Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOLD] BitGold | PoS | Launched | Rare - page 2. (Read 32482 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
The do to get a coin, IPO? On the deal?
 Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Wots all this shit about the dev's spunk?Huh Dev hows that wallet fix comming along?

Reddit bots copy pasting same phrase all over the forum to increase user activity.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Wots all this shit about the dev's spunk?Huh Dev hows that wallet fix comming along?
in defi we trust
Keep up the great work, everyone!
I love the concept and enjoy the spunk of the dev team, I hope this becomes a reality, cheers.

Um... "spunk of the dev team"?

Yeah... all the "spunk" of a dead sloth...

Do you even READ what's happening before you post?  Roll Eyes

Init jus im fuckin pissed off here with wots happened and you got some newbie here loving off the dev team's spunk!!!

I love the concept and enjoy the spunk of the dev team, I hope this becomes a reality, cheers.

Now you've got it?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Feeling very creative , and practical process is linked , very good.
Activity: 2
I am still here guys. I have just been very busy recently, at the moment I am trying to earn some BTC so we can get this on an exchange as we don't seem to have enough support.

on mintpal voting list

Need more votes!
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
If you guys need to contact me please PM me.
I am still here and I am working on this coin. I am also looking into the issue...
Hopefully this could turn into something like quark (Relatively unknown at first like this but later quite popular.)
Please be patient on the fix, I have tried contacting some people but the problem is a but mysterious...

Awesome. A rare POS coin could really help this coin soar as PoS is all the rage right now!

Hopefully you can get this fixed. I can't get my wallet to sync to confirm my IPO coins yet Sad

-Brian
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If you guys need to contact me please PM me.
I am still here and I am working on this coin. I am also looking into the issue...
Hopefully this could turn into something like quark (Relatively unknown at first like this but later quite popular.)
Please be patient on the fix, I have tried contacting some people but the problem is a but mysterious...
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Does anyone here have contact with the dev? (I haven't tried myself yet)

If someone is talking to him then maybe he might be interested in a community takeover of the coin rather than just letting it die?

I personally thought there was no interest, but there seems to be a few of you that want to keep it alive.  Is there enough interest here to follow through with this?

Keeping it alive would be great. Very limited supply, someone a while back had the idea to peg it to gold - I believe it was 1 GOLD = 1 gram. Seemed like a great idea. And I solo mined it, until I was no longer able to because of the sync issue. Snagged 135 blocks - it'd be great to have ~68 grams of gold!  Grin

I think it's a worthwhile coin, in this sea of crap.  Smiley
Activity: 12
Does anyone here have contact with the dev? (I haven't tried myself yet)

If someone is talking to him then maybe he might be interested in a community takeover of the coin rather than just letting it die?

I personally thought there was no interest, but there seems to be a few of you that want to keep it alive.  Is there enough interest here to follow through with this?

Init jus im fuckin pissed off here with wots happened and you got some newbie here loving off the dev team's spunk!!!

lol!  Grin

Activity: 19
in defi we trust

Careful not to hurt somebody with that big bump.
At least try to hit the dev , he might wake up Smiley.

Is it just me, or did this seem like it may actually be something worth mining?

I have begun to think the Dev was abducted by aliens or something... really weird sudden disappearance.  Grin

I have no clue about the profitability of mining this coin right now , but one thing is for certain .. I'm going to bother with it since there is no response from anyone closely involved with it

I have begun to think the Dev was abducted by aliens or something... really weird sudden disappearance.  Grin

I think the coin is dead mate, real fucking shame Undecided

in defi we trust

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Pages:
Jump to: