Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 74. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Gnt will be huge!!!!

can you explain how it will be?

there are many competitors available for GNT, who promises something good

Read white paper man 👍🏼
But he is right. GNT has a lot of competitors. For example RLC or SONM. Those projects are also strong and solid. I believe in GNT, but you should not be blind.

Actually SONM has 250 pages on bitcointalk right now, while the topic is much newer and this thread only has 90 pages. Our community needs to give more support to the team and help more in pushing the project in the right direction if we want to keep up with the SONM hype
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Gnt will be huge!!!!

Read white paper man 👍🏼
But he is right. GNT has a lot of competitors. For example RLC or SONM. Those projects are also strong and solid. I believe in GNT, but you should not be blind.

Yeah sonm real sucess one ,1/3 ico price now for some holders 🙈🤷🏻‍♂️
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Gnt will be huge!!!!

Read white paper man 👍🏼

I think it would be good to bet for all of them not to blind only in 1, some of the 3 will reach high, maybe 3 but there are more possibilities than if you blind only in 1 Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Gnt will be huge!!!!

Read white paper man 👍🏼
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
How many funds are the developers holding? Is there something like a vesting period specified for their holdings?
Another gnt dump! Hope gnt team dont do it .
Gnt will be huge!!!!

Read white paper man 👍🏼
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Gnt will be huge!!!!

Activity: 172
Gnt will be huge!!!!
Yess, GNT is long term investment, not pump scamcoin like others...
Keep hodling & best regards  Cool
Gnt will be huge!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
This seems more and more like one of those situations where people lose hope for it, sell shit ton of their coins...and all of the sudden - BOOM.
Then comes the "why the fuck did I sell my coins" Smiley

This is old trick of big whales when they want to take out the weak hands before any big update this market react like that. Golem is here to stay it will for long term it's project of the future and I believe this is great investment for the early retire life.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
great project, the dip is very tempting , I am in for long haul Smiley

I just got my ordered filled considering taking advantage of last dip but situation is bit different. We all are in the game to run long with the development. I ran short of money else was buying more cheaper to minimize the price difference bought earlier and actual. Anyways if you are active you find chances to buy cheaper again and again.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
great project, the dip is very tempting , I am in for long haul Smiley
Activity: 54

Moreover only CEO on his LinkedIN says he is working for Golem, other people like CTO's bio says "developer at IMAPP" , stop being shill about Golem, the price gonna hit more deep and all averaging technique will fail, and yes GNT will surely reach 1$ or 2 $ but till then BTC will be 8000$ and ETH will be 900$ or more...

He seems to have updated his LinkedIn profile now.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
This seems more and more like one of those situations where people lose hope for it, sell shit ton of their coins...and all of the sudden - BOOM.
Then comes the "why the fuck did I sell my coins" Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Few days ago my stance on GNT was may be I wouldn't be able to buy them cheap as Braas is round the corner and can appear anytime. I am happy that my orders got filled easily at very cheap. It will bounce back within days and market will see at least x3 increase in no time.
you will still have more opportunity to buy them at a far cheap rate. I don't see a escalation in token value in more or less coming days. When Golem DAD "Ethereum" will spike out then we may see Golem getting pace, till them it will remain calm.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Few days ago my stance on GNT was may be I wouldn't be able to buy them cheap as Braas is round the corner and can appear anytime. I am happy that my orders got filled easily at very cheap. It will bounce back within days and market will see at least x3 increase in no time.
Activity: 21

The Hub of technology can never be in POLAND, Team has to migrate to Silicon Valley or some IT Hub places to scatter ideas and get enlighten from there, Sorry but Poland does not seem a right place to evolve and nourish such big computing ideas.

Sorry my friend but you have to read more history about Poland... I AM NOT FROM POLAND!! If in Europe "democracy" exists is because some very intelligent mathematician was polish (they found the Enigma Code,just for history, allies win the war).
Greeting's.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I guess they listened to all the comments in this thread.
They hired a new Chief Communication Officer who will keep us posted. https://blog.golemproject.net/the-golem-story-fbbc5d565a69

And on an other note, it looks like they started to work on cleaning up code on GitHub.

I admit I have invested in golem but wanted to (panic) sell but as of this morning I feel rather comfortable again. @DXB2017 yes golem will never reach a 100$ doesn't mean it is not worth being part of a hell of ride and making some money along the side. The vibe in their Slack channel is awesome. Everyone there wants this to succeed and that's why all participants are honest (and sometimes harsh) so the golem team can improve their piece of art.

Read that blog ... hope they move as and come also here! ANN thread is important for token! Whey they made it then? 🤷🏻‍♂️😜

They are programmers and don't like to spend/loose time on us commoners. They are not here to make a quick $. I don't like it either and I think they have the resources to keep us informed but let them to what they do best and they ll surprise you.

On the other hand I do feel they should embrace the early coin holders and keep them informed. They are most likely to start renting their CPU (Airbnb style) and even with bugs support it all the way through. That's why they have a slack channel (even for testers) and the devs are active in their slack channel.

So if you want a quick fix keep on hating here (won't do anything good for your investment accept if you want to buy cheap) or participate in their slack and see what the future will bring.
I guess they listened to all the comments in this thread.
They hired a new Chief Communication Officer who will keep us posted. https://blog.golemproject.net/the-golem-story-fbbc5d565a69

And on an other note, it looks like they started to work on cleaning up code on GitHub.

I admit I have invested in golem but wanted to (panic) sell but as of this morning I feel rather comfortable again. @DXB2017 yes golem will never reach a 100$ doesn't mean it is not worth being part of a hell of ride and making some money along the side. The vibe in their Slack channel is awesome. Everyone there wants this to succeed and that's why all participants are honest (and sometimes harsh) so the golem team can improve their piece of art.

Read that blog ... hope they move as and come also here! ANN thread is important for token! Whey they made it then? 🤷🏻‍♂️😜
Pages:
Jump to: