Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 63. (Read 98828 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Links released 3 minutes after launch.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
QT should be avaiable before hand in password protected rars ... if other devs do this then need to do it else your coin is branded an instamined scam before you even start.

Makes no sense to me. What's the difference between offering a password protected zip prior launch with password at to unprotected zip at launch.

So that those with a slightly slower download speed are not at a disadvantage?

Seems like a stretch to me.

The DEV team gets opportunity to jump on the chain 3-5mins before everyone else.

They start mining 1 second after posting the link.

By the time everyone has downloaded, scanned, installed, conf, bat etc = 500 blocks + have vanished before ANY miner gets on the chain.

If you look you can see sometimes mining starts within a second or 2 of posting the links.... there is only one explanation for that.

There is NO good reason for them not to provide in this way.

If some devs do this to illustrate they are not instamining on the start... why should all devs not be made to launch that way. I can see no other reason for  a dev to resist this other than instamining  a few hundred blocks themselves.

Just do an honest premine if you want more blocks so we know what we are dealing with.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
just so the network doesn't get bogged down, as far as I know

Network wont get bogged down on a coin like this.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
QT should be avaiable before hand in password protected rars ... if other devs do this then need to do it else your coin is branded an instamined scam before you even start.

Makes no sense to me. What's the difference between offering a password protected zip prior launch with password at to unprotected zip at launch.

just so the network doesn't get bogged down, as far as I know
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
also .. you cannot easily build binaries for all linuxes ... you need sources ...
+ no one should run exe file from da internet

legendary
but then you also need binaries for linux and mac

true all should be in the password zips before download if they exist ..........anything else is a 3-5 mins instamine scam by the devs and5 mins = 600 blocks + on some coins.
but then you also need binaries for linux and mac
legendary
no github links yet?
sources available at launch?
Available at launch!

Activity: 658
Energy efficient and scrypt do not go hand in hand, it's just silly unless this coin somehow turns the heat into something useful.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How long until coins are eligible for staking? We need this kind of information since you're launching a PoS-driven coin.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
no github links yet?
Available at launch!

Which is when? We are past the 2 hours of your op time.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
no github links yet?
Available at launch!
legendary
Put the wallets in password protected rars before launch or SCAM