Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 87. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Everyone who has trust, has to hodl and be patient and he will be rewarded generously at some point. GNT prove that it's really serious project!
But most of people want quick profit.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hey, two weeks ago i send message to golem team: I asked them when will be BRASS release.

No, there is not official date of release yet, except this June.
Activity: 16
Everyone who has trust, has to hodl and be patient and he will be rewarded generously at some point. GNT prove that it's really serious project!

when is the next update coming?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
It will still take some time to deliver whatever was promised that's why I have transferred my tokens long time ago into myetherwallet. I will recommend this wallet based on my personal experience and easy of usability from anywhere. Golem is a token to be held for long term and in this context it should be viewed to get big profit from it. They are most advanced right now on development than other similar projects.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Where can I find official golem wallet?
I don't want to have them on exhanges, how can I store my golem tokens?
Thanks.

You can use Exodus, I hear people use it a lot.

Myetherwallet (MEW) is a quick and easy alternative to hold the ERC20 tokens.  It's a lot quicker than using Mist and it's not as sketchy as using the Parity wallet.

There's a funny thing with that.
Here's the thing: I withdrew my golems from bittrex to my jaxx wallet, but now when I want to move golems from jaxx to MEW it doesnt go.
Heres the actual example:
I wanted to try if it works, so I moved 2 GNT from jaxx to MEW...transaction was completed, I see 2 GNT in my MEW, but it didnt take the golems from my golem balance but from my ETH balance.
I hope you understood Smiley

Any idea why did take from ETH and not GNT balance?
Thanks.
Activity: 38
Thanks.

exodus
jaxx
myetherwallet
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Thanks.

Myetherwallet (MEW) is a quick and easy alternative to hold the ERC20 tokens.  It's a lot quicker than using Mist and it's not as sketchy as using the Parity wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Thanks.

Activity: 123
As of market it is looking good and stable with steady growth though a bit slow which can be consider in waiting period for updates of Brass. Like everyone else here my eyes also are on the various channels to be able to catch the updates immediately after what there will be anything new. Because we are in time period where anytime good news can appear.

I totally agree with you. This is absolutely normal for serious projects. Besides, it is better to have a slow growth and a real product than a high price of an overhyped coin based on nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
To make steady growth in future, I think devs should bind golem computing power cost for example with average worldwide cost of BTC or USD per TFLOP/PFLOP etc.

If price per computing power unit will not be bind in some reasonable way with thypical computing power costs, then rapid price growth made by speculators buying it only for investement may cause Golem computing power cost (golem per PFLOP) not reasonable to use it.

Of corse some of you will say "then some amount of people renting or consuming computing power will leave it until price fall/raise" but isn't it better option to base future golem growth just on the overall cloud computing power growth and make it totally resistant to speculator games ? Golem price then could raise even rapidly, but real computing power cost per TFLOP not.

Mybe there is already such kind of though about computing power price calculation but I'm not sure about that. Can anybody clarify it ?

Golem price growth/dump shouldn't affect it's basic renting power purpose. Golem per TFLOP should be reflection of total computing power and Golem price itself where their sum always gives thypical USD computing power cost to make it stable and usable in a reasonable way.

If golem price raise too fast, renter of computing power receive relatively less golems. If it falls, he receives more - always just the equivalent of thypical computnig power cost multiplied by his rig's performance. The more people participating in the project then overall cloud power and golem price raise......stability both for renters and users. Speculators can "do their job" too, but do not affect power renting/using profitability. This is what I think
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
As of market it is looking good and stable with steady growth though a bit slow which can be consider in waiting period for updates of Brass. Like everyone else here my eyes also are on the various channels to be able to catch the updates immediately after what there will be anything new. Because we are in time period where anytime good news can appear.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Golem market crashing..

My friend, I think you need to buy better glasses. Golem s doing fine. We all expect Brass to be announced any day now.

I Agree, what are basic details include Brass because many people keep saying these things which make me confused about it. After launching in exchanges may be this is going to be the first product they are releasing right.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Im holding hear , Hold yours Gnt no matter the price I you have heavy hands you will be very happy the next year .
Regards Polcrack
What could be the expected price by first quarter of 2018 and late quarter of 2018?
If I'm not wrong easily can reach 2$  Starting  2018 and later quarter 2018 about 10$
Other coins easily X100-X1000 in one year so Who knows Gnt it's a Solid proyect and it's all that I need
Regards
Being so so so  positive the next year Can reach 100$ by unit Smiley
Lol... 10 USD is far far for a coin with 8xxx,xxx,xxx supply to go, no coin with this much supply have ever crossed 5 USD.
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Im holding hear , Hold yours Gnt no matter the price I you have heavy hands you will be very happy the next year .
Regards Polcrack
What could be the expected price by first quarter of 2018 and late quarter of 2018?
If I'm not wrong easily can reach 2$  Starting  2018 and later quarter 2018 about 10$
Other coins easily X100-X1000 in one year so Who knows Gnt it's a Solid proyect and it's all that I need
Regards
Being so so so  positive the next year Can reach 100$ by unit Smiley
Regards Polcrack
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Regards Polcrack
When this golem will reach 0.001 BTC, I see lisk reached that in just a day from 0.00026 to 0.0012 BTC, can golem do so or it is very much dependent on eth?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Yes, its 3 percentage points more compared to a few days ago so there is obviously progress.

Yes, there re also late but this only leaves you more time to get more Golem.
Pages:
Jump to: