Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOLD] BitGold | PoS | Launched | Rare - page 3. (Read 32482 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Activity: 458
Merit: 102
Any update on wallet fix?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hey,

since nobody is mining gold atm we're setting one miner constantly on gold now... it's not much power, just about 400k but it should be enough to keep transactions alive...

I wish dev could give us a short info about the current situation in the post.

cheers,
f0o
glad to hear that the dev is looking into it.

@Dev: if you need assistance or help, feel free to PM us. Our devs already helped out a couple of other coins with all sorts of issues or change-requests.

BitGold is a nice currency, we hope it will establish soon Smiley

Welp - this is apparently another dead coin. Shame - I was solo mining this because I thought it had a bright future.

Dev - if you need assistance, please feel free to ask here - there are plenty of people willing to help with issues. This has potential!

Real shame if this dies Sad

+1! Agreed. Wonder what happened? Just vanished - didn't seem like an under-active Dev either. Undecided

I know if u message him he always messages gets back to you. I messaged him last week about progress and he said he was gathering btc to pay for the coin to go straight on Mint Pal

That's encouraging, but if he doesn't maintain a presence here on this thread, he's going to end up losing a lot of miners/interest. I really thought ... well, I don't know exactly - but I was about to give up completely. I spent a lot of hours with my measly little miner getting my ~68 GOLD. Now the wallet won't even sync, so I can't continue. And it seems kind of a waste to pay for a listing on an exchange, when no one can mine. I hope it all gets straightened out, because I think this can go places.
Activity: 635

@Dev: if you need assistance or help, feel free to PM us. Our devs already helped out a couple of other coins with all sorts of issues or change-requests.

Welp - this is apparently another dead coin. Shame - I was solo mining this because I thought it had a bright future.

Dev - if you need assistance, please feel free to ask here - there are plenty of people willing to help with issues. This has potential!

+1! Agreed. Wonder what happened? Just vanished - didn't seem like an under-active Dev either. Undecided

I know if u message him he always messages gets back to you. I messaged him last week about progress and he said he was gathering btc to pay for the coin to go straight on Mint Pal

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Gold need time

Dev - Working on sync issue? Progress? Obfuscode pool stuck on block 9689 - just like my wallet...  Undecided

bump ...

Bumpity-bump-bump?

Dang - this one seemed full of promise, too.  Embarrassed

I sent the dev a screenshot of the wallet and sync issues the other day and got a reply very late on Friday night. He's looking into it so hopefully a fix is coming soon  Cool

Yeah - I did the same, and he responded to me as well. But I think "dead air" isn't good. Just a "Hey - Still looking into it." would go a long way.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Dev - Working on sync issue? Progress? Obfuscode pool stuck on block 9689 - just like my wallet...  Undecided

bump ...

Bumpity-bump-bump?

I sent the dev a screenshot of the wallet and sync issues the other day and got a reply very late on Friday night. He's looking into it so hopefully a fix is coming soon  Cool

bump ...

Bumpity-bump-bump?

bump ...
Are people still having sync problems? Please PM me with pictures.

Will check whem Im back from work, whats POA now?
We're back!

Sorry for the downtime, we had a datacenter outage.
All systems are now online again and we're glad to see people mining again Smiley

BTW Out of Sync... we're at blockheight 9,689 this right?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Are people still having sync problems? Please PM me with pictures.
Pages:
Jump to: