Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLT] ⭐️ Galatium ⚡️ Masternodes ⚡️ Fast & Secure ⭐️[Pre-Sale][Bounties]✅ - page 5. (Read 227129 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
i've already get my staking reward today. it pretty much good amount compare to coin i have Smiley
i just have another question, is it has the same amount of proportion between staking and masternode?
or wihch one get bigger proportion in result of staking/masternode collateral?

thx in advance Smiley i love this project from the begining Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
The idea is very good and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.
copper member
Activity: 153
hello Chinese guys, i have finished the Chinese Translation, if you have difficulty in reading English ANN, you can learn about the project through the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028738.new#new  , thank you!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
It seems very promisable but 3 000 bucks for a MN is too expensive for me.  Sad

Is not there some way for small investors to participate?

based on my understanding,usually this kind of project will allow you to participate on shared masternode.
which means it will allow you to get the reward from the masternode based on your coin(investment) on that shared masternode.
of course you need to buy the coin from other users/miners in order to participate.
brand new
Activity: 0

The community chooses!

We will either:
- Extend the presale.
- Burn the coins.
- Or use them for the bounties.

I choose "Use them for the bountiesGrin

So everyone who can't buy at Pre-sale still have a chance to get GLT for staking or join shared Masternode...  Wink
Activity: 34
Galatium is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of
privacy.organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure
investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
i hope that by participating in this project i can earn money.
Activity: 18
I like this project because it is private and I have a soft spot for anonymity.
Activity: 91
great project,the team is working hard, waiting for the first exchange listing.
Activity: 322
It seems very promisable but 3 000 bucks for a MN is too expensive for me.  Sad

Is not there some way for small investors to participate?
Activity: 492
Merit: 100
I believe this is the best project of the year. Both propaganda and technology are unique. It will go beyond Monero and just give it time. This project will advance the blockchain technology and change the world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
Friends of me highly recommend this project and I joined the discord just today. The discord is very active now and there are bounty program too. I download the wallet and it looks really nice. The download process is fast and smooth. I am very interesting about this project and really like to know more now. I hope I can receive my first GLT soon and I like to come back here to update more in few days also.
Activity: 486
I think this project needs more exposures and increase its popularity to be able to attract more serious investors. Galatium  have unique features but it needs more marketing and advertising to help the project to succeed.
Activity: 148
I have seen good improvements from oxygen project and I have also observed that the developers are really active and dedicated to improve and reach the project's plans and goals. Looking forward for more updates soon.
Activity: 4
Hello  Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
This seems like a really good project with a very friendly team behind it. The ROI is very good for it, but not to an insane amount like you see with the scam projects, and the way they have it set up is to keep the ROI good throughout the entirety of the chain which will help everyone. Also unlike most projects this one has actual decent rewards for the stakers as well, so everyone wins in the end. All I can say is I can't wait to see how this develops in the days/weeks/months to come.
copper member
Activity: 28

THE FIRST EXCHANGE LISTING IS HERE

We are super glad to announce that we have just paid the fee to list Galatium GLT on the first exchange, Crex24.com
We should hit the exchange in just 2-3 days.

The Galatium Team is always doing the best to make sure everything is always on the right track.

We believe that the price of GLT when hitting exchange is never lower than 60,000 sts per GLT.

So, stake your coins to earn more GLT and do not sell your GLT immediately once we hit the exchange because:

• We are a low supply coin.
  • The amount of GLT available right now is super super low, no more than 0.3%.
  • This is just the beginning. There are tons of room for us to grow.
  • The devs are doing the best to make Galatium a lot bigger.

Also, I have to stress that

This is one of your last chances to get yourself a GLT masternode before we hit the exchange. The ROI right now is excellent: https://masternode-stats.com/glt/

To join the pre-sale, you can:
brand new
Activity: 0
This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn

You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects

We have the largest and fastest growing community !!!
copper member
Activity: 28
i cant find any mention about twitter campaign in the discord channek #twitter campaign. i hope it will be ready soon.
im looking gorward for twitter campaign as well.. when it will be held? i hope soon..

It ended 2 days ago. We will host another one soon in the upcoming week Cheesy
Activity: 189
i cant find any mention about twitter campaign in the discord channek #twitter campaign. i hope it will be ready soon.
im looking gorward for twitter campaign as well.. when it will be held? i hope soon..
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I particularly like projects with new consensus! Technologically speaking Galatium is equal to other MN-PoS! I started to study the MN market and maybe even knowing that the technology used here is the same, maybe the attention will be duly different! This amount of circulating supply is attractive and many people suddenly started talking about this coin! Will there be opportunity to improve something existing? Which markets do you want to target? Is the GLT public only PoS and MN? Why did they opt for PoS?
Pages:
Jump to: