Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 10. (Read 131830 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
My wallet stops responding after I leave it open for a few hours, I'm using Windows  Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

I am having a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro with a high DPI screen and have same visual errors + it would be nice if the font size would scale bigger.

Also, it would be nice if there were a highlighted button saying "Games" as this is the main feature of the wallet I am interested in (and I would assume plenty of other gamers, as well.

Where do I have to click for playing? Cannot find it Sad

I see you are running it on a Laptop. We are still in our early versions of the Gaming Wallet - we are looking to even change the Gaming Wallet into
a complete Desktop App in the coming months (once we have Confront launched). Currently the Gaming Wallet is not responsive on all screen especially
smallest ones but when we get to the Desktop App development, it will be responsive and based on latest Tools for Apps development.

Right now we have more work to do to get to that. The Games on this wallet are in MP Zone and there are some Demos that you can Play in the last Tab (Demos Play).

We will organize the whole Project very soon when we get Confront beta launched. There is too much work to get done but please let us know if you have
any problem or question. Thanks for your Interest in GSY.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Can I already play games on GSY with the new update?
Yes! Games play very well. Haven't you already tried the Demo Games in the Gaming Wallet?

Ah cool! Well I do not like to download the MEGA-Client. Is it possible to download the gaming wallet directly from another source (e.g. GitHub)?

Thanks.
There is an Alternative Download Link right below the Mega download. Thanks!

Thanks a lot! Smiley

Just downloaded it:

I am having a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro with a high DPI screen and have same visual errors + it would be nice if the font size would scale bigger.

Also, it would be nice if there were a highlighted button saying "Games" as this is the main feature of the wallet I am interested in (and I would assume plenty of other gamers, as well.

Where do I have to click for playing? Cannot find it Sad
Yes! Games play very well. Haven't you already tried the Demo Games in the Gaming Wallet?

Ah cool! Well I do not like to download the MEGA-Client. Is it possible to download the gaming wallet directly from another source (e.g. GitHub)?

Thanks.
There is an Alternative Download Link right below the Mega download. Thanks!

Thanks.
If anyone is experiencing some problem with Wallet v1.5 please let us know. Also please check some time to time in your tray icons if
your Wallet is not hanged. We are still doing our best to get ride of any bugs in the coming releases. Thank you!
ATTENTION:

If you already downloaded the New v1.5 (Gaming Wallet), please delete it and switch to the Standard Wallet only for now.
There is a little issue with the Gaming Wallet regarding Transaction Fees not assigned.
A new download Link will be posted later today. Thank you!

EDIT: We just found out that it is both Wallets so if you are currently using v1.5 please DO NOT MAKE any Transaction
you can safely switch back to v1.4.4.4 or just wait for the Fix which will be here in Sometime Today. Thank you!

I had already updated to 1.5 before this was posted. Do I need to update again?

Yes! Please update again because the last one (v1.5 Skynode2) has an Issue with Tx Sending Fee so if you send some coins with that version, you wont get them accepted in the mempool so therefor they will be stuck in blockchain. This is (Skynode5).
We did not want to change the whole version number since it was just a little issue to fix. Thanks!
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
GSY still low price must be other exchange to Bitrrex , DEv please add BTC address to OP , for donation ,must have 3 btc and add to bittrex pay 3 btc https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-29-16
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
ATTENTION:

If you already downloaded the New v1.5 (Gaming Wallet), please delete it and switch to the Standard Wallet only for now.
There is a little issue with the Gaming Wallet regarding Transaction Fees not assigned.

EDIT: We just found out that it is both Wallets so if you are currently using v1.5 please DO NOT MAKE any Transaction
you can safely switch back to v1.4.4.4 or just wait for the Fix which will be here in Sometime Today. Thank you!

I had already updated to 1.5 before this was posted. Do I need to update again?
! ! ! GENESYS NEW WALLET UPDATE | Mandatory Update to v1.5 NOW ! ! !

! ! ! SKYNODE (MASTERNODE) IS NOW FULL WORKING IN v1.5 ! ! !

DOWNLOAD LINKS AVAILABLE IN OP - GITHUB SOURCE ALREADY UPDATED ! ! !

! ! ! ~EVERYTHING IS NOW BACK TO NORMAL~ ! ! !

Changelog:

GSY v1.5 (Skynode5)                                             -March 2016

*Genesys Core

-All Current Core Updates from v1.4.4.4 (No-Skynode)
-Bumped update version to 1.5 (Skynode5)
-Bumped Protocol version to 82087
-Fixed Hanging Issues while Skynode is enabled
-Skynode (Masternode) is full enabled and working again
-Optimized the Checkpoints Code for faster Sync
-Many other Fixes and Corrections have been made in the Code

//Genesys Standard Wallet

-All Current Core Updates from v1.5 (Skynode5)

//Genesys Gaming Wallet

-All Current Core Upddates from v1.5 (Skynode5)

P.S: The Team have went a lot of Testing and Fixes in the Code so that made the delay until now. All our apologies and please stay tuned
as we continue the journey. v1.5 was a Critical and important update to get over with - now we can focus on the rest of the Project. Thank you!
Could you please post the link to the updated wallet?

Thank you so much! Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is it alive? I can't try. Wallet mirrors are broken.
ATTENTION:

Activity: 452
Nice! I Shall test it this weekend!
! ! ! GENESYS NEW WALLET UPDATE | Mandatory Update to v1.5 NOW ! ! !

! ! ! SKYNODE (MASTERNODE) IS NOW FULL WORKING IN v1.5 ! ! !

DOWNLOAD LINKS AVAILABLE IN OP - GITHUB SOURCE ALREADY UPDATED ! ! !

Changelog:

GSY v1.5 (Skynode2)                                             -March 2016

*Genesys Core

-All Current Core Updates from v1.4.4.4 (No-Skynode)
-Bumped update version to 1.5 (Skynode2)
-Bumped Protocol version to 82087
-Fixed Hanging Issues while Skynode is enabled
-Skynode (Masternode) is full enabled and working again
-Optimized the Checkpoints Code for faster Sync
-Many other Fixes and Corrections have been made in the Code

//Genesys Standard Wallet

-All Current Core Updates from v1.5 (Skynode2)

//Genesys Gaming Wallet

-All Current Core Upddates from v1.5 (Skynode2)

P.S: The Team have went a lot of Testing and Fixes in the Code so that made the delay until now. All our apologies and please stay tuned
as we continue the journey. v1.5 was a Critical and important update to get over with - now we can focus on the rest of the Project. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Update Links coming anytime soon probably by early tomorrow - just a little delay on the nodes upgrade. Please stay tuned
I will post the Download links as soon as everything is ok and good to go. Thank you!
Sounds great, thank you. Looking forward to it a lot! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: