Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 59. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
where did you held your coins when you received the drop? my gnt are on polo, but i havent received any airdrop

BTW you got airdrop omg for eth you hold on wallet in july i think..

I have GLM with Exodus, but haven't seen airdrop.  Is there a different wallet I need to hold GLM in to receive the airdrop?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
where did you held your coins when you received the drop? my gnt are on polo, but i havent received any airdrop

BTW you got airdrop omg for eth you hold on wallet in july i think..
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Any updates on when can we expect the OMG airdrop?

i also got them a lot,LOL
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

I received an OMG drop and not sure if it was for holding GNT, but I never do have even one from the start.Are there any specific criteria for the airdrop?

You can find the details of token received here

https://etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo?a=0x862cb5b6eeaafb26ebb137e0c3c5d7728800439a
Activity: 28
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
It is always good to diversify your portfolio that's why I also hold little little of all three similar projects. They all will deliver and will see success because this industry is very big to absorb them into it. The only difference will be timing and market share which will be based on first mover and quality of services in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Gnt need some good advertise in Korea and get token on that new jorea exchsnges! Then price can start to move and when gnt team reliese brass then price will sky rocket!
So South Korea is the new black in town, it could help the price but Golem team is behind their timeline, the hype will die down if there is no working product for people to try out, if the world most powerful supercomputer really want to walk the talk

I think South Korea is the next destination hub for cryptocurrency after Japan.A lot of new ICO have their teams from this location like Boscoin and it just started to show up volumes in terms of crypto.In my opinion, it may overtake Japan by the next year and become the most favorite country for crypto investment/ICO's
Gnt need some good advertise in Korea and get token on that new jorea exchsnges! Then price can start to move and when gnt team reliese brass then price will sky rocket!
So South Korea is the new black in town, it could help the price but Golem team is behind their timeline, the hype will die down if there is no working product for people to try out, if the world most powerful supercomputer really want to walk the talk

Yeah this is true! Gnt not follow roadmap. Brass suport to be reliesed long time ago! But lets wait and see! Now with omisgo help its can go faster!
Btw all something better coming!

https://rendertoken.com

?
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
How is the best way to change GNT to USDT? Is there a way to bypass the transition from GNT to ETH or BTC, if i want to go from GNT straight to USD or USDT?

https://liqui.io/#/exchange/GNT_USDT

You can trade on this exchange but volume with USDT is not high better trade with BTC and ETH there is good buy support.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/golem-network-tokens/#markets
How is the best way to change GNT to USDT? Is there a way to bypass the transition from GNT to ETH or BTC, if i want to go from GNT straight to USD or USDT?

Wtf you talk to lost 0.2% fee 🤷🏻‍♂️🙈🙈🙈🙈 omfg
Activity: 8
Yeah GNT can be furst one after they cooperate with omisgo and vitalik!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I hold 3k of these GNT but not long ago i moved my money to SNM. The project is almost related as its also a super computer project. Sold my 3k and got more than 12k of SNM tokens. It may be a long wait for me but I'm willing to wait for having more tokens than just 3K. I'd  regret it if GNT suddenly lights up to the moon Smiley

I too have some quantity of all the three ones..GNT,SNM,IEX and don't know which one is going to be the first one to deliver.All of them are in alpha and expect GNT to be first to release brass golem and be the first in this community and rise high.Keeping fingers crossed.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I hold 3k of these GNT but not long ago i moved my money to SNM. The project is almost related as its also a super computer project. Sold my 3k and got more than 12k of SNM tokens. It may be a long wait for me but I'm willing to wait for having more tokens than just 3K. I'd  regret it if GNT suddenly lights up to the moon Smiley
Activity: 260
snack of all trades
Pages:
Jump to: