Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 90. (Read 380876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
i have 200 golem bought at poloniex. how i get them on my ethereum wallet?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Does it have a wallet?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Looking at the graphs over the last couple of days. This + the very close new release is a VERY strong buy signal in my eyes. Just bought some and i hopefully the breakout will double it within this week...
Keeps fingers crossed

Don't be late  and buy as long as its below 0.00025btc
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
look like golem project reliese is real close. I hear something interested coming.
Why is this thread so quiet? What updates on this project?

Silence before the storm. Big upside breakout about to happen I think. Ethereum had same feeling during Christmas.

Excellent analogy! If had some free funds, I would stock up with GNT tokens, but I don't have any atm sadly. LBRY just pushed 20k to 30k and with some positive news I'm sure GNT can do the same thing!

I had a really strong feeling so I quickly sold all my LTC funds and converted them to Ethereum. Now my ETH stash grown much much bigger. Hoping same would be with the Golem investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
1 gnt >= 50k, next two week
hope forecast will be true

It has chances to be true all depends on the updates by dev team. Golem is going to release new version which is named Brass if I didn't spell wrong, over the next few days by the end of month. That will surely impact over the market to help it grow a lot. I also have bought relaying on next upcoming updates.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
1 gnt >= 50k, next two week
hope forecast will be true
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Silence before the storm. Big upside breakout about to happen I think. Ethereum had same feeling during Christmas.

Excellent analogy! If had some free funds, I would stock up with GNT tokens, but I don't have any atm sadly. LBRY just pushed 20k to 30k and with some positive news I'm sure GNT can do the same thing!

Activity: 168
Well, I guess everybody is busy with the actual coding, which is not bad at all!

SOMN diclined escrow just before the ICO and there are a bunch of other problems. I don't think it's a competitor for golem at all!

It will become a big competitor in this supercomputer after ICO launching and you can see many special and outstanding features for this field.
SONM will be a surprised project and no one can resist the attraction of this project . wait and see what happens next, Guy?
Well, I guess everybody is busy with the actual coding, which is not bad at all!

SOMN diclined escrow just before the ICO and there are a bunch of other problems. I don't think it's a competitor for golem at all!
Activity: 14
Brass Past due by 17 days 70% complete
Huh?
Just bought bunch of Golems. Hope I made a good investment.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
Golem project has been declared one of the five best projects for year 2017. One more reason to be excited and happy being in the project as holders of GNT token. We are going to see price in double figures against dollars. Under $10 anything will be cheaper soon.

DO you have a link to where you read this news?
as the saying goes "images or it didnt happen"

yes the thread used to be very active prior to the Brass Golem news
but it is still a bit behind schedule.

Yes, I'm also interested in this. This thread used to be more active some time ago.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Activity: 2
Golem project has been declared one of the five best projects for year 2017. One more reason to be excited and happy being in the project as holders of GNT token. We are going to see price in double figures against dollars. Under $10 anything will be cheaper soon.

declared where? link? thanks
How do people here feel about fog computing? I'm a golem supporter and investor, and started getting into SONM  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-sonm-supercomputer-organized-by-network-mining-grib-technology-1763166 . It seems Golem and SONM could exist together since they target different markets
I just came here to ask what's the difference between Golem and SONM.  Grin

Haha, honestly, I think golem is a much better and promising project and SOMN is just a copied project, and also really hyped one...
Activity: 28
How do people here feel about fog computing? I'm a golem supporter and investor, and started getting into SONM  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-sonm-supercomputer-organized-by-network-mining-grib-technology-1763166 . It seems Golem and SONM could exist together since they target different markets
I just came here to ask what's the difference between Golem and SONM.  Grin
Activity: 231
Pages:
Jump to: