Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 80. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

Thanks for sharing. Really nice video.
Enthusiastic interns Cheesy Just like the team. Good to see that.

That intern will make us all rich  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Thanks for sharing. Really nice video.
Enthusiastic interns Cheesy Just like the team. Good to see that.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Im new Golem investor, i checked the project and I like it very much, I think it has big potencial. I will buy bigger stake soon.
Activity: 434
I just know that brass coming !
But lets they better wait BTC problems to be fixed and market be stable!

Does anyone know when brass golem is coming? I have been watching this thread from the start and still anxious for the first supercomputer to be live on blockchain?

Asi know real soon! Btw now time to stock more gnt!
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Does anyone know when brass golem is coming? I have been watching this thread from the start and still anxious for the first supercomputer to be live on blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Nothing is to be worried about Aug 1 and they team will surely release updates if there will be anything to release even in this period. It is just a self created frustrated atmosphere regarding upcoming event of Aug 1. Better concentrate to accumulate while GNT is again touching almost its bottom.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
They didnt promised enything. They words are: It ready, when it is ready. No more dates....
Except if you know someone who knows release date

Thanks
I see people mention Aug 1 as an important date? Who did promise what to take place on Aug 1?

Its time for all crypto market! But gnt may finally relise brass that promised in may. 👍🏼
Now best time for gnt to go gorward.. now token that will do first unexpected relieses will win znd plenty founders go into that token!
Hope gnt team will not miss new hype train
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I see people mention Aug 1 as an important date? Who did promise what to take place on Aug 1?
Thanks for info but i novaexchange is not secure exchange! As i rimember they scam me for 1btc! Members be careful!

But why do we need other small exchanges when there is the largest and most highly liquid exchange Poloniex?

"We" don't need other exchanges because we have Poloniex....but other's might need the smaller exchanges.  Plus, the more exchanges there are, the greater the opportunity for arbitrage, right?

Yeah but do not use scam exchange novaexchange!
They put low price for tokens there to attract to deposit btc to buy then you cant get no token no btc!
They are scam!

I've never tried novaexchange....too small....too weird.  But, it's always good to have as many options available as possible for those who can't reach all the markets.

Again... novaexchange is a scam! If you want to lost btc or founds just deposit money there 🙈🤕
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Thanks for info but i novaexchange is not secure exchange! As i rimember they scam me for 1btc! Members be careful!

But why do we need other small exchanges when there is the largest and most highly liquid exchange Poloniex?

"We" don't need other exchanges because we have Poloniex....but other's might need the smaller exchanges.  Plus, the more exchanges there are, the greater the opportunity for arbitrage, right?

They put low price for tokens there to attract to deposit btc to buy then you cant get no token no btc!
They are scam!

I've never tried novaexchange....too small....too weird.  But, it's always good to have as many options available as possible for those who can't reach all the markets.

They are scam!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

Novaexchange is a scam! Do not use that exchange!
Activity: 558
Merit: 500

Yeah we need brass with no errors!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Brass will take some time and this will not be at sudden since it is in alpha yet and next will be beta. It will not happen over night as we really need solid product without any error may it take a more while. There is no second chance so let the dev team complete easily. You can accumulate during all this time if you have extra money.
Pages:
Jump to: