Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOLD] BitGold | PoS | Launched | Rare - page 7. (Read 32482 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hello,

I am old IPO investor, pls send me my coins.

txid:8677d5ab59e099b458f2088d957411d861d94d6a9c27f0bb2e8b109a4bbaf81f

my BTC:1PTQgJELKpdA52hqv8mWjHxT4tN8ewSYu2

0.2BTC

my BitGold address: GSdKLNur1umjnkaxonNUbVJFpEfkqx26D9

Thanks
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
No wallet download available

Huh Huh Huh  front page at top...
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
No wallet download available
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
the OP has delivered so far.  the only thing left now is the big dun dun dun...exchange rates.

That's the one. Hopefully we can get some things up soon. The smaller exchange didnt get back to us.
We are on mintpal voting! https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Good to hear! I will vote for you guys when I am on next. Good luck.
Activity: 98
the OP has delivered so far.  the only thing left now is the big dun dun dun...exchange rates.

That's the one. Hopefully we can get some things up soon. The smaller exchange didnt get back to us.
We are on mintpal voting! https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 37
the OP has delivered so far.  the only thing left now is the big dun dun dun...exchange rates.

Activity: 812
Received my IPO today, all went well. Looking forward to seeing where this coin can go. Hopefully it can catch onto exchanges etc. soon.
Fixed the OP with new links.
Sent out half what should be all IPO payments today. We are now working on hitting exchanges.
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Hello,
I am IPO investor, pls send me my coins.
My IPO investment: 0.25 BTC
My BitGold addrerss: GgkSGgYeS1U7tTSGzUJ86QwLAFsbpscp6m
Txid: https://blockchain.info/bg/tx/a7d1613bb589df027735adeb80d43bf396b9c7cb8eafcfce6e4f47b84809fa5c
legendary
Activity: 1036
So dev you send a part of ipo or the half?

We sent half today. If you believe a mistake was made please say so.

its fine for me
mh such low diff. not a good sign. Can we please have a non password protected wallet download and a virustotal scan?

Yea the coin has a low difficulty at the moment which is good as it means people have a chance before some whales come in and take it skyward. As this was a re-launch it might have gone under a few peoples radar.

Hopefully this is  a longer term coin and with no big players taking everything then dumping hopefuly we can find a stable price. That is my hope anyway.

Most new coins as you know launch, people jump on with big rigs increase the difficulty then within 2 days it hits an exchange and the price falls to near zero after the dumping. I hope this coin is a slow burner and finds stabllity rather than a quick buck.

That is what we are aiming for. We would like to see a coin that is out to last rather than all the other Pump and Dump coins out there.
mh such low diff. not a good sign. Can we please have a non password protected wallet download and a virustotal scan?

Sure, we will do all that now.
Activity: 56

Yea the coin has a low difficulty at the moment which is good as it means people have a chance before some whales come in and take it skyward. As this was a re-launch it might have gone under a few peoples radar.

Hopefully this is  a longer term coin and with no big players taking everything then dumping hopefuly we can find a stable price. That is my hope anyway.

Most new coins as you know launch, people jump on with big rigs increase the difficulty then within 2 days it hits an exchange and the price falls to near zero after the dumping. I hope this coin is a slow burner and finds stabllity rather than a quick buck.

Activity: 3
Merit: 250

We sent half today. If you believe a mistake was made please say so.
speaking of an exchange, what is the plan to achieve this?

Well, we are going to hit a smaller exchange hopefully tomorrow. After that is up we will be getting voting up on some bigger exchanges. We are in no rush to hit an exchange at the moment as we do not want to rush things, we want to make a long lasting coin.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 12
speaking of an exchange, what is the plan to achieve this?
Hi BitGold devs,

If we mined the previous GoldBars coin and have already sent those GoldBars to your address for trade in, how will we receive our amount of BitGold?

Thanks in advance for the great work on the relaunch!

Similar as to those who where previous investors. You message us with your BitGold address and proof it was you who sent. Then we simply keep record of that and will send you some within 7 days with more to come after that if needed.

what is the goldbar to bitgold exchange rate?

There isent an exchange rate, I reckon tomorrow, Now the dev has given out the IPO which should work on getting this coin on an exchange Wink

ok, i'll try this again, to the dev, what is the old goldbar to bitgold exchange rate. you've mentioned several times your willingness to let us trade in our old goldbars for bitgold but, you haven't given us an exact number. thanks.

There is not rate at the moment. We are waiting to hit an exchange before we decide how much each previous one was worth.
Pages:
Jump to: