Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 75. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I guess they listened to all the comments in this thread.
They hired a new Chief Communication Officer who will keep us posted. https://blog.golemproject.net/the-golem-story-fbbc5d565a69

And on an other note, it looks like they started to work on cleaning up code on GitHub.

I admit I have invested in golem but wanted to (panic) sell but as of this morning I feel rather comfortable again. @DXB2017 yes golem will never reach a 100$ doesn't mean it is not worth being part of a hell of ride and making some money along the side. The vibe in their Slack channel is awesome. Everyone there wants this to succeed and that's why all participants are honest (and sometimes harsh) so the golem team can improve their piece of art.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
hmm I expect gnt finally to get back up to 20k in august...
too many are accumulating at the moment!

lets see if I am right Smiley

You are right my friend! Grab some cheap GNT while you still can. It's not even so much about the project development, its pure charts. It will happen.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
hmm I expect gnt finally to get back up to 20k in august...
too many are accumulating at the moment!

lets see if I am right Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The fact is that GNT has always need to be cheap in order to meet computational needs and to compete with AWS. If you think that 1 GNT  could be 100$ then this will go beyond the whole cloud computing Market Cap existing today. Do some research before speculating any coins.

The Hub of technology can never be in POLAND, Team has to migrate to Silicon Valley or some IT Hub places to scatter ideas and get enlighten from there, Sorry but Poland does not seem a right place to evolve and nourish such big computing ideas.

Moreover only CEO on his LinkedIN says he is working for Golem, other people like CTO's bio says "developer at IMAPP" , stop being shill about Golem, the price gonna hit more deep and all averaging technique will fail, and yes GNT will surely reach 1$ or 2 $ but till then BTC will be 8000$ and ETH will be 900$ or more...

Yeah real good point! I see gnt 1-2$ with no problem but dev team need to start to talk here with community asap.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
The fact is that GNT has always need to be cheap in order to meet computational needs and to compete with AWS. If you think that 1 GNT  could be 100$ then this will go beyond the whole cloud computing Market Cap existing today. Do some research before speculating any coins.

The Hub of technology can never be in POLAND, Team has to migrate to Silicon Valley or some IT Hub places to scatter ideas and get enlighten from there, Sorry but Poland does not seem a right place to evolve and nourish such big computing ideas.

Moreover only CEO on his LinkedIN says he is working for Golem, other people like CTO's bio says "developer at IMAPP" , stop being shill about Golem, the price gonna hit more deep and all averaging technique will fail, and yes GNT will surely reach 1$ or 2 $ but till then BTC will be 8000$ and ETH will be 900$ or more...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Quote from: |Admiral|link[/size

I suggest you create a thread in scam section. This is not the right place for it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
With no updates gnt keep dump!!!!
Dev team where are you?

This is sign to buy more if you have trust in this project than it will be back on the track. It's another chance to catch this train this is big project and will make release very soon so be patient.

Exactly!
I just bought some more today. It accumulating period.
I fear not for golem.
If it dips more, I'll buy more...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Dev team where are you?

This is sign to buy more if you have trust in this project than it will be back on the track. It's another chance to catch this train this is big project and will make release very soon so be patient.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Dev team where are you?
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20786589

SCAM ALERT

I have been scammed by shapeshift please help me.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Fill your pockets guys, big things comming soon!
Check their slack channel for updates, here on btctalk no words from the team.
Activity: 896
How can you have a project like this, with 50,000 investors, and go weeks without sending a tweet?  You gotta tweet stuff man....let people in!!  smh

i feel more disappointed when every altcoins showing significant improvement and GNT dipping Cry
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I believe the most updates come via github.
Activity: 1
Seriously... I hold a decent bag of GNT and it's doing pretty poorly lately. The dev team has been putting some updates on their YouTube channel, but please team, fix that profile picture and put up a background image. You don't just create a YouTube channel and put up videos without making it look decent or at least finishing the setup process. All I can say right now is that if I wasn't so far upside down on my investment, I'd be dumping it today and waiting for the graph to flip. The team needs to be more active with the community or find a helper to do so. I worry that there just isn't much going on. I'm not saying put out a newsletter every week like Expanse, but give the people something to buy into. The market cap and exchange volumes are slowly dwindling into nothingness. Everyone is mumbling about Elastic having better tech. I know it's a long term project and it's about the project, not the coin price, blah blah. I'm just saying... Take care of your investors or they'll find a project who will. The crypto world moves fast and you have to be active to keep people's support. Being patient for this investment has only hurt me at this point. Tell us how you're going to outrun the already quickly growing speed of stand alone processors. How are you going to overcome quantum computers? I know this is a good project and I'm just being impatient, but come on. Please make the YouTube channel look more professional.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Where do you store your golem for a very long term investment?

I use MEW(MyEtherWallet) for Etreum and tokens on Ethereum blockchain. It's easy and has nice interface Wink
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Where do you store your golem for a very long term investment?

It's ETH blockchain based token so you can store into any compatible wallet Leger Nano S is good choice to store that but you can use Myetherwallet too if don't want to use hardware wallet.
Activity: 36
There hasn't been any major news on Golem development from the team for sometime, this is a concern to me, anyone with latest information about the Golem project should please share it on this forum

I know from guy from dev team brass coming this month!

I hope it gets released this month... many are expecting a lot from this project

There is no hurry since this project is for at least 3 or 4 years, surely we see golem in the highest in a few years simply have to wait for the team to work and bring updates, brass seems to be delaying but well there is no hurry if Low buy more in about 3 to 5 years golem will be worth much more I estimate that about 30 or 50 dollars, big projects are waiting

Yeah true! In 2-3 years golem will be few 10$!

It's too early to predict this since we do not have the first brass release and how people respond to this and day to day use.

Personally, the longer they take better, I have token for 3 or 4 years later I'll look at the price I do not care if it's worth 10 or 30 centimos, I know that a future I'll see it in a few dollars each, I'm not in any hurry

Good idea - invest your money in some highly volatile, new technology, that does not work yet and may never work...and then check back in 4 years.  Not like the cryto landscape changes quickly or anything.  I hope you were trying to sound pretentious.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
There hasn't been any major news on Golem development from the team for sometime, this is a concern to me, anyone with latest information about the Golem project should please share it on this forum

I know from guy from dev team brass coming this month!

I hope it gets released this month... many are expecting a lot from this project

There is no hurry since this project is for at least 3 or 4 years, surely we see golem in the highest in a few years simply have to wait for the team to work and bring updates, brass seems to be delaying but well there is no hurry if Low buy more in about 3 to 5 years golem will be worth much more I estimate that about 30 or 50 dollars, big projects are waiting

Yeah true! In 2-3 years golem will be few 10$!

It's too early to predict this since we do not have the first brass release and how people respond to this and day to day use.

Personally, the longer they take better, I have token for 3 or 4 years later I'll look at the price I do not care if it's worth 10 or 30 centimos, I know that a future I'll see it in a few dollars each, I'm not in any hurry
Activity: 36
I am not sure why people are saying there are no updates, they've been updating twitter. I guess price will continue its crash until we hear some big news. Lets see where it reaches by the weekend. cheap golem hopefully

Re-tweeting a guy standing next to a sign that says Golem in 2 weeks is not updating twitter.
Activity: 1540
I am not sure why people are saying there are no updates, they've been updating twitter. I guess price will continue its crash until we hear some big news. Lets see where it reaches by the weekend. cheap golem hopefully
Pages:
Jump to: