Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 69. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Any new progress on the brass?
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Golem is currently in alpha stage since a decent time. I am very interested into the project and I consider to throw some of my Bitcoin into GNT buy order. What I was not able to find is a roadmap for the furture development. Alpha status is actually a very early stage and for being a real alternative for companies to use Golem for distributing computing is a stable version. So, my question is, what will be the next development steps and is there a development roadmap existing at all (if so, it is hard to find)?
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
This seemed way to oversold a few days ago so managed to pick up 2K Golem at 5600.
Hopefully that was the bottom.
This seems like a great project with real world use cases.
Can't wait to see the finished product.

You only get 2k? I already get 8k, we pray that the golem goes back to the price of 15k satoshi, it is enough to make 200% more and make us profit doubled.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a deadbeat!  Cheesy
I see price is dipping a bit today.
Maybe I'll pick up some more...
Activity: 378
People are not paying attention to the percentage of done development on Brass and are busy with buying or selling as traders. In software development bugs are known as surprise makers because they can get fixed anytime. I am not saying it can be fixed magically but we are in more advanced level where buying in dips can be profitable.

Ofc people dont... they see golem standing still and some other coins go up and thez all panic and say golem is a shit coin... 0 development... lol.

Im just sory i dont have more money to buy GNT, atm its very cheap...

Gj golem dev... keep up the good work...

Activity: 826
People are not paying attention to the percentage of done development on Brass and are busy with buying or selling as traders. In software development bugs are known as surprise makers because they can get fixed anytime. I am not saying it can be fixed magically but we are in more advanced level where buying in dips can be profitable.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Looks like we have a release soon! Brass 0.8 will run on testnet I think and will turn into Brass 1.0 after all bugs are gone.

https://github.com/golemfactory/golem/milestones?state=open
Brass 0.8 %100 Completed status
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
This seemed way to oversold a few days ago so managed to pick up 2K Golem at 5600.

You only get 2k? I already get 8k, we pray that the golem goes back to the price of 15k satoshi, it is enough to make 200% more and make us profit doubled.

I think it is a long time to see it for those prices, the project I see quite stuck open that wait a few more months to see good prices I estimate that within 2 years we will not see it maybe in 3 - 5 dollars
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

Activity: 397
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Sure excellent news ! That Golem looks strongly and will be more in a few years Cheesy the concept is big ! I have the same relation with RLC. Great idea for both.

Yep, some people miss the last days to buy at that price. See you in Lambo in the future
Activity: 280

There is no solid date of product release. Still, Hoping there will be a great product and we can 10 times our investment.
Activity: 172
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
You can see by the steady price increase that more and more people are believing in this project..people are buying and holding..an update from the team is due which will also add to the momentum..good time to buy
Yes thats for shure one of the "most trustable" token...

I think last week was good opportunity to buy some GNT.
Activity: 203
You can see by the steady price increase that more and more people are believing in this project..people are buying and holding..an update from the team is due which will also add to the momentum..good time to buy
Yes thats for shure one of the "most trustable" token...
Activity: 12
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
May be this is the impact of these activities on github that market is reacting very positively. We can see significant difference in value of GNT when we compare this to of last days. We can see there lot of activities and can be hopeful to get the last issues fixed soon. it still may take some time as we should not set hard dates to handle correctly.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
not going to lie i dig the name
Activity: 17
Golem team are busy working though things in Github getting the project moving forward, i hope they do release something soon to get some media attention, start showing off what they can do , i think with a new surge of interest and a price jump they can sell off some more tokens expand the team and spped things up , double the size of the team and the road map will be achived much faster , things han happen quick if needs be ! LongTerm hold , Complete Dev mode right now. i expect to see good things from this investment next year 

This is not a fast return investment its a huge longterm investment , both in returns and scale of the what they will be able todo , think about how many young up coming designers there will be when they can access this , Schools , Hospitals , police , security , Games, Art , films adverts , Universitys ect ect ect , everything could use a cheap access super computer , and in 3 years the tech will be seriously decent in home computers , just look at the new Multicore Intel and AMD 4.4Ghz Mem , and GPUs running lightning fast 1080Ti , think what people will be sharing on the network in 3 years , gpu 3x faster than a 1080Ti now and 64 Core Cpu @ 6Ghz stock , the supercomputer will in its self become faster and faster and faster , Quantum Protection is now being developed to protect the BlockChain , .....Thank God for that !

Having a BlockChain without a supercomputer running off it just seams retarded , Backwards! im hopeing they can pull this off !

HODL  Wink 
Activity: 156
Well dont hope its gonna be release this month, i predict it will be out in oct or nov. Worst would be in dec.
Activity: 434
Looks like we have a release soon! Brass 0.8 will run on testnet I think and will turn into Brass 1.0 after all bugs are gone.

https://github.com/golemfactory/golem/milestones?state=open

Yesh.. hope this month btw. Lets wait. Congrat gnt team
Pages:
Jump to: