Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLT] ⭐️ Galatium ⚡️ Masternodes ⚡️ Fast & Secure ⭐️[Pre-Sale][Bounties]✅ - page 7. (Read 227129 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

PRE-SALE PRICES

Round 1:  5 nodes in total.
Price:  0.3 BTC per node.

Round 2: 10 nodes in total.
Price: 0.4 BTC per node.

Round 3: 10 nodes in total.
Price: 0.5 BTC per node.

PRESALE ENDS: September 25th

If any masternode can't be sale that will be burn or any thing else?
Staking Reward: 20-40%  Cheesy

The community chooses!

We will either:
- Extend the presale.
- Burn the coins.
- Or use them for the bounties.
copper member
Extremely low premine is a most attracting object of this coin, that's very satisfactory to me. I will look forward with Galatium.

Thank you. We believe that is one of the most important factors when choosing a coin to invest Smiley.

very well said and executed. I Believe in the same things, low premine is a very good to begin with, building trust over the comunity. I am one of them. : )
Too bad the Indonesian translation is already taken tough.  Smiley

After 5 days If he doesn't submit his translation, you can take it Wink
Activity: 3
Only Galatium with good marketing. Solid developer. Great community. Galatium coin give offer benefit..
Activity: 13
Merit: 2

PRE-SALE PRICES

Round 1:  5 nodes in total.
Price:  0.3 BTC per node.

Round 2: 10 nodes in total.
Price: 0.4 BTC per node.

Round 3: 10 nodes in total.
Price: 0.5 BTC per node.

PRESALE ENDS: September 25th

If any masternode can't be sale that will be burn or any thing else?
Staking Reward: 20-40%  Cheesy
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
Nice project

I really hope when listed on exchange price will keep stable around $2 per GLT, and make many people interest to invest on this project...
copper member
Project seems interesting, its best for early investors as i haven't seen any new coin with just .3 percent premine of total supply, so once its listed on any exchange we can get our investment back soon and still have our initial investment,also with roadmap ready and devs marketing project will get more exposure

Yes that's true.

A decent ROI and a super low amount of premine literally protect all of the investors in the project Smiley.
copper member

I see that this coin has a bright future, btw does Galatium not list in crex24?
And can we know date Galatium will be listed on coinexchange?

We are thinking about listing it on crex24 first.
We will list GLT on the mentioned exchanges above after the presale.
Thanks for the quetsion mate Smiley.
Activity: 174
Project seems interesting, its best for early investors as i haven't seen any new coin with just .3 percent premine of total supply, so once its listed on any exchange we can get our investment back soon and still have our initial investment,also with roadmap ready and devs marketing project will get more exposure
Activity: 36
Extremely low premine is a most attracting object of this coin, that's very satisfactory to me. I will look forward with Galatium.
Activity: 359
Merit: 61
︻┳デ═—

I see that this coin has a bright future, btw does Galatium not list in crex24?
And can we know date Galatium will be listed on coinexchange?
copper member
We are glad to announce that the second node was sold to via our CoinPayments page: https://galatium.org/buy-galatium
3 nodes left till Tier 2. You will want to get in now for the best ROI and right before we hit the first exchange in the next few days.
The current ROI and other stats can be read at https://masternode-stats.com/glt/
copper member
Slowly the community is growing in benefit of GLT and in the next few days we will know the level of development with the launch of the steps. In relation to the team we can find dedication and serenity to take questions in the technical aspect. Remembering that my analysis was done without being in the coinmarketcap or some important analytical platform.

Doing our best for sure Smiley
copper member
Make sure to join our Discord and join our bounties to earn a lot of free GLT: https://discord.gg/tprUugt
copper member

Thank you. We believe that is one of the most important factors when choosing a coin to invest Smiley.
Activity: 52
galatium is steaking well with a small amount of coins. It seems to do other bounty campaigns with discord.
It is likely to increase the number of coins
Activity: 1016
Merit: 391
Slowly the community is growing in benefit of GLT and in the next few days we will know the level of development with the launch of the steps. In relation to the team we can find dedication and serenity to take questions in the technical aspect. Remembering that my analysis was done without being in the coinmarketcap or some important analytical platform.
copper member
Many platforms are similar to Galatium, creating mining for coins with different goals and benefits.
Sorry admin, other platform operations are always short because the community doesn't support anymore. What sets it apart from other platforms? that this platform will last long enough.

Only 0.06% premine for developing. Med ROI. There is no reason for us to leave the project any time soon Smiley

You can also see the activity on GitHub to see how active we are Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Many platforms are similar to Galatium, creating mining for coins with different goals and benefits.
Sorry admin, other platform operations are always short because the community doesn't support anymore. What sets it apart from other platforms? that this platform will last long enough.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
Was taking a look at the forum and found this gem and will be we can consider that I'm lucky? I believe that yes and this project is a new possibility of investment and profit with high possibility of success through low circulation.

We are waiting for the disclosures and steps. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: