick v1.5.1 No-Skynode and Stop using Masternode for now until or next
Major Update in April. Thanks for your Support and please stay tuned.

Can you also update bootstrap? Thanks
Yes! bootstrap will be updated too. We currently working on the update (v1.5.1 No-MN) and download links coming few hours today.
No need to wait until tomorrow.
Bigboss
We will have a quick update on Monday to put everyone on the right chain. So if you are currently running
Skynode on v1.5, you will need to Update to the Quick v1.5.1 No-Skynode and Stop using Masternode for now until or next

Can you also update bootstrap? Thanks
NOTICE: Please check with the block Explorers if your Wallet is on the right chain. Someone noticed that both C-Cex and Yobit are
behind and we dont know how that happened as there was no FORK or something. Both v1.5 and v1.4.4.4 have no issues regarding the Blockchain.

http://chain.genesyscoin.com/

http://cryptobe.com/chain/GenesysCoin

There must be a fork. I was trying to connect with all the wallets up to-date. Even 1.4.4.4 in the OP connects to the fork. It syncs but none of the staked blocks accepted. Turned everything off. Everything was working fine until 1.5.
It is true, everything was working fine until v1.5 and I think on our next major version update we will be more careful. We will release a beta test first for few
people to test Skynode and if everything is working good for a week, then we make a Public Release.
We hope people realize if they are on the Wrong Chain and get one the Right one.
Bigboss
NOTICE: Please check with the block Explorers if your Wallet is on the right chain. Someone noticed that both C-Cex and Yobit are
behind and we dont know how that happened as there was no FORK or something. Both v1.5 and v1.4.4.4 have no issues regarding the Blockchain.

There must be a fork. I was trying to connect with all the wallets up to-date. Even 1.4.4.4 in the OP connects to the fork. It syncs but none of the staked blocks accepted. Turned everything off. Everything was working fine until 1.5.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Nice to see dev is active and responding, now lets get it on steam  Grin
FWIW I never had any hanging issues with any of the wallets including the newest. Not saying for sure but my wallet runs on an old XP 32 bit machine and maybe the issue is somehow related to newer 64 bit O/S. Just thought I'd put this out in case it might help tracking down the hang issue. I never close my wallet except for updates and this computer runs 24/365. Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for putting that out. It is very helpful . The Wallets were always being tested on Win7 and Latest - we are glad to hear that it also
works without any issue on XP which im sure many users on this thread included me are not using it anymore.
We already know the cause of the issue so there is no doubt, we will totally get ride of it for good but for now, Confront is our main priority because it is
the Heart of this Project and once it is launched, there is no coming back.
We have a lot of things to clean and organize in this project so please stay tuned and thank you.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
FWIW I never had any hanging issues with any of the wallets including the newest. Not saying for sure but my wallet runs on an old XP 32 bit machine and maybe the issue is somehow related to newer 64 bit O/S. Just thought I'd put this out in case it might help tracking down the hang issue. I never close my wallet except for updates and this computer runs 24/365. Hope this helps.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Warning once you deposit into C-Cex it is impossible to send back to wallet lol... 
1.5 hung on me from the start. Now none of the 1.4 versions works. All hangs. Sad
Please use 1.4.4.4 No-Skynode, download link back in OP. Also if you get a database error, just delete everything and quickly import or re-download
the blockchain from scratch. All of this mess will be fixed for good.
Bigboss
1.5 hung on me from the start. Now none of the 1.4 versions works. All hangs. Sad
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
NOTE: If you are having Issue (Wallet not responding after few Hours) on v1.5, Please roll back to v1.4.4.4-No-Skynode for now.
We thought the Issue was all fixed but we will get ride of it by April as for now, we are totally focused on Confront beta release.
We cant do all the work at the same time and with our real life events.
We will Organize everything very soon for sure and make everything look professional and clean but first let get our first goal launched then continue
with the rest.

I will change the download links back to v1.4.4.4 since the Hanging Issue is not all fixed on v1.5. Sorry for the inconvenient and please stay tuned.

P.S: Always backup your Wallet before doing anything.

Looks like I'm gonna have to go back to v1.4.4.4 as well. I think all focus should be shifted to Confront beta, skynodes can wait in my opinion. I'm sure everyone else would agree with me. I mean, I've seen plenty of coins with masternodes before, but something like Confront....yeah that's something unique that i have yet to see and think it'd do more for this project than skynodes ever will.
NOTE: If you are having Issue (Wallet not responding after few Hours) on v1.5, Please roll back to v1.4.4.4-No-Skynode for now.
We thought the Issue was all fixed but we will get ride of it by April as for now, we are totally focused on Confront beta release.
We cant do all the work at the same time and with our real life events.
We will Organize everything very soon for sure and make everything look professional and clean but first let get our first goal launched then continue
with the rest.

I will change the download links back to v1.4.4.4 since the Hanging Issue is not all fixed on v1.5. Sorry for the inconvenient and please stay tuned.

P.S: Always backup your Wallet before doing anything.
My wallet stops responding after I leave it open for a few hours, I'm using Windows  Sad

Yes! i have noticed the same issue too but sorry to hear that and thanks for letting us know. Did you experience the same issue when running version 1.4xx with Skynode enabled? I mean the version before 1.4.4.4 No-Skynode. If you did not experience anything like, you can safely go back using one of the v1.4xx with Skynode enabled - it is all the same with v1.5 just that we made some fixes regarding the Hanging Issue it seems like it not all fixed for everyone.
Also please backup your wallet before rolling back for now.
We are going to get ride of this issue once for all by April but for now we are concentrated to get Confront beta launched at least. Thank you!

EDIT: the problem is all surrounded on Skynode. When it is enabled, the wallet get hanged after few hours but is not a very Big deal we will
get it all fixed for good. You can always roll back to v1.4.4.4 for now.
Pages:
Jump to: