Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 72. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 258
Thank y

ou all for your reply and help. i sincerely hope this project gets back on its feet.

GNT is trading still at x5 of it's ICO price. The real problem with this recent free fall is for those who joined the party lately. We can hope only as we are not aware of the technical end what is happening or what the current status of progress is. It has been 2 weeks already when there were some updates to be announced at the start of this month.

Those that bought at the top are the ones concern about the price, the ICO investors know they are still in profit especially in BTC, the price will reverse soon it just need time to get things right

Can you please explain how it's still a good investment for those who purchased the ICO if we are lower than the ICO price, I was told it was 1000 for 1 Ether and now we can purchase 1200 for the same Ether. I understand they are still in "profit" because of the value of the Btc and the Ether, but in satoshi or in Ether we are at its all time low and still dumping...
absolute non-sense, GNT is just a shit..I think most of the investors in GNT are fan of Penny stocks, may be they are just inspired from Wolf of wall street.
Some weeks ago i had 45,000 GNT and i was looted of all my assets , i am not regretting but i feel that its better as i can now move forward.

That is a significant loss IMO. How exactly were you hacked? Seems you are implying a weakness in the GNT chain, I am curious if there is a problem would like to know about it.

Read his previews posts. This has nothing to do with GNT but with his wallet online somewhere. He lost his ETH too (read his signature) I guess he's just angry because he lost everything and he is here to take it out on GNT. Lots of FUD!
Sorry man but i am not spreading fud against GNT, time will tell you if i am right or wrong you are welcome not to buy my thoughts though. The thing that GNT wants to achieve is practically not feasible. There has been such initiatives in past for Alien Research thought not on large scale but that was a fail too. If you cant make a project success in small group of people then how come you think it on global scale where there will be lots of competition.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Look like we are back to 0.18-0.20$!!! Wtf 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Golem is dying little by little, every day I see that this project does not raise head maybe should sell do not know Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Look like we are back to 0.18-0.20$!!! Wtf 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Thank y

ou all for your reply and help. i sincerely hope this project gets back on its feet.

GNT is trading still at x5 of it's ICO price. The real problem with this recent free fall is for those who joined the party lately. We can hope only as we are not aware of the technical end what is happening or what the current status of progress is. It has been 2 weeks already when there were some updates to be announced at the start of this month.

Those that bought at the top are the ones concern about the price, the ICO investors know they are still in profit especially in BTC, the price will reverse soon it just need time to get things right

Can you please explain how it's still a good investment for those who purchased the ICO if we are lower than the ICO price, I was told it was 1000 for 1 Ether and now we can purchase 1200 for the same Ether. I understand they are still in "profit" because of the value of the Btc and the Ether, but in satoshi or in Ether we are at its all time low and still dumping...
absolute non-sense, GNT is just a shit..I think most of the investors in GNT are fan of Penny stocks, may be they are just inspired from Wolf of wall street.
Some weeks ago i had 45,000 GNT and i was looted of all my assets , i am not regretting but i feel that its better as i can now move forward.

That is a significant loss IMO. How exactly were you hacked? Seems you are implying a weakness in the GNT chain, I am curious if there is a problem would like to know about it.

Read his previews posts. This has nothing to do with GNT but with his wallet online somewhere. He lost his ETH too (read his signature) I guess he's just angry because he lost everything and he is here to take it out on GNT. Lots of FUD!

Thanks for the update, do not understand why people do that  Huh
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thank y

Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Thank you all for your reply and help. i sincerely hope this project gets back on its feet.

Activity: 448
Merit: 258
Thank you all for your reply and help. i sincerely hope this project gets back on its feet.

Activity: 11

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
agree, we all need to wait the brass release for anything significant to happen Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Activity: 12
I think this is going to be big, it is too good of an idea to die, they are clear and open with their progress which is a good thing - "Users can now click navigation arrows in preview mode to switch between HQ frames for multiframes tasks. Also, we have prepared some updates related to the feedback. (We are going to report on that in our next DEV UPDATE MOVIE to be released this week so stay tuned!)"
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Keep in mind guys, there are billions of GNT. Marketcap will have to be 1 billion in order to reach $1. It's not going to happen overnight and things will take time but it should be decent project and GNT team has been very communicative when it comes to update. I am not happy with the price currently but I'm sure it will pass.

yeah i also think 1$ is hard,but my guys who are devs on different project always say GNT will be huge and dont sale at all...all say its can be in future even 100$ when everything from roadmap work...
i am sure when price hit 1$ its will be a lot more easy..but anyway gnt need to work,need to get reliese from roadmap done and sucess...

Is possible but we will have to wait a long time to see that, maybe 3 or 4 years, The project looks a bit off I do not know if they are really working or not but I do not see any progress Laton has been delayed a lot no? , That has a bad impact for the project since they are not complying with the planned roadmap
Activity: 51
Can somebody tell me where GNT is stored? Is it stored on the Ethereum blockchain ie. dies the Etrhereum blockchain get bigger because of Golem?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Golem has not done yet in my opinion. It is just slipped down for a while and with the release of new updates it will be again at top page among top trading coins. In this phase of development we really need updates and communication with team on permanent basis to keep the moral up and remain in the game continuously.

Agreed! I have faith in this project and would love to support it in anyway but it has been tested lately. Really thought should I stick with this project. Keeping the moral up is important and not with bs tweets but with real info.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Golem has not done yet in my opinion. It is just slipped down for a while and with the release of new updates it will be again at top page among top trading coins. In this phase of development we really need updates and communication with team on permanent basis to keep the moral up and remain in the game continuously.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Well most important to me is that the golem team listens to the community. There will be a weekly update from new CCO about the technology (and prices itself) and a bi-weekly video update from devs.

That is very common after the successful fund raising campaign the team forgot about the community and let this thread open for trolls to destroy the growth and reputation of the project. I also agreed with this is very important place to keep updated the community with latest updates.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Well most important to me is that the golem team listens to the community. There will be a weekly update from new CCO about the technology (and prices itself) and a bi-weekly video update from devs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Keep in mind guys, there are billions of GNT. Marketcap will have to be 1 billion in order to reach $1. It's not going to happen overnight and things will take time but it should be decent project and GNT team has been very communicative when it comes to update. I am not happy with the price currently but I'm sure it will pass.

yeah i also think 1$ is hard,but my guys who are devs on different project always say GNT will be huge and dont sale at all...all say its can be in future even 100$ when everything from roadmap work...
i am sure when price hit 1$ its will be a lot more easy..but anyway gnt need to work,need to get reliese from roadmap done and sucess...
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
GNT updates,look like they look community here want updates!

https://blog.golemproject.net/less-tolstoy-youve-got-it-75544e3d0347

After reading this post, I can only say it's time to get more GNT and fill the bags as much as possible, the release of the brass version seems to be almost near.Price is dead cheap with BTC going ATH and all alts going down.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: