Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLT] ⭐️ Galatium ⚡️ Masternodes ⚡️ Fast & Secure ⭐️[Pre-Sale][Bounties]✅ - page 3. (Read 227129 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Because I like this project, so I came here. I will continue to follow this project until he becomes famous
Activity: 1
A lot of new mn/pos and mn/pow coins out this days. And some of them lookin prommissing an some of them created for good server and good activity dev and mod, But Galatium coin is lookin promissing all the way Good, decentralized network, Daaps,and instant accounts etc. I am lookin for invest for sure.
Activity: 27
The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. Very active advertising Many facts and interesting materials. Thank the Galatium project team, we will study carefully! i hope you guys success.
brand new
Activity: 0
Awesome project with a developing decentralized e-commerce platform to buy and sell various goods.And its good that it will probably products be at retail prices,which will be great for buyers,and sellers too,cause demand will be huge at those prices. Very nice use-case,and great low supply coin with balanced reward system which will grant stability at those hard times. Will definetely follow this one ,and wait for the project to develop fully at its shine. Congratulations to the team of GLT COIN.
copper member
Activity: 28
Filipino translation reserved.
Discord ID: nervash#0536

Received. Please make a comment in our Discord also Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Filipino translation reserved.
Discord ID: nervash#0536
copper member
korean translation reserved

Received. Please make a reserve in our Discord also Smiley.
copper member
Activity: 230
copper member
Well.. I was looking at the new coins listed at Crex24 and I found out GLT. The price is very nice to sell, so I'll try to get some for investment purposes.

Also, I would like to know if there is a plan to make a small faucet of this coin? That would be nice too. Smiley

Yes, it should be in our roadmap Smiley
Activity: 283
Merit: 6
Well.. I was looking at the new coins listed at Crex24 and I found out GLT. The price is very nice to sell, so I'll try to get some for investment purposes.

Also, I would like to know if there is a plan to make a small faucet of this coin? That would be nice too. Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
A proof-of-stake coin which is based on Quark Algorithm. Use case is to offer there coin in local vendors and well be established to large markets. Hope that this will be successfully implemented in local markets. Using this coin as a cryptocurrency as a peer-to-peer services in local vendors will be a great help since it will be fast transaction and no extra cash needed for change. I'm hoping in the future that this coin will be successfully achieved its use case.
copper member
Galatium is MN/POS coin with a limited supply and decent profits for holders  and masternode owners. First year only 2.8 milllion coin will be in circulation making this coin very attractive investment. Also this coin is already listed on Crex24 exchange which is one of my favourite. Also this is a good starting point and future exchange are to come. Next one could be CryptoBridge or even bigger one. Also this coin is planned to be listed on Coinmarketcap  - a site where every coin must be present to attract more potential investors. Stay tuned this coin just started and will be great!

We will make a poll for the community to choose between CB and CE right after the presale Smiley
Activity: 372
Galatium is MN/POS coin with a limited supply and decent profits for holders  and masternode owners. First year only 2.8 milllion coin will be in circulation making this coin very attractive investment. Also this coin is already listed on Crex24 exchange which is one of my favourite. Also this is a good starting point and future exchange are to come. Next one could be CryptoBridge or even bigger one. Also this coin is planned to be listed on Coinmarketcap  - a site where every coin must be present to attract more potential investors. Stay tuned this coin just started and will be great!
copper member

We are so glad to announce that Galatium $GLT is now listed on Crex24.

You can start trading GLT at here https://crex24.com/exchange/GLT-BTC

Reminder:  Do not sell your hard-earned GLT yet because a lot of next big things are coming in this month!
Activity: 98
^_^
THE FIRST EXCHANGE LISTING IS HERE

We are super glad to announce that we have just paid the fee to list Galatium GLT on the first exchange, Crex24.com
We should hit the exchange in just 2-3 days.

The Galatium Team is always doing the best to make sure everything is always on the right track.

We believe that the price of GLT when hitting exchange is never lower than 60,000 sts per GLT.

So, stake your coins to earn more GLT and do not sell your GLT immediately once we hit the exchange because:

• We are a low supply coin.
  • The amount of GLT available right now is super super low, no more than 0.3%.
  • This is just the beginning. There are tons of room for us to grow.
  • The devs are doing the best to make Galatium a lot bigger.
^_^
Boo ya Finally, that I waiting for and may be I will buy Galatium in Crex24.com for run staking reward also 60,000 sat per GLT looks comparable because limited amount 18,606,360 GLT with algo Quark.

BTW how many Masternodes have been sold now?

Hello,

2 Masternodes have been sold so far. We believe that getting in now is the best move as the ROI is extremely good at the moment.

Some users messages deleted here and they are not less. My last 2 messages deleted by mods too. Something wrong with this topic settings or etc. Maybe you should contact with admins about that.
Activity: 98
I want to try to stake some Galatium coins and i want to know that what is current stake rate for this coin? Which blocks we currently in? By the way i like this project much and i will be following Galatium for future. Discord activities very good by Dev Team. Appreciated it!
copper member
^_^

We are super glad to announce that we have just paid the fee to list Galatium GLT on the first exchange, Crex24.com

The Galatium Team is always doing the best to make sure everything is always on the right track.

We believe that the price of GLT when hitting exchange is never lower than 60,000 sts per GLT.

So, stake your coins to earn more GLT and do not sell your GLT immediately once we hit the exchange because:

^_^
Boo ya Finally, that I waiting for and may be I will buy Galatium in Crex24.com for run staking reward also 60,000 sat per GLT looks comparable because limited amount 18,606,360 GLT with algo Quark.

Hello,

2 Masternodes have been sold so far. We believe that getting in now is the best move as the ROI is extremely good at the moment.
Activity: 359
Merit: 61
︻┳デ═—
^_^

^_^

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Ann in bahasa Indonesia available here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annglt-galatium-masternodes-cepat-aman-terpercaya-bounty-5029233

Feel free to ask me anything in Bahasa Indonesia on that thread regarding this project,i will gladly help you out thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: