Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 70. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Looks like we have a release soon! Brass 0.8 will run on testnet I think and will turn into Brass 1.0 after all bugs are gone.

https://github.com/golemfactory/golem/milestones?state=open
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think the hype cycle for Crypto projects is coming to an end and most investors will find out that most of these projects are good in theory but not in practice, time is right for them to be delivering sound platforms for users to use.
Activity: 280
Yesterday I sold all my golems. It seems to me that the project will soon fall into decay. For 3 months or anything is not done.

iam still holding my gnt stake and will hold it on a long term. This projects is long term but I think one day when project will be developed golem could have very bright future.

Any Idea on when they will release a full version of Brass golem?  Also, Why should we hold it for long term where as there are plenty of other projects will come and go which we can make profit in shorter term. There is no incentive on holding golem.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Yesterday I sold all my golems. It seems to me that the project will soon fall into decay. For 3 months or anything is not done.

iam still holding my gnt stake and will hold it on a long term. This projects is long term but I think one day when project will be developed golem could have very bright future.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
In its current state Golem will provide you many chances to get as many as you want. I see one of the very analytical post above few that is telling many things. I read it carefully and can hope these bugs will get sorted soon but definitely this will be time consuming work. We need to adopt realistic approach when we invest in any project and that is it will take time to deliver. We need to wait patiently.
Activity: 156
golem team keep sleep.
nobody come here to talk with investors and community.
what to say guys? maybe something is not ok in GNT team BTW...lets wait and see.
Probably they having holidays with the fund abit, thats why the drawback and delays.
Malibu,hawaii, parrtyyyyy.

Well that what most investor having in mind right now, they just dont type,it here. Im just putting it up for you to know that. What most of us think right now.
golem team keep sleep.
nobody come here to talk with investors and community.
what to say guys? maybe something is not ok in GNT team BTW...lets wait and see.
Ive just spent some time in Github reading though the reports , bugs , issues , looking at the dates, how fast these issues are being solved , Github is kool never really used it before, so after mooching though what i could , (not touching or changing anything) these peeps are busy, right now a few people cant get it to work but the bugs are being worked out as we speak. can they get it to work thats the question here! i think so should be easy enough with an enviroment like Github to keep things rolling. Kool project think theres room for pleanty of supercomputers in the future Golem will be one of them for sure , i wish the team all the best with this and look forward to the years ahead. i think people are used to more facetime with all these new ICO , Tech startups , CEO COO CTO ect ect ect !

Community , hope they get that side right in the near future   

Yes you are total right here! I hope somebody grom tram read it!
I say all the time.. too much ego kill your talent!
Activity: 17
Ive just spent some time in Github reading though the reports , bugs , issues , looking at the dates, how fast these issues are being solved , Github is kool never really used it before, so after mooching though what i could , (not touching or changing anything) these peeps are busy, right now a few people cant get it to work but the bugs are being worked out as we speak. can they get it to work thats the question here! i think so should be easy enough with an enviroment like Github to keep things rolling. Kool project think theres room for pleanty of supercomputers in the future Golem will be one of them for sure , i wish the team all the best with this and look forward to the years ahead. i think people are used to more facetime with all these new ICO , Tech startups , CEO COO CTO ect ect ect !

Community , hope they get that side right in the near future   
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Right now its look like gnt devs are out! Price drop... no updates with good news!

I would recommend to buy at bottom and hold for atleast few weeks for some good profit.
GNT project is great with good development
is it possible to get an invite to the slack group ?
do the devs or anyone from Golem use this forum much ? i really want to buy into this project for the long term , give them support ! Need some regular updates and info if possible !

Get in right now they gave some good updates with Brass 0.8 , soon will be ready.... This is the best time to get in

i read people saying they cant get it to work , ive been looking for info on Brass , has it been released ?
do the devs or anyone from Golem use this forum much ? i really want to buy into this project for the long term , give them support ! Need some regular updates and info if possible !
I got some Golem at this price. It seemed good opportunity to me Cheesy

Btw right now even better price then on ICO! So you know how good is project and price 😜👍🏼

Ico price 1 eth 1000 gnt,now 1 eth give you 1300 gnt! So now you got 30% more 👍🏼🙈🙈🙈
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
I got some Golem at this price. It seemed good opportunity to me Cheesy
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Gnt looks good proyect for longgg time so Hold if you believe.
Im all in xD
Regards
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Om Mani Padme Hum
Did the project dead? Devs run?

I know in term of fiat the value increase, that because the value of eth increase hence the price in fiat increase.

Ppl bought gnt in ico using eth, in term of eth the price is drop below ico price. 1eth=1000gnt
We can get 1 eth= 1200+ now.

So its better if we hold eth before ico rather than holding this gnt.

Read the roadmap. The dateline is way over, like 4 months?

So are the project dead?

Hello,

I got only a few GNTs but I am also interested in where this project is heading.. Apparently, their blog stated road bumps that they had to tackle one by one. At least there's assurance that their Devs didn't run.

Their blog was posted last August 15 and they mentioned doing a new "weekly blog series", which I believe is aimed at becoming more transparent with GNT believers and will cover dev updates. It's the 19th now so let's wait 3 more days for their next update.

Check out this link to read their blog -> https://blog.golemproject.net/less-tolstoy-youve-got-it-75544e3d0347

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: