Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 79. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Most of these faggots are so active only during the ICO

Yeah true! But some devs are non stop here and watch just not say snything! They do bot understand its not good for project to ignore ! Ignore is most stupid stuff that 90%+ devs do it and they think they are smart! But no they are stupid ! But each project have CEO or CTO so they need to care about community! Like did maidsafe post every tuesday updates for years 😜

Golem team should be, MUST BE more active and transparent with the comunity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Yeah true! But some devs are non stop here and watch just not say snything! They do bot understand its not good for project to ignore ! Ignore is most stupid stuff that 90%+ devs do it and they think they are smart! But no they are stupid ! But each project have CEO or CTO so they need to care about community! Like did maidsafe post every tuesday updates for years 😜
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Whats happening with this? Where is the team? They went to summer vacations or what?!
It's so fucking quiet lately...C'mon guys, we need some update.

Yeah true! Its not a good way for any token dev team are too arogant and not talk with community!
legendary
Whats happening with this? Where is the team? They went to summer vacations or what?!
It's so fucking quiet lately...C'mon guys, we need some update.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes, GNT almost touched a bottom and it is a good chance to grab some.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
what problem with GNT on Polo? it said "GNT is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the GNT team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling."

Typical excuse of always, do at will to avoid leaks of funds, be careful with polo, lately it is working very badly in every way I have nothing for that same I have created mistrust and I had it as one of the best exchanges
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Buying more and waiting for Brass.

Yes! Now time to get some cheap gnt

Now is the time to buy all the tokens which were funded heavily, all alts are down and if there are some btc available on exchanges just change it for alt or get free bcc if the exchange supports it.

Yes! Now time to get some cheap gnt
Activity: 429
Is someone from the golem team / developers even active here on btctalk?
Where can we track new announcements about golem project?

Over teeeter or if you conected with somebody from team like me lol 😜
legendary
Is someone from the golem team / developers even active here on btctalk?
Where can we track new announcements about golem project?
Wow again price may dump to 0.18-0.20$?
I'm sure it's only temporary.

Yeah its was litlle hype.. i still put buy orders at 0.18$ 😜
Activity: 672
I'm sure it's only temporary.
what problem with GNT on Polo? it said "GNT is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the GNT team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling."

Brass coming maybe 😜👍🏼
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Im new Golem investor, i checked the project and I like it very much, I think it has big potencial. I will buy bigger stake soon.

dude nice!BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Thanks for sharing. Really nice video.
Enthusiastic interns Cheesy Just like the team. Good to see that.

That intern will make us all rich  Cheesy

They made rich lots of people already  Cheesy
Unfortunately not me though, had to sell with just small profit Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: