Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 58. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 909
Merit: 508
GOLEM supercomputer is a solid project for longterm.  Good for companies and also private persons, I think. Would be awesome, if we also could mine with it.  Grin (only a joke) Anyway, GNT is in my fixed portfolio, because it is already a stable wellknown crypto.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
hello dev, this page so simple explain, i still confused about mean this project, but i will investigate this project because i believe this project will success, good luck
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
https://golem-network.net/blog.html

GOLEM NETWORK AIRDROP

At Golem, we believe that tokens are most useful when they are as widely distributed as possible. In the case of a worldwide supercomputer, a wide distribution is also critically important for network security. Unfortunately, not everyone has the time, opportunity, and technical proficiency necessary to get into the earliest moments of a token generating event. How then can a given token find its way into more hands?

In GNT’s case, 7% has already been set aside from the total issuance, ready to be distributed by an automatic airdrop. That is, now every address on the Ethereum blockchain that has a balance over a minimum threshold of 0.1 ETH will receive a share of this 7% that is proportionate to their share of ETH.

For every 1 ETH that you hold, you can recieve proportionate 390 GNT tokens as an airdrop. Existent GNT holders will also benefit from this airdrop, for every 1 GNT that you already have, you can recieve 0.3 GNT.

CLAIM AIRDROP

Token sales do take significant value out of ETH, often (but not always) without giving much back; a number of token projects present this problem in a significant way. Even though Golem doesn’t, due to its unique economic construction, with this airdrop gesture we also wish to underline the topic of incentive alignment with the entire Ethereum community.

Through our history with Ethereum, we have done our best to encourage an approach of simultaneous generosity and conservativism. This approach has worked well for us, but it is by no means perfect for everyone. We acknowledge that many people who have wanted to be involved with our projects have been unable due to one reason or another.

Still, we believe that introducing to a few hundred thousand account holders decentralized sharing economy of computing power will ultimately make the network stronger, and we hope it will create interest in Golem and its underlying mechanisms as a new, complimentary construction to Ethereum.

Thank you for your attention,
Golem Team

Fck you. Its a SCAM. Nice try.

shut up. If you think this is scam project. dont comment on this thread anymore.
to dev. how I can get my free gnt when I have eth. can you give more detail

kkofor I was reffering to that info about the airdrop. Take a closer look at that http address! Do not claim that airdrop !!!!
You are welcome.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250

GOLEM NETWORK AIRDROP

At Golem, we believe that tokens are most useful when they are as widely distributed as possible. In the case of a worldwide supercomputer, a wide distribution is also critically important for network security. Unfortunately, not everyone has the time, opportunity, and technical proficiency necessary to get into the earliest moments of a token generating event. How then can a given token find its way into more hands?

In GNT’s case, 7% has already been set aside from the total issuance, ready to be distributed by an automatic airdrop. That is, now every address on the Ethereum blockchain that has a balance over a minimum threshold of 0.1 ETH will receive a share of this 7% that is proportionate to their share of ETH.

For every 1 ETH that you hold, you can recieve proportionate 390 GNT tokens as an airdrop. Existent GNT holders will also benefit from this airdrop, for every 1 GNT that you already have, you can recieve 0.3 GNT.

CLAIM AIRDROP

Token sales do take significant value out of ETH, often (but not always) without giving much back; a number of token projects present this problem in a significant way. Even though Golem doesn’t, due to its unique economic construction, with this airdrop gesture we also wish to underline the topic of incentive alignment with the entire Ethereum community.

Through our history with Ethereum, we have done our best to encourage an approach of simultaneous generosity and conservativism. This approach has worked well for us, but it is by no means perfect for everyone. We acknowledge that many people who have wanted to be involved with our projects have been unable due to one reason or another.

Still, we believe that introducing to a few hundred thousand account holders decentralized sharing economy of computing power will ultimately make the network stronger, and we hope it will create interest in Golem and its underlying mechanisms as a new, complimentary construction to Ethereum.

Golem Team

shut up. If you think this is scam project. dont comment on this thread anymore.
to dev. how I can get my free gnt when I have eth. can you give more detail
Activity: 434
Btw gnt team be fast since sonm team rise like cray! Gnt need to bexfirst! Please!
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
Breaking codes with a supercomputer like this one would be a piece of cake.
I wonder how long would it take to break a 128-bit AES key by force.
For a Sunway TaihuLight with 93 petaflops would be possible in many many many years lol.
Activity: 50

GOLEM NETWORK AIRDROP

CLAIM AIRDROP

Golem Team

Activity: 151
I don't think it will drop further but if this happens somehow will be temporary and market will bounce back again. This is what happened in lats previous similar situations with GNT. For my large portion I am long on whereas a small part is to take out my initial investment out easy by easy to make free those tokens.

The market is volatile and unpredictable right now. GNT had it's excellent run. Let's see if it can suprise its previous high.
Activity: 9

GOLEM NETWORK AIRDROP

CLAIM AIRDROP

Golem Team

Thats not even their website.. their website is - https://golem.network/

Actually, someone underneath them? I did not even look at the website address.
Activity: 181

GOLEM NETWORK AIRDROP

CLAIM AIRDROP

Golem Team

Thats not even their website.. their website is - https://golem.network/

GOLEM NETWORK AIRDROP

CLAIM AIRDROP

Golem Team

Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
What Golem is doing is much needed in its field. I have friends that went to universities that had alot of trouble getting mainframe time.

Seems like Golem could help students with their research projects, so they do not need to depend on the universities supercomputer and the schedule that comes with it.

I also know of people in the field of Deep Learning that are in need of massive computing systems. Right now they have to use services such as Amazon AWS and since they are sort of a monopoly their prices seem to keep going up.

I hope Golem disrupts the rentable computing sector, as right now only large corps and schools have them.
Activity: 60
do you have any source/authenticity for this?
I don't think that's the case.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I don't think it will drop further but if this happens somehow will be temporary and market will bounce back again. This is what happened in lats previous similar situations with GNT. For my large portion I am long on whereas a small part is to take out my initial investment out easy by easy to make free those tokens.
GNT precio se derrumba
próxima parada ? <5000 sats to be continued

The downsides have recorded almost all the coin, perhaps due to the deadline for the Chinese stock exchanges.
Activity: 43
GNT precio se derrumba
próxima parada ? <5000 sats to be continued
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
Quote from golemproject blog:

Golem Project Sep 22
Brass Golem Alpha2 0.8.1
We are glad to announce making just another step towards Brass. This is a minor upgrade which means the newest version is backwardly compatible with Alpha2 0.8 and you should not expect any changes to the protocol itself. It contains bugfixing, changes in dev tools and other improvements. As usual, we encourage you to test it and provide us with feedback. For more details and troubleshooting, please visit the official github repository.

Read more: https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-8-1-47aa14efa5f3
Is there any event or updates that we are going to wait before the end of this year? Planning to grab some GNT but I want to know what would be their next update. Thanks.
Activity: 164
Quote from golemproject blog:

Golem Project Sep 22
Brass Golem Alpha2 0.8.1
We are glad to announce making just another step towards Brass. This is a minor upgrade which means the newest version is backwardly compatible with Alpha2 0.8 and you should not expect any changes to the protocol itself. It contains bugfixing, changes in dev tools and other improvements. As usual, we encourage you to test it and provide us with feedback. For more details and troubleshooting, please visit the official github repository.

Read more: https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-8-1-47aa14efa5f3
Activity: 434
all go get a smuch GNT asap..good stuff coming.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Golem is in contrast to many other altcoins the right project for longterm investment, because the potential that a supercomputer had, will be fully recognized and exhausted in coming years. The financial sector is in a state of flux and many projects are already in the start-holes, which can only be realized by common power. So I will keep Golem like BTC, LTC, ETH and promising tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: