Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLT] ⭐️ Galatium ⚡️ Masternodes ⚡️ Fast & Secure ⭐️[Pre-Sale][Bounties]✅ - page 4. (Read 227129 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
A promising project with a great concept, with a decentralized system that they have a community that supports every development project, this project should expand exchanges to marketing, hopefully this coin has a future which is good.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Activity: 68
now the reward distributed to PoS 39.5% and to  Masternodes 60.5%,in this time the reward is 1 coins per block,so pos can get 0.395 coins and mn get 0.605 coins every time.and now only 5 mn online,the block find every minute,follow this,th mn onwer will be get (1440/5)*0.605=174.24 coins daily.it means only need less than 6 days,mn onwer will get more than 1000 coins rewards.
copper member
Activity: 28
I have been participating since early days. My wallet is doing stake well. It is more than 10 times a day. AIRDROP is steadily being held. Next is what I'm looking forward to coming.

Wow that's a lot I believe. Because the block reward right now is only 1 distributed to both PoS and Masternodes. Nice!
Activity: 52
I have been participating since early days. My wallet is doing stake well. It is more than 10 times a day. AIRDROP is steadily being held. Next is what I'm looking forward to coming.
Activity: 36
Very interesting project I want introduction with this project can I know where I can find whitepaper? because when I click link whitepaper in website just back again in website  Smiley
Activity: 54
This new concept is going to set the masternode coin sector on fire. Imagine getting paid for just conducting a simple search. It really is as simple as 1, 2, 3! The UI seems to be a user-friendly as possible.  And to top off everything else, it's totally decentralized!  My investment, my commitment, my privacy!  I am very excited to see the future of this coin...HANG ON!!!
Activity: 98
Hopefully you all have learned a lot from previous projects to learn this one will be really long term good for investment! Don't go looking elsewhere! you've found that gem! great community support! This is an awesome crypto project in the recent coins. Really a good concept. Hope it can have bright future with this great potential. Go Ahead Galatium!
copper member
closely following the projectc. Hope listing on CB

We will list GLT on CB immediately once the presale gone successfully Smiley
Activity: 58
I dont know why BCT del some reply, but GLT really a good project
Activity: 462
Great idea for this project. I am 100% sure that he has more future. I will participate in this project. I wish success to the developers.
copper member
Pretty responsible team beyond it,and you will get quick reply whatever you need to know.
Just saw that circulation for first year is 2,838,360 GLT which is awesome,as i told before,reward table is great and that circulation will grant stable price as much as people hold it tight.
The dump in bare start after exchange  hits is inevitable sadly,and enough supply reaches to dumpers,but dont let go. Holding the true projects is always paying out.
Presale is still on so 3 MN left on Tier2 so there is still time to invest here people. Presale is till 30 September.

We discussed a lot about the ROI, supply etc before releasing the coin. We don't want the newcomers get dumped hard on their heads like what happened with super high ROI coins. Meanwhile, the first GLT investors still have excellent ROIs.

Steady and excellent ROI.
Activity: 38
Pretty responsible team beyond it,and you will get quick reply whatever you need to know.
Just saw that circulation for first year is 2,838,360 GLT which is awesome,as i told before,reward table is great and that circulation will grant stable price as much as people hold it tight.
The dump in bare start after exchange  hits is inevitable sadly,and enough supply reaches to dumpers,but dont let go. Holding the true projects is always paying out.
Presale is still on so 3 MN left on Tier2 so there is still time to invest here people. Presale is till 30 September.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
Im very happy now to join us at discord community of Galatium (GLT). Lets make best future together. And dont for get to buying Masternode of GLT. You need proof ?? Read of ANN or Roadmap of Galatiom (GLT). Dont make a mistake Lets make best choice for join us. Good Lucky Team and Dev Lets growing up to the moon together  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 310
Extremely low premine is a most attracting object of this coin, that's very satisfactory to me. I will look forward with Galatium.

Thank you. We believe that is one of the most important factors when choosing a coin to invest Smiley.

very well said and executed. I Believe in the same things, low premine is a very good to begin with, building trust over the comunity. I am one of them. : )
Too bad the Indonesian translation is already taken tough.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 6

This team has very active and creative participants, the community grows very quickly. And also I like the wallet - the POS works perfectly, not a single orphan. My 6 coins in two days turned into 9.5))
copper member
It seems very promisable but 3 000 bucks for a MN is too expensive for me.  Sad

Is not there some way for small investors to participate?

0.3 is not 3,000 bucks right now Cheesy.
Also, we believe that the price is very decent.
You can either wait until we hit an exchange or buy a node from the presale right now Wink.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
It is said on the first post that it will work with local vendors first before actually trying to work with more well known ones, which vendors will the project actually start to work with? In the localities of the developers? It's an interesting idea since it can help to make crypto accepted by the mainstream, but how do you plan to convince the vendors to accept GLT as a payment method, are you also planning to work together with local crypto exchange or maybe even sort of "GLT to fiat"ATM machine? I also have another question, it is said that 10,820 GLT will be used as provident fund, can you explain what it is and how it will be used?  Grin
Activity: 58
The idea is very good and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.
agreed with you
Pages:
Jump to: