Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 12. (Read 380735 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think something is going to happen, looks like GNT is going to burst....
Activity: 128
StealthPay allows you to cash out Golem on 20 different payment method. Here are some easy steps to go:

1) Sell your Golem for BTC on Bittrex.
2) Buy Stealth (XST) with this BTC.
3) Go to www.stealthpay.com
4) Click on "Sell Stealth", fill in the relevant fields and choose any of the 20 different payment methods.
5) Click "Order Now".
6) You will be redirected to the next page where you will see our Stealth (XST) address.
7) Send your Stealth from Bittrex to this address.
8 ) We will pay you on your preferred payment method within 24 hours after we receive your Stealth.

StealthPay
copper member
Activity: 238
New hotfix patch release - addressing transaction status in the Golem UI. As per usual, we recommend you to upgrade.
https://twitter.com/golemproject/status/1017061362877566977
Activity: 46
...Then again, Sonm actually has a live mainnet, golem has not.

Golem has been live on mainnet with Brass Beta for 3 months.

Grin GO GOlem GO! Grin Golem is my first love. <3
Activity: 6
...Then again, Sonm actually has a live mainnet, golem has not.

Golem has been live on mainnet with Brass Beta for 3 months.
Activity: 198
Merit: 2
Hi there. What do you think when we see the release of Brass. Maybe this summer Huh
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
SONM project is much better than Golem...
Dev team release every promise on time, with livenet it will be possible to run every application & rent every PC components... I sold all of my GNT for SONM!

SONM has 62 million USD total marketcap and GOLEM has 234 million USD total marketcap. Golem is nearly 4 times higher totalmarketcap than SONM at the moment.

Marketcap means nothing, look at EOS. Sonm is currently heavily undervalued because golem has first mover advantage. Then again, Sonm actually has a live mainnet, golem has not.

Can I mine cryptocurrencies with Golem? Or would it be far more efficient and cost effective to simply convert Golem (GNT) into the desired currency on an exchange.

You can with sonm, or to be more precise, it does that for you, whether you're in the business of mining or not. When you sell your computer power, sonm determines what's the most profitable option, either it mines cryptocurrency or it performs tasks. Right now the mainnet isn't operational for non crypto features, so the mining option will be the most profitable
Activity: 126
This seems quite fascinating... I'm looking for this
Activity: 22
I did my research about Golem and took notes in the way. Based on my notes, I wrote a short, 5 min review. Might be helpful for newcomers who want to understand the Golem a bit more.
https://longcaller.com/coin/golem.html
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
This series of quality but very important articles on twitter is highly appreciable. Censorship has denied and didn't see required votes in EU Parliament which means good times ahead for blockchain technology and decentralized projects. Golem team while is working hard on coding at the same time sharing what everyone should read. By the way patched version of Golem Beta shows things are just moving ahead.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
GNT should already be worth AT MINIMUM 45k Sats.  Really, it’s in comparison to others, a fairly mature project; purposeful and with an excellent dev. team.  I see no reason whatsoever that 45k Sats should be our bottom. Now.  So many other projects sharing none of GNT qualities are there already - I don’t understand, someone please explain. 

Btw, I’m not speculating here on price or any other forecast, simply I’m expressing my frustration since I’ve been a HODLr since first days of trading.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Can I mine cryptocurrencies with Golem? Or would it be far more efficient and cost effective to simply convert Golem (GNT) into the desired currency on an exchange.
Golem is not a miner. It is a distributed Supercomputer. You can share your CPU and GPU with requestors and get GNT in return. And then you can withdraw and exchange GNT to other cryptos on an exchange. So basically there is no option to "mine" other cryptos on Golem.

Where can i store my GNT- MyEtherWallet OR Mist? or should i use a hardware wallet like the Trezor for additional security.
Are you serious when you ask this question? GNT is an ERC-20 token. You can store it on any ERC-20 compatible wallet. But prefer to store where you have control over the private keys.
Activity: 41
Hello! If you need Arabic translation, I can make it
legendary
Activity: 1120
Where can i store my GNT- MyEtherWallet OR Mist? or should i use a hardware wallet like the Trezor for additional security.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Brass Golem Beta 0.16.1

The new patch release of Brass Golem Beta 0.16.1 is available. This version contains some minor bugfixes, optimizations and a payment system refactor.

Thanks to the consistent feedback from our users on UX issues we’ve introduced some fixtures in GUI.

Additionally, in this release we are introducing the payment refactor, which allows to eliminate the unlikely but possible scenario of not sending funds properly. Transactions are re-broadcasted anytime they go “missing” from the tx pool, and this re-broadcasting stops only after they are confirmed by the required number of blocks. https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-beta-0-16-1-e9910308b620
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
It is always good to spread risk among multiple options and that's why Golem is also should be included in wallet. There is progress little slower but steady and this is the project among all three competing which has strong support and is backed by big active players. GNT has not lost space and is pretty much relevant with in this filed as important player.

Totaly agree. Golem is the most sophisticated supercomputer project.
This is true that there is some delay according to the roadmap. But they are trying to create a network which has not existed before.
legendary
Activity: 1260
It is always good to spread risk among multiple options and that's why Golem is also should be included in wallet. There is progress little slower but steady and this is the project among all three competing which has strong support and is backed by big active players. GNT has not lost space and is pretty much relevant with in this filed as important player.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
SONM project is much better than Golem...
Dev team release every promise on time, with livenet it will be possible to run every application & rent every PC components... I sold all of my GNT for SONM!

SONM has 62 million USD total marketcap and GOLEM has 234 million USD total marketcap. Golem is nearly 4 times higher totalmarketcap than SONM at the moment.
Activity: 130
Any idea on how to run Golem on 3 machines under the same router?
Ports can only be forwarded to a single IP address. Any idea how to use multiple computers running Golem properly?
This coin is futuristic. I believe in the development of this coin. If you have any special plans, please let us know. good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: