Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 77. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
iam using just reliable exchanges, I heard many people compaining about nova exchange so I do not recommand to use this wallet. Btw today iam buying more golem!Time to buy is now, this project looks promissing.
Activity: 434

Welcome the New Ether Ethereum Base Market on Nova
Välkommen Glad att du är här
Also Developer team: request  to be added to the Moon/eth/doge KIC/LTC & Btc base markets on Coinmarketcap for Novaexchange
Request to be add here also (Japanese/South Korea) for volume ratings: https://www.coinhills.com/
ようこそ Yōkoso
Why do people call this exchange a scam? Seems to be legit holding an extremely wide variety of coins! Do you think it will disappear one day?

Novaexchange is scam!
they scam me for 1 btc and still hold it and i cant log on.
this exchange is 100% scam!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Brass Golem is at 60% currently, did they change it overnigh?

May I know from where did you get this information? can you share the link? I have not been actively following this thread but had an eye about the brass golem release.Will it come out by this month?

Gnt dev guy i know
any time frame for this to happen

Asi know as he say they will just reliese it when its 100% ready .. this month
well I'm new to the cryptocurrency world an this is my chosen choice of coin although I haven't invested heavily only £100 gbp I'm hoping it will grow and give me the confidence to start to get more
Activity: 798
Merit: 281

Welcome the New Ether Ethereum Base Market on Nova
Välkommen Glad att du är här
Also Developer team: request  to be added to the Moon/eth/doge KIC/LTC & Btc base markets on Coinmarketcap for Novaexchange
Request to be add here also (Japanese/South Korea) for volume ratings: https://www.coinhills.com/
ようこそ Yōkoso
Why do people call this exchange a scam? Seems to be legit holding an extremely wide variety of coins! Do you think it will disappear one day?

May I know from where did you get this information? can you share the link? I have not been actively following this thread but had an eye about the brass golem release.Will it come out by this month?

Gnt dev guy i know

Asi know as he say they will just reliese it when its 100% ready .. this month
Activity: 48

Gnt dev guy i know

Gnt dev guy i know
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

soon Brass coming,then all will be another story. then 1$ will be here stable price!
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Brass Golems release only means that the team is pushing this project forward which is great news. This is literally one of the most valuable projects among the 800+ coins. Id bet we are over $1 in the next couple months. I just stocked up again Grin

I sold mine, thinking of gettin back them at these prices.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 39
Brass Golems release only means that the team is pushing this project forward which is great news. This is literally one of the most valuable projects among the 800+ coins. Id bet we are over $1 in the next couple months. I just stocked up again Grin
Activity: 173
Merit: 101
PR Manager at Crypto Economy
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Where do you guys store your GNT?

Is there somewhere a good and secure Wallet for it?

Can I store them at MyEtherWallet and is it secure to store them there?

You can store them on Myetherwallet.com but make sure you are on the right site and protect your private key very well, there are alots of fake myetherwallet.com site now on the internet

Speaking of MEW - so if someone gets my pvt key I'm fucked? Why there is no additional password protect when accessing with pvt key like there is when accessing with json file?

There's a reason it's called private key, it's private. It's upto you, how you protect your privacy, same way you have to keep your key safe. Or better get a Nano ledger.
Activity: 826
Speaking of MEW - so if someone gets my pvt key I'm fucked? Why there is no additional password protect when accessing with pvt key like there is when accessing with json file?

Private keys are designed to work like this whether you are using MEW or anything else. Even in Bitcoin it works like this. Password's are to protect your wallets web and offline. It is considered most easy and secure way to use Private keys but you should take extra security measure to make sure your funds are safe.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All In One Social
This is a very nice project this coin will be to the moon very soon
Activity: 53
How to get a coin?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

You can store them on Myetherwallet.com but make sure you are on the right site and protect your private key very well, there are alots of fake myetherwallet.com site now on the internet

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

mist wallt or trezor,ladger
Pages:
Jump to: