Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 81. (Read 380876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Gnt - golem will be huge! In 1-2years i think its can be few 10$ price for 1 gnt if devs will deliver everything from roadmsp!
But i just dont like they say brass may...now here almost August and still no brass😜👍🏼🤷🏻‍♂️

Brass is in alpha ---> https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-7-3766e08a71ca ---> why don't you put in some work and help the alpha along with your test data?  "Ask not what your Golem can do for you, ask what you can do for your Golem!" --play on JFK quote
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Gnt - golem will be huge! In 1-2years i think its can be few 10$ price for 1 gnt if devs will deliver everything from roadmsp!
But i just dont like they say brass may...now here almost August and still no brass😜👍🏼🤷🏻‍♂️
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Look like 01.08. 2017 is our day... i cant wait 😎😎😎😎
Why you say so?

All the price speculation is based only on the release of Brass Golem, the price has been relatively stable now and I think this present a good entry point for anyone looking to add more to their position

Haha, just look at the Status price when they released beta (before only alpha was available). SNT price more than doubled! I expect the same things to happen with GNT. Competitors are nowhere near.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Why you say so?

All the price speculation is based only on the release of Brass Golem, the price has been relatively stable now and I think this present a good entry point for anyone looking to add more to their position
Why you say so?

Some gnt devs promised something ... so lets see 😜
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17
Why you say so?
Real real soon we alleill trade gnt at 0.80-1$! But later price will be few $!
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
So was the Google investment ever debunked? Just a wiki-like edit of the page?
legendary
Guys when brass come out in next days you wil see how price will jump over 1$ over night!
Big players and companys just wait to see if golem team csn reliese it !👍🏼

How are you sure the Brass Golem will be out in few days, I looked at their initial road map Brass Golem suppose to be out by now but they have been postponing it for sometime. I will rather not rush the launch, the main thing is for them to get it right

I think this is the latest: https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-7-3766e08a71ca

It's still in alpha and still on testnet from what I understand.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Guys when brass come out in next days you wil see how price will jump over 1$ over night!

How are you sure the Brass Golem will be out in few days, I looked at their initial road map Brass Golem suppose to be out by now but they have been postponing it for sometime. I will rather not rush the launch, the main thing is for them to get it right
Activity: 364
Any bounty shared with sosial media

GOLEM project was funded long time ago and they gathered funds very fast, in 30 minutes Smiley
AFAIK they do not run any bounty campaigns right now.
Activity: 560
Any bounty shared with sosial media
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
I have a feeling that the premise of a Supercomputer for people to rent will not work out. I think it can't work. So Golem will not go as high as I would like it to go. I am heavily invested which puts me in an awkward position. I am a long term holder anyway. Interesting.

If you're are long term holder, you sould believe the project.
I guess this is the way for most of the investors.
legendary
I have a feeling that the premise of a Supercomputer for people to rent will not work out. I think it can't work. So Golem will not go as high as I would like it to go. I am heavily invested which puts me in an awkward position. I am a long term holder anyway. Interesting.

Im not so sure, as an example If we go back to the lare 1990's to early 2000's and we were explained
to about the future that is now and the concept of cloud computing we just wouldnt be able to comprehend it,
so too is the likes of Golem, I think we are just scratching thew surface at the moment

Well, I am really excited about the project....I can't wait to take the application for a spin.  I don't use Blender or I'd already be playing with it.  I've got a ton of ideas for when it goes live....I can't wait.  I am a holder!  I'm only holding 500 bucks worth, but I'm holding them until it rolls over on its back and stops kicking its legs! 
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

You re heavily invested into a project you think it ll fail??? Yeah, right. Dont embarrass yourself, these posts re really stupid. Go troll some other thread.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343

Im not so sure, as an example If we go back to the lare 1990's to early 2000's and we were explained
to about the future that is now and the concept of cloud computing we just wouldnt be able to comprehend it,
so too is the likes of Golem, I think we are just scratching thew surface at the moment

My friends are devs and work also on eth smart contracts and say golem will be huge! All of them stock golem!
They work on more projects but they hold a lot golem too!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I agree with SONM is now an excellent price.
---
GNT price is getting low every now and then. It does feel like its just a catapult but I'm not sure if this will still be attractive just when SONM starts its development news. If I have to choose SONM is much better to invest now because of its price.

SONM is below the ICO at the moment, right?
Pages:
Jump to: