Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 88. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Brass Past due by 23 days and only 71% complete
 Huh Huh Huh Huh

where do you find this info?

The source is the official Github page of Golem:

https://github.com/golemfactory/golem/milestone/11

In this precise moment Brass appears to be 73% completed.

Activity: 20
 Huh Huh Huh Huh

where do you find this info?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Guys I have a question to you.

The idea of distribute computing and CGI rendering seems to be very nice.

But I wonder how you want to solve the problem that if after some time there will be
hundreds, thousand.....millions ? of people interested to run their power consuming tasks
then how will look task queuing ? Guy which will start his task "as the least" will have to
wait for his turn, or there will be some kind of task division and he will run his task immediately ?

If there will be task division then I guess not between all active users but it will be divided into
some "clusters" similar (but more powerful ?) like thypical renderfarm ?

What if number of power consuming tasks will raise much faster than people interested to share their computing power ?

Aren't you afraid about potential "bottleneck" caused by rapid task growth ?

I think questions like these are answered by the fact that the network will be tokenized....I am sure that as demand increases, the prices for the services will also increase, right?  <---- That will probably result in an equilibrium between price and workload and those who pay the premium will probably be favored by the network.
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
Guys I have a question to you.

The idea of distribute computing and CGI rendering seems to be very nice.

But I wonder how you want to solve the problem that if after some time there will be
hundreds, thousand.....millions ? of people interested to run their power consuming tasks
then how will look task queuing ? Guy which will start his task "as the least" will have to
wait for his turn, or there will be some kind of task division and he will run his task immediately ?

If there will be task division then I guess not between all active users but it will be divided into
some "clusters" similar (but more powerful ?) like thypical renderfarm ?

What if number of power consuming tasks will raise much faster than people interested to share their computing power ?

Aren't you afraid about potential "bottleneck" caused by rapid task growth ?
Activity: 14
 Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Golem market crashing..

My friend, I think you need to buy better glasses. Golem s doing fine. We all expect Brass to be announced any day now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Golem market crashing..
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Elastic differ what from Golem? Could someone tell me the difference between these projects? I'm not considering the funds raised in ICO, but the actual product, which will be delivered! Does the supply amount directly affect the project or is it unaffordable and only affects the price?
Activity: 18
When was the last update?

While ago I think. Maybe next big update in last months of year?
Activity: 6
i have 200 golem bought at poloniex. how i get them on my ethereum wallet?

just deposit it...i have  on mist wallet

Sorry for noob question, but can i deposit golem on parity ? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Okay, I'm in....just bought 500 bucks worth at 60 cents a piece.  I usually pick em good too.  I can't wait to take this platform for a spin; this sort of thing is what the ethereum network was designed to support.  Wow, I just hope this one is real and these guys don't give up on us.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Brass has been delayed for too long, whyyyyyyyyyyy?
what is brass in lisk?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
When was the last update?
Activity: 8
Brass has been delayed for too long, whyyyyyyyyyyy?
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
Is dev still active ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Less talk, more work!

This is best approach for business and looks like this describes GNT team Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
What is really mind-boggling at the moment is the fact the GNT price is listed as 0.67$ on Poloniex and 0.81$ on Yunbi (according to coinmarketcap). Has anyone got an explanation for a price gap of these proportions ?

Friend, for Yunbi the price is indicated in Chinese yen, be more careful.
prices may be different on exchanges. Also, on Yunbi u will no find dollar pairs.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
Are there coming soon update? Where I can see roadmap?

The roadmap for Golem can be viewed on their whitepaper
It starts on Page 11 and follows with detailed text regarding
the timeline events, Brass, Clay, stone and Iron Golem.

https://golem.network/doc/Golemwhitepaper.pdf
Activity: 8
maybe this question has been already raised, but whats about monetization, users will pay for boxes or for computations?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is really mind-boggling at the moment is the fact the GNT price is listed as 0.67$ on Poloniex and 0.81$ on Yunbi (according to coinmarketcap). Has anyone got an explanation for a price gap of these proportions ?

Friend, for Yunbi the price is indicated in Chinese yen, be more careful.
Pages:
Jump to: