Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOLD] BitGold | PoS | Launched | Rare - page 4. (Read 32482 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 102
Can't sync anymore either.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Hi,

Bad news...

We spoke to our datacenter and we seem to have some hardware failures somewhere.
All mined coins are safe. We're working on getting the servers back online ASAP.

Oooohhh my, glad my coin is safe, GL
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
My wallet finished downloading the chain, and is connected to 5 nodes, but it says "out of sync"

?

-Brian
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi,

Bad news...

We spoke to our datacenter and we seem to have some hardware failures somewhere.
All mined coins are safe. We're working on getting the servers back online ASAP.
Anyone still around?

Im here bro and quietly mining away with one of my little rigs lol. Im sure this coin goes to PoS on Monday or sumink. What happens from there I don't know!!!

Dev is there a multipool ready? Whats the new plan as the old one didnt plan out?
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Anyone still around?
I hereby confirm I got my remaining part of the IPO. Thank you, dev! Please. keep up the good work.

Suggestion to devs and the whole community: Poloniex recently issued their own coin, also GOLD. They are selling real gold for it on a fixed rate and the price of the coin is stable as golditself. I have not seen any altcoin, even bitcoin, being on a same level for two weeks so far. I strongly suggest to devs to buy gold and start selling it for GOLD coins on a fixed rate. I suggest 1 gram of gold = 1 GOLD coin.  And if they apply discount, let's say 5% above gold price, the GOLD coins price will skyrocket and stay stable and high.

+1! Excellent suggestion!
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Any update?
What are we 9 days from POS now?
I hereby confirm I got my remaining part of the IPO. Thank you, dev! Please. keep up the good work.

Suggestion to devs and the whole community: Poloniex recently issued their own coin, also GOLD. They are selling real gold for it on a fixed rate and the price of the coin is stable as golditself. I have not seen any altcoin, even bitcoin, being on a same level for two weeks so far. I strongly suggest to devs to buy gold and start selling it for GOLD coins on a fixed rate. I suggest 1 gram of gold = 1 GOLD coin.  And if they apply discount, let's say 5% above gold price, the GOLD coins price will skyrocket and stay stable and high.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
How many part of ipo we will received at all?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi,
I have still not received my second part of the IPO.
This is my address: GgkSGgYeS1U7tTSGzUJ86QwLAFsbpscp6m

Please check if you have the right amount now.

Wots happened to obsfuscode? not getting a payout it seems stuck Huh Huh Huh

I am not sure. I will try to message them soon.
Wots happened to obsfuscode? not getting a payout it seems stuck Huh Huh Huh
Hi,
I have still not received my second part of the IPO.
This is my address: GgkSGgYeS1U7tTSGzUJ86QwLAFsbpscp6m
Don't want to be negative, but are you working on a wallet compiled under SSL 1.0.1g, due to the heartbleed bug?

Yes, we are looking into it now.

just got the rest of my ipo GOLD too.

i understand it's tough to please everyone and live up to the "Golden" standard of currency.  at least the OP has been pretty straight forward and have launched this coin as promised. 

now it's up to the community to push the coin and determine what the value should be. 

if not, then at least have the patience to let things come to be.

the OP technically don't owe us anything anymore.  just our trust that he'll deliver more features and more ways to let us help push the coin in the future.

just keep trying your hardest.

Thanks, that is pretty much spot on. At the moment we are trying to get some money through various things to get some more features. It may just take a while as we do not have the support we really anticipated.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
just got the rest of my ipo GOLD too.

i understand it's tough to please everyone and live up to the "Golden" standard of currency.  at least the OP has been pretty straight forward and have launched this coin as promised. 

now it's up to the community to push the coin and determine what the value should be. 

if not, then at least have the patience to let things come to be.

the OP technically don't owe us anything anymore.  just our trust that he'll deliver more features and more ways to let us help push the coin in the future.

just keep trying your hardest.
Don't want to be negative, but are you working on a wallet compiled under SSL 1.0.1g, due to the heartbleed bug?
Sorry about not announcing the second round of payments I completely forgot to put it here. If there are any problems with them please message me.
Other than that I think the wallets are fixed now, if anyone still has this problem please say so.
As for the future of this coin we are working on raising some capital so we can hit an exchange and bring up some services.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Ok i received 8.3 gold
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Dev good job. Wallet work now. Thanks. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: