Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 56. (Read 380879 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Good news for Golem lovers and devotees.
the price is more sure to dump today and tomorrow as there is massive conversion from ETH to BTC and BTc will surely touch the 5k Today evening or Tomorrow for sure. Can't wait..4840$
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I sold now all my GNT and changed to SONM. SONM seems much better and their release of v0.3 is coming.
Hope you all made nice profits in the future.

bye guys

Any reason behind your claims? Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
I sold now all my GNT and changed to SONM. SONM seems much better and their release of v0.3 is coming.
Hope you all made nice profits in the future.

bye guys
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Btw all golem is now over 50% under ICO price! Wtf now?

It's not below ICO, the price was 1500 sat during the crowdsale and it is still trading at 2x the price when compared to all the supercomputer based projects.There should have been a date for the release of brass and the delay further will drag back to ICO price in the next few weeks to come.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Btw all golem is now over 50% under ICO price! Wtf now?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Looks like the end of this project..... Sad

I don't think so, every alt goes down too, good time to buy more cheap gnt.
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Looks like the end of this project..... Sad

Activity: 224
Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri
Smart money makes money -
Time to be riding BTC.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
WTF..look golem price..didnt see that low for few months...0.18$! WTF...look like today golem may hit record low for this year!

It would go more low, if btc rally doesnt stops here..
all alts are taking a hit
WTF..look golem price..didnt see that low for few months...0.18$! WTF...look like today golem may hit record low for this year!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Brass Milestone · GitHub 404 Error, what's happening  Huh Huh Huh
GNT investors should be proud now: 0.19$.
When i told you guys about it earlier then devotees were getting pissed off and were chanting GNT, GNT.. Now all gone.
Poland people created this technology where in real world see people from poland doing extraordinary stuffs?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Look like something bad happen since dump is  huge! From big rise 0.80$ approx price drop to 0.19 and still nothing!
Devs promised brass 2 months ago and still nothing! Even mgo and Vitalk cant make it work?🤷🏻‍♂️🙈
Hope its not another fail project! 🙈
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
GNT investors should be proud now: 0.19$.
When i told you guys about it earlier then devotees were getting pissed off and were chanting GNT, GNT.. Now all gone.
Poland people created this technology where in real world see people from poland doing extraordinary stuffs?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Do you see BTC doing a 10x next year? ie: Reaching $46,000 ??
Do you see GNT doing a 10x next year? ie: Reaching $2.00 ??

If your answer is no to BTC and yes to GNT. Then just HOLD and don't even worry about the price fluctuations!

GNT has a solid team and it's current price is based on an unreleased product. The final BRASS version is supposed to release anywhere from the next 2-5 months!

No need to panic! I am not saying that this is the end of the dump... GNT could go even more down to 16 cents but I wouldn't care less!

There are two way to see this, most people look at their investment from BTC holdings while some do with Fiat currency, remember the increase in price of BTC is what is driving the price of these Altcoins.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Do you see BTC doing a 10x next year? ie: Reaching $46,000 ??
Do you see GNT doing a 10x next year? ie: Reaching $2.00 ??

If your answer is no to BTC and yes to GNT. Then just HOLD and don't even worry about the price fluctuations!

GNT has a solid team and it's current price is based on an unreleased product. The final BRASS version is supposed to release anywhere from the next 2-5 months!

No need to panic! I am not saying that this is the end of the dump... GNT could go even more down to 16 cents but I wouldn't care less!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can't wait to see green candles for GNT.
Dev team is communicating and their roadmap seems solid.
I only not understand gnt team! They just gone from ann! Tippical from all devs and founders that crowd big money .. big eth and btc stock! Same with mgo and bancor etc! They all have eth and btc! They dont care about investors!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It seems that traders are doing well in these markets these days. In these x2/x3 times changes both upwards and downwards are opportunities for them. Holders will get same even more but they have to wait while traders are making by everyday involvement. It will be back up sooner.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
This isn't first time when price are dropping we have seen similar situation many times before as well. Alternative coins markets were on decline for last couple of days some of them came out successfully and few are still facing same trend. It will change the direction and green candles will be everywhere again.
I hope so. I will HODL long term because the project is promising. GNT will be a good pick, you just bought at a bad time give it time and you will be crying you didn't buy more at this price.

I sold by GNTs for a while ago. I've been thinkg of gettin them back and it's seems good time to do that. Not decided yet though Cheesy
The dump is deep now and it could be a good time.

Yeah it is really deep. Many coins got dumped hard lately. Better trust solid projects and sometimes shouldn't care the price.

We are still seeing the negative results of the China ICO
Scenario. I traded some of my Golem a few weeks back.

I like the project but i would like to find out what is
Going on with the development side of things before
I get back into it
Activity: 140
Which is the state of the project at the moment? From the Opening Page I didn't understand if the supercomputer is already working or not and if yes how to share my resources.
Pages:
Jump to: