Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLT] ⭐️ Galatium ⚡️ Masternodes ⚡️ Fast & Secure ⭐️[Pre-Sale][Bounties]✅ - page 2. (Read 227129 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Very nice and promising coin.I love there discord community very active with good promotion to give a good exposure to the coin. Their dev and promotion team are very active and work hard to be listed in exchanges.More power to this coin.A good hold for this POS coin.

success for GALATIUM !!
Activity: 4
i also have interest in the project. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the plan is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this idea will lift off around beginning 2019
Activity: 6

THE FIRST EXCHANGE LISTING IS HERE

We are super glad to announce that we have just paid the fee to list Galatium GLT on the first exchange, Crex24.com
We should hit the exchange in just 2-3 days.

The Galatium Team is always doing the best to make sure everything is always on the right track.

We believe that the price of GLT when hitting exchange is never lower than 60,000 sts per GLT.

So, stake your coins to earn more GLT and do not sell your GLT immediately once we hit the exchange because:

• We are a low supply coin.
  • The amount of GLT available right now is super super low, no more than 0.3%.
  • This is just the beginning. There are tons of room for us to grow.
  • The devs are doing the best to make Galatium a lot bigger.

Also, I have to stress that

This is one of your last chances to get yourself a GLT masternode before we hit the exchange. The ROI right now is excellent: https://masternode-stats.com/glt/

To join the pre-sale, you can:

Very surprised. This project went public on the first exchange in such a short time.

Best project in 2018! It must beyound the Monero in 2020.

THE FIRST EXCHANGE LISTING IS HERE

We are super glad to announce that we have just paid the fee to list Galatium GLT on the first exchange, Crex24.com
We should hit the exchange in just 2-3 days.

The Galatium Team is always doing the best to make sure everything is always on the right track.

We believe that the price of GLT when hitting exchange is never lower than 60,000 sts per GLT.

So, stake your coins to earn more GLT and do not sell your GLT immediately once we hit the exchange because:

• We are a low supply coin.
  • The amount of GLT available right now is super super low, no more than 0.3%.
  • This is just the beginning. There are tons of room for us to grow.
  • The devs are doing the best to make Galatium a lot bigger.

Also, I have to stress that

This is one of your last chances to get yourself a GLT masternode before we hit the exchange. The ROI right now is excellent: https://masternode-stats.com/glt/

To join the pre-sale, you can:

Very surprised. This project went public on the first exchange in such a short time.
Activity: 72
Galatium is going to be listed on Crex24 in a couple of days, which is really good news! I think this looks like a very promising project and I do see a bright future for it. The low total supply is very nice plus masternode collateral is only 1000 GLT. I do like the staking and MN rewards. I think overall this makes this project very interesting for investors.
Activity: 59
looks like i missed this one!  Grin everything makes a good and professional impression, now keep your promises and stay serious. shame i couldnt get in earlier.

good luck to you all out there!
Good idea, I want  to participate in your airdrop or bounty. I will continue to pay attention to you. Looking forward!!!
Activity: 5
I am a serious person, I have reviewed your website and social media. The conclusion is that this project has very powerful energy.
Good evening  I love the concept and the idea that its endorsed by bitcointalk, i just have one advise the website seems to be very outdated, contact me here if you need someone with very good skills to build something as great as this idea is going to be was not
I have verified this is a good project. All the features indicate that this will be the next Zcash.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
This is a promising project with a safe and profitable investment for miners, this project requires more cooperation to promote the project, they will certainly be able to achieve their goals.
I am very lucky today that I found a very perfect project in so many scams.

I will always support it.
Activity: 2
Galatium coin is a fast and private cryptocurrency for everyone and everywhere.
Galatium have great potential for success. A great innovation from the blockchain with excellent functions and usefulness. Combining the best features of modern crypto technology, it has an interesting concept.
I was so angry that I saw this project too late, so I missed the bounty of the airdrop, but I entered the discor and continued to pay attention to this project.
Activity: 13
wow this coin has the best design in the history of coins!
Activity: 3
Galatium Coin POS/MN blockchain crytocurrency plartfrom. I hope GLT coin team will be success and this coin popularity increase day by day.. 😄
Good project! I missed the airdrop, but I will continue to follow you.

Looking forward to the upcoming event!!
Hello
I love the concept and the idea that its endorsed by bitcointalk, i just have one advise the website seems to be very outdated, contact me here if you need someone with very good skills to build something as great as this business is going to be wasn't
I like private coins, and also I think GLT will change the world.
brand new
Activity: 0
Project looks very professional and promising.
A breath of fresh air among other coins out there.
Looks like they have all their ducks in a row. I'm following.
 I just found out about Galatium Coin still reading and researching but i like it more and more.
Awesome project with great potential 😀
Pages:
Jump to: