Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 84. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I am increasing my stack of GNT, thank you as well for dump Smiley
Activity: 208
this dump amazing thank you who ever make this happen  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
New dump record from 0.77$ to 0.30$ 👍🏼
Activity: 364
At these price is like gift when we are moving to the release date. GNT is giving countless chances to people but like always when opportunities are standing at a distance of hand someone people just ignore them. In any case current price aren't going to stay for long time. They will move upwards sooner than most people think.

It depends on how low it can drop. I thought it will stop at some point but many many alts just continue to drop all the time  Shocked
As far as im concerned, golem is not just a supercomputer, it's an renting platform for computational power, which would give people an ability to complete certain tasks in a lot less time than it would take on their local computers. People like to give graphics rendering as an example, and it's very true - most graphic designers can spend several days rendering some bullshit, which would be easily rendered by golem in few minutes for several bucks.

True,its why i inwest few BTC in this project.
hope dev team will reliese some info soon.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
As far as im concerned, golem is not just a supercomputer, it's an renting platform for computational power, which would give people an ability to complete certain tasks in a lot less time than it would take on their local computers. People like to give graphics rendering as an example, and it's very true - most graphic designers can spend several days rendering some bullshit, which would be easily rendered by golem in few minutes for several bucks.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
At these price is like gift when we are moving to the release date. GNT is giving countless chances to people but like always when opportunities are standing at a distance of hand someone people just ignore them. In any case current price aren't going to stay for long time. They will move upwards sooner than most people think.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
I am here for very long term, but I have to ask. Given there are other supercomputer projects out there like SONM and RLC, what are our advantages over them? I am a Golem-only type of guy, wondering if competitors have actually better tech and may surpass us?
Activity: 172
GNT cloud computing tech is a future  Cool
Just HODL!
Look like golem is most big loser ...100% already! Hope not hit soon 0.10$!

Looks like u know nothing about crypto. Now it s time to buy cause after August 1, it s gonna be crypto bonanza. Remember my words noob.

i know it...ibuy...i have a lot and just buy more
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Real soon some big news coming
Is that true Brass is going to release in this month ?..

As per the project timeline, brass golem should have been released by last month June, but still is in the process and no one knows the exact month of the release.

There is still alot of speculation on when the Brass golem would be released. I don't know why there is delay in the released, the project is well capitalised and have enough funds to burn and attract good developers to make the project a success

As i hear a friend who is in team real soon 👍🏼🚀

what's going on?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Looks like u know nothing about crypto. Now it s time to buy cause after August 1, it s gonna be crypto bonanza. Remember my words noob.
Activity: 153
Every business idea desires a chance
If you need to safelly escrowed sell or buy GNT without involving any third party exhange market - use simple EscrowExhange contract following steps of this forum post
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19988910
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Once I do the watch token setup. What address do I send the tokens to? Do I send it to the ether main account address?

When sending to myetherwallet you do not have to do anything special. Your MEW address is used for ETH as well as for every ethereum token so you just send GNT from exchange or wherever you have it to this address. Once send you relog MEW and very fast your GNT will be there.

As per the project timeline, brass golem should have been released by last month June, but still is in the process and no one knows the exact month of the release.

There is still alot of speculation on when the Brass golem would be released. I don't know why there is delay in the released, the project is well capitalised and have enough funds to burn and attract good developers to make the project a success

As i hear a friend who is in team real soon 👍🏼🚀
Is there any plan to make a golem wallet? this method of storing tokens in an ether wallet is a kluge.
you can use myetherwallet as well. send the gnt to the ether address and make sure you save you utc file and password!

True!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 20
Is there any plan to make a golem wallet? this method of storing tokens in an ether wallet is a kluge.
you can use myetherwallet as well. send the gnt to the ether address and make sure you save you utc file and password!
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: