Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 57. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Btw!
Gnt price was 1000 gnt 1 eth! Today 1eth give 1550 gnt! Wtf !?Huh

Idiots dumping their tokens. The price of GNT at the moment is a buy price, not a sell price. We need to hold through that drop, sooner or later the altcoin market will go up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Btw!
Gnt price was 1000 gnt 1 eth! Today 1eth give 1550 gnt! Wtf !?Huh
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
This isn't first time when price are dropping we have seen similar situation many times before as well. Alternative coins markets were on decline for last couple of days some of them came out successfully and few are still facing same trend. It will change the direction and green candles will be everywhere again.
I hope so. I will HODL long term because the project is promising. GNT will be a good pick, you just bought at a bad time give it time and you will be crying you didn't buy more at this price.

I sold by GNTs for a while ago. I've been thinkg of gettin them back and it's seems good time to do that. Not decided yet though Cheesy
The dump is deep now and it could be a good time.

Yeah it is really deep. Many coins got dumped hard lately. Better trust solid projects and sometimes shouldn't care the price.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
This isn't first time when price are dropping we have seen similar situation many times before as well. Alternative coins markets were on decline for last couple of days some of them came out successfully and few are still facing same trend. It will change the direction and green candles will be everywhere again.
I hope so. I will HODL long term because the project is promising. GNT will be a good pick, you just bought at a bad time give it time and you will be crying you didn't buy more at this price.

I sold by GNTs for a while ago. I've been thinkg of gettin them back and it's seems good time to do that. Not decided yet though Cheesy
The dump is deep now and it could be a good time.
Activity: 434
Keep drop! Devs where are you now?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Activity: 504
Price keep dropping. Is it dying?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The dev tech golem project on payment matching, client behavior, BitTorrent and GUI
here’s a summary of the features and bug fixes
- What is a payment matching?
- Changes related to the client behaviour
- BitTorrent over devp2p
- GUI onboarding improvements
The details of Brass Golem Alpha2 0.8.1 can visit on the blog of golem
Thanks
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
SONM will take over  Cheesy Cool

I am not worried, invested in both. and in XEL, too. I have a good feeling about those three projects.

Good move !. I am considering to invest in Golem also. With those two projects you can only win ! Roll Eyes .
Activity: 218
Merit: 100

I am not worried, invested in both. and in XEL, too. I have a good feeling about those three projects.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Activity: 617
Btw gnt team be fast since sonm team rise like cray! Gnt need to bexfirst! Please!
This thinking generates a logic and a necessity, I'm trying to find out why GNT would still be superior to SNM, it will be a good fight, at the moment I have the two tokens, but there will come a time that I'll have to choose.
Activity: 5
Merit: 2
Hi guys,

I'm the founder of http://www.coinmarketcal.com, a free collaborative and evidence-based calendar for all upcoming crypto events.

I invite you to add the big upcoming news related to Golem in order to make the crypto community aware of the great things coming to this project.

We have thousands of people visiting our website every single day, so it's a great place to showcase real and verified info.

Thanks for reading me! We are on twitter if you have any questions: https://twitter.com/coinmarketcal
Activity: 429
I hodl just few thousands of GNT for long term investment, probably soon will buy more, but there are also other coins doing similar projects so Iam thinking to buy some other coins too.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
How much GNT tokens do you guys hold?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Golem has already gave me and some friends some nice profit, sold some of my portfolio but keeping a big amount for long term investment. If they deliver the price will skyrocket
Pages:
Jump to: