Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 86. (Read 380876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Thanks for the scheme. That's big development plans!

Golem will be huge!!
It's an awesome project, but it won't happen over night, it will take some time.
I highly advise to invest in golem, most of my holding is in golem.
Fingers crossed the team will deliver.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
no support fr golem price is dropping so fast?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Thanks for the scheme. That's big development plans!
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I missed the Ico, but jut bought some over at LIQUI... will hold for years !

Man, price is really high now. And why on liquid, you can trade it on Polo or Bittrex.
Activity: 16
Golem is based in Poland which isn't exactly the center of the world...hence the fundamental problem with this tech

The golem team is slow to deliver results and isn't in the right place to build a global brand/business...and over time you're going to see what I mean

That's why I've put my money in iex.ec instead of golem - based in France and in the center of the action with all the corporate inroads already

It seems people are getting sucked in by a fancy golem website (noobs as usual) and thinking it's some kind of miracle technology they're creating

i think you are ryt...
Activity: 143
Investor
Golem is based in Poland which isn't exactly the center of the world...hence the fundamental problem with this tech

The golem team is slow to deliver results and isn't in the right place to build a global brand/business...and over time you're going to see what I mean

That's why I've put my money in iex.ec instead of golem - based in France and in the center of the action with all the corporate inroads already

It seems people are getting sucked in by a fancy golem website (noobs as usual) and thinking it's some kind of miracle technology they're creating

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Supercomputer for everyone, cheap and easy.
What else,... the world needs it Smiley
Activity: 6
Amazing info about Event !!

Probably new info about project.

I will be there Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
I missed the Ico, but jut bought some over at LIQUI... will hold for years !
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
does SONM project have any advantages against GOLEM? How do you guys acess the future demand for super-computing, I really hope there can be room for more then one such service. Would really suck if SONM would take a significant portion of GOLEM`s marketshare.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
golem look more legit then sonm, someone say at sonm thread that hi is not getting a refund for two weeks of sending many email..
Do not compare Golem and Sonm. Golem has authority and this is solid project with history. SOnm is young project. So we need some time for comparing.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
golem look more legit then sonm, someone say at sonm thread that hi is not getting a refund for two weeks of sending many email..

Sonm is still in liqui and has not gone to poloniex or bittrex.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
Activity: 224
Everyone who has trust, has to hodl and be patient and he will be rewarded generously at some point. GNT prove that it's really serious project!
But most of people want quick profit.
Yes, they a lot of investors don't even know what they're investing in. They just look at the graph to make rapidly profit by going short.

Grin yes, that could be true ... maybe "patience" and "waiting for the right moment" is also a good advice for investors in the cryptoworld Smiley ... I think golem will rise ...
Activity: 12
Exodus wallet is a good place, simply send your GNT there and export your private key to some hard drive, forget about Golem until October 2017 , and then comeback and see Golem @5$.

Hello, newbie here. What's with the date of October ?

As a graphic designer and motion artist, I'm very interested by this project. But I don't understand clearly the solutions proposed by the team. Also, i feel like i'm not going anywhere with my 40 golem token.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Please let me know, great place to keep balance on app android  other than in MyEtherWallet
I want to save my balance GNT.
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Where can I find official golem wallet?
I don't want to have them on exhanges, how can I store my golem tokens?
Thanks.

You can use Exodus, I hear people use it a lot.

Myetherwallet (MEW) is a quick and easy alternative to hold the ERC20 tokens.  It's a lot quicker than using Mist and it's not as sketchy as using the Parity wallet.

There's a funny thing with that.
Here's the thing: I withdrew my golems from bittrex to my jaxx wallet, but now when I want to move golems from jaxx to MEW it doesnt go.
Heres the actual example:
I wanted to try if it works, so I moved 2 GNT from jaxx to MEW...transaction was completed, I see 2 GNT in my MEW, but it didnt take the golems from my golem balance but from my ETH balance.
I hope you understood Smiley

Any idea why did take from ETH and not GNT balance?
Thanks.

Wait...it took 2 ether from your jaxx wallet and put 2 golem in your MEW?  Or, did it just take the gas from your ether balance in your Jaxx wallet, transfer 2 GNT to your MEW, then neglect to subtract the 2 GNT from the Jaxx wallet?  Did you look up the transaction on https://etherscan.io/  ?
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
Everyone who has trust, has to hodl and be patient and he will be rewarded generously at some point. GNT prove that it's really serious project!
But most of people want quick profit.
Yes, they a lot of investors don't even know what they're investing in. They just look at the graph to make rapidly profit by going short.
Pages:
Jump to: