Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLT] ⭐️ Galatium ⚡️ Masternodes ⚡️ Fast & Secure ⭐️[Pre-Sale][Bounties]✅ - page 6. (Read 227129 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
the great project,i had start to stake yesterday,and now get some staking coins,hope GLT will better and better daily.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
I really liked the idea of this project, so I recommend it to all my friends and acquaintances. A strong team, a good idea. I believe in success!
Activity: 38
Lately i didnt saw any project based on Dash. Looking forward to it.
Presale started rather nice and thats a good sign.Masternode technology is very popular nowadays,so this is a win win combination along with POS.
Great low supply which is too popular lately.Reward table is great,not too big inflation during later blocks.So i expect a nice price with high ROI for MN holders.
Congrats to team behind it. Will watch this for sure.
copper member
Activity: 28
I have paid more attention to The Galatium  project, and the teams are very reliable like their theme, and i will translate the ANN to Chinese to let more people know the project.
Meanwhile i have a question ,which exchange do you want to get list on ?

We will list on escodex, graviex, crex24, mnrank and some other first before hitting bigger exchanges like CB or coinexchange. The funding raised from the presale will be used to list the coin on the bigger exchanges.
Activity: 3
Enjoy benefit with Galatium. Good staking. Reliable
Galatium answers your business transaction issues.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
This is masternode right? Looking forward to it. And i love the idea between PoS and PoW. So this id more fun with mining. In the otherhand, PoS will be less energy consuming to generate the coin.
Activity: 12
Activity: 10
I think this project needs more exposures and increase its popularity to be able to attract more serious investors. Galatium  have unique features but it needs more marketing and advertising to help the project to succeed.
I agree that this requires a lot of publicity from major social media.
copper member
Activity: 153
Activity: 11
Instant - Secure - Anonymous,it attracted me. But what's your team members,I didn't see it on the website.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160

You now can find us on Masternode Stats!

https://masternode-stats.com/glt/

~snip~

Congratulations for listed on Masternode stats site!
Another nice one more step development from GLT team...

Can't wait to see for more update soon...
copper member
Activity: 153
I have paid more attention to The Galatium  project, and the teams are very reliable like their theme, and i will translate the ANN to Chinese to let more people know the project.
Meanwhile i have a question ,which exchange do you want to get list on ?
Activity: 147
I really enjoy these coins with a low block reward, really helps keep the price stable and benefits the whole project and community as a whole, I hope I can win some more coins, as I really love owning Galatium coins!
Activity: 14
I feel that the number of Bounty is too small, should you increase the point?
Activity: 37
Really cant waiti for this project to become mass adopted, really great use case and very smart development team, wishing all the best!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
you said that you will use 55,200 GLT for bounty campaign, with 1000 GLT per Master Node, and your MN price is 0.5 BTC per node in round 3.
It mean, total of bounty pool around 25 BTC. Do you think this reward is enough to attractive bounty hunters?
brand new
Activity: 0
CoinTrades is offering free listing for first 10 submitted coins.You can submit your coin for listing.

There is also free voting for listing if you decided to submit it later.

More info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-cointrades-affiliate-system-shares-system-voting-coupons-5027275
Exchange: https://www.cointrades.pw
Activity: 147
Merit: 20
I really liked the idea of this project, so I recommend it to all my friends and acquaintances. A strong team, a good idea. I believe in success!

Makes sense. Everything u see around is based on sense. When u talk ur mouth opens and sounds come out. Sometimes they resemble a slightly disgusting rattling sound of a fire sometimes they seem like a crackling noise delivered by the throat of an old man holding pillow on top of his head to restrain the blood flow and clog the ripped veins with another hand lacking several fingers.
Pages:
Jump to: