Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 82. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 1
I have a feeling that the premise of a Supercomputer for people to rent will not work out. I think it can't work. So Golem will not go as high as I would like it to go. I am heavily invested which puts me in an awkward position. I am a long term holder anyway. Interesting.

What makes you think it will not work out?
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
I have a feeling that the premise of a Supercomputer for people to rent will not work out. I think it can't work. So Golem will not go as high as I would like it to go. I am heavily invested which puts me in an awkward position. I am a long term holder anyway. Interesting.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
What do you think guys, can gnt this week again drops under 10k sat? I hope that i am not too late for new coins Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Golem is big winner! Wexjust need brass asap

Do we have any release date for brass? last time on twitter it was said to be June/July by the team and now it looks like it is going to be released only after August when Bitcoin status becomes clear.

Btc status is clear! All ok and soon btc will be 3000$ +

Where you getting this news from? Please share source of information when you post such updates

Thanks

Look tweeter! Most big big mibers supportv it alteady!
Soon btc will be 3000$+
Activity: 19

Do we have any release date for brass? last time on twitter it was said to be June/July by the team and now it looks like it is going to be released only after August when Bitcoin status becomes clear.

Where you getting this news from? Please share source of information when you post such updates

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Comparing Golem and SONM is like comparing bitcoin and GlobalCoin  Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I agree with SONM is now an excellent price.
---
GNT price is getting low every now and then. It does feel like its just a catapult but I'm not sure if this will still be attractive just when SONM starts its development news. If I have to choose SONM is much better to invest now because of its price.

Remember while all the crypto tokens are going down and trading below ICO price, Golem is one token which is still above ICO and has a good volume.I would suggest in investing in Golem over SONM since brass is round the corner and SONM team are yet to prove their leadership in this field.

I think that SONM is not a competitor to this project for sure... SONM has got very poor management and poor communications with investors (after they collected money from investors)!
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
---
GNT price is getting low every now and then. It does feel like its just a catapult but I'm not sure if this will still be attractive just when SONM starts its development news. If I have to choose SONM is much better to invest now because of its price.

Remember while all the crypto tokens are going down and trading below ICO price, Golem is one token which is still above ICO and has a good volume.I would suggest in investing in Golem over SONM since brass is round the corner and SONM team are yet to prove their leadership in this field.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
---
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Price will continue to drop because the delays to brass will probably mean delays to the next product clay. Brass is not a mainstream product, just a test with video graphics work that few will actually use.

Clay is potentially a proper mainstream product but release is miles away so gnt holders will have to hodl for a very long time, or dump for a quicker return coin.
Activity: 364
price callaps...under 0.18$ today..hope price go back...
golem is great project!

Very bad times for big projects with huge capitalization. They loose price much faster than BTC and ETH Sad This happens because they were growing much faster earlier...
guys site is there ,,just expired certificate. all ok Wink
The official website is down, a lot of FUD is going on...any official ANN?

disaster...i hope they not gone..hahahah...
price callaps...under 0.18$ today..hope price go back...
golem is great project!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
is golem tied to etherum price ? if ether crash will it take golem too?

All crypto markets are connected to ene an other it isn't just related to ETH. There is painful situation right now but all will be settled down in good way in the end. Golem is best and is in more advanced stages of development than similar concept based projects. Risk is extremely high in crypto generally but reward will be that high as well.
Activity: 1
The official website is down, a lot of FUD is going on...any official ANN?
Activity: 208
is golem tied to etherum price ? if ether crash will it take golem too?
Pages:
Jump to: