Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 19. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Hi,
      AllCoin's XGR wallet can sync now.

Please withdraw asap.

Yep, I can confirm that, I just got my withdraw.

I can confirm to, that I got my XGR withdraw.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Hi,

Please withdraw asap.

Yep, I can confirm that, I just got my withdraw.
Activity: 178
allcoin.ca
Hi,

Please withdraw asap.
I just got reply from Allcoin:

"Do you have XGR wallet?
Our XGR can’t sync, please give me some nodes."

Now sending them this:

12:17:24
getpeerinfo

12:17:24
[
{
"addr" : "85.214.234.254:21192",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1451560644,
"lastrecv" : 1451560644,
"conntime" : 1451560549,
"version" : 60013,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:1.0.0/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 521636,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "80.235.7.253:21192",
"lastsend" : 1451560628,
"lastrecv" : 1451560629,
"conntime" : 1451560561,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:1.0.1.2/",
},
{
"addr" : "62.75.210.162:21192",
"lastsend" : 1451560628,
"lastrecv" : 1451560629,
"conntime" : 1451560622,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:1.0.0/",
}
]

Bye
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Hey dev, how is everything going? Any upcoming news regarding coin?

Do you have real plans with this?

Roll Eyes
Hello

Did anybody got the withdraws?

I withdrawed before new site (on the old one) but newer got it. Is there a working blockhain explorer for checking txid? Thx

Update! It's a message from allcoin.com:

Important Notice About the Allcoin.com Takeover

Dear Allcoin customers, thank you and other customers being with us until now, we did have troubles a month ago and we have to close the exchange temporarily.

Our team has received an offer from a very strong company in the industry. After comprehensive consideration, we believe that the acquisition will be Allcoin's best choice.

The new website will replace Allcoin's site system, all user accounts will be reserved. However due to the system switching user assets will not be transferred directly to the new platform, therefore please make sure to withdraw all your Allcoin digital currency funds within 30 days.

Because we've sold out the domain, so we'll use another domain to withdraw you coins in one or two weeks, then you can find the withdraw domain on this page. We'll try our best to fix the wallets and withdraw your coins.

Thank you for your support. In future new AllCoin.com will provide a better service for you!

AllCoin Dev team.

2015-12-16

Update! It's a message from allcoin.com:

Important Notice About the Allcoin.com Takeover

Dear Allcoin customers, thank you and other customers being with us until now, we did have troubles a month ago and we have to close the exchange temporarily.

Our team has received an offer from a very strong company in the industry. After comprehensive consideration, we believe that the acquisition will be Allcoin's best choice.

The new website will replace Allcoin's site system, all user accounts will be reserved. However due to the system switching user assets will not be transferred directly to the new platform, therefore please make sure to withdraw all your Allcoin digital currency funds within 30 days.

Because we've sold out the domain, so we'll use another domain to withdraw you coins in one or two weeks, then you can find the withdraw domain on this page. We'll try our best to fix the wallets and withdraw your coins.

Thank you for your support. In future new AllCoin.com will provide a better service for you!

AllCoin Dev team.

2015-12-16
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
Update! Allcoin.com is maintaning its website. I do not know whether they will run away with the remaining coins or really fixing the problems with the exchange. I will check the site offen and will report when everything is in place.

hmm...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450306.320

I choose cryptopia over allcoin.

wallet on cryptopia has maintenance status.

I checked today, status is OK.
Also the time when i was posting this, wallet deposits and withdrawals worked.

Yobit is also a solid option for now.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!
Hi,

It will cost 0.1 BTC to get listed on Yobit, maybe you should move there?

Should we have another exchange? Yobit is good, but I do not thing there would be much volume there. Maybe I am wrong. Anyone have an oppinion, please share!

During that time, you can check our twitter feed: @GoldReservecoin!
Update! Allcoin.com is maintaning its website. I do not know whether they will run away with the remaining coins or really fixing the problems with the exchange. I will check the site offen and will report when everything is in place.

hmm...

wallet on cryptopia has maintenance status.
Hi,

It will cost 0.1 BTC to get listed on Yobit, maybe you should move there?
any new plans? any promote action? I still stake and trade on allcoin
Yes, I will renew the coin in a way everyone will be cheerful about! I am in line with the new developers, they are studying cryptocurrencies and will change GoldReserve soon. There should be a hardfork but everything will be announced when development will be in the final stage.

Keep your coins, you will be needed soon! Cool

Great news Smiley can't wait...

+1

Great work dev, we are holding&staking our coins.

Opened my wallet for some mining!!!

The rich list link does not work anymore - How do we get this fixed ?

Hi, blockexplorer with richlist cost 0,2 BTC for a year. It seems low amount but I have to collect money for the development of GoldReserve and the developers aren't cheap! I will give you a block explorer soon, but now that is not the first priority.

P.S.: Under developers I mean serious grown up adults, who's profession is software engineer and not full time student. I am serious about changing GoldReserve in a big way, therefore I have to invest serious money in it. Money doesn't come easy in these days so my options are limited. Of course, because of my limited money supply, change will come slowly, but I am on it!

P.S.2.: I am open for any investor related info, I would like to negotiate with an Angel Investor. At this stage I have 2 professional sotware engineers, they can renew the coin within 2 months plus 1/2 month test period. Then it will be ready to public use. The new concept will consist of a POS 4.0 system, a new financial service idea where you can fund any cause, company or individual without giving away your money!

Great news dev.

BTW, is this donation address still valid:
GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9

Yes, the donation address is valid!
Yes, I will renew the coin in a way everyone will be cheerful about! I am in line with the new developers, they are studying cryptocurrencies and will change GoldReserve soon. There should be a hardfork but everything will be announced when development will be in the final stage.

+1

Hi, blockexplorer with richlist cost 0,2 BTC for a year. It seems low amount but I have to collect money for the development of GoldReserve and the developers aren't cheap! I will give you a block explorer soon, but now that is not the first priority.

P.S.: Under developers I mean serious grown up adults, who's profession is software engineer and not full time student. I am serious about changing GoldReserve in a big way, therefore I have to invest serious money in it. Money doesn't come easy in these days so my options are limited. Of course, because of my limited money supply, change will come slowly, but I am on it!

P.S.2.: I am open for any investor related info, I would like to negotiate with an Angel Investor. At this stage I have 2 professional sotware engineers, they can renew the coin within 2 months plus 1/2 month test period. Then it will be ready to public use. The new concept will consist of a POS 4.0 system, a new financial service idea where you can fund any cause, company or individual without giving away your money!

Great news dev.

BTW, is this donation address still valid:
GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9

+1

Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

+1

hmm...

For me withdrawing some other coins worked a few days ago, but XGR doesn't. I think they wont run away. There are problems with this exchange for months, I think they will finnaly fix it now.
I hope so! Anyway I wrote a support ticket about the new nodes, if they can not sync their wallet.

For me withdrawing some other coins worked a few days ago, but XGR doesn't. I think they wont run away. There are problems with this exchange for months, I think they will finnaly fix it now.
It is hard to say it loud, but Allcoin.com became a non adviced Exchange! They stopped responding and they did not allow withdrawals!

PLEASE DO NOT USE THAT EXCHANGE ANY MORE!
Pages:
Jump to: