Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 21. (Read 164088 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Nice to finaly see some activity here  Cool
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
You could crowd sale some to add to the fund. It does need to get on bittrex though.

I tried crowd sale or starting a new campaign on indigogo, but people gave me negative comments on selling the premine above the market price.

I am intend to revive GoldReserve as an investment coin, using an interesting new idea, one of my friends want to implement to his coin. We are negotiating the terms how can I use part of his idea to create my vision.

(in a nutshell, I intend to create a POS system like NXT do, you can give your POS earnings to a wallet (a person) which can give you % back, and as a wallet with a lots of coins most likely get daily POS rewards, you can get more daily as you can get as an idividual. The rest is a secret, I can not tell you more, but it is a really exciting project! If he can get the programmer and the funds from angel investors, I can negotiate with his programmer to implement it to GoldReserve as well!)

This is great news and I look forward to the results. Good luck. In the meantime, we must still trading and staking Smiley
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!
You could crowd sale some to add to the fund. It does need to get on bittrex though.

I tried crowd sale or starting a new campaign on indigogo, but people gave me negative comments on selling the premine above the market price.

I am intend to revive GoldReserve as an investment coin, using an interesting new idea, one of my friends want to implement to his coin. We are negotiating the terms how can I use part of his idea to create my vision.

(in a nutshell, I intend to create a POS system like NXT do, you can give your POS earnings to a wallet (a person) which can give you % back, and as a wallet with a lots of coins most likely get daily POS rewards, you can get more daily as you can get as an idividual. The rest is a secret, I can not tell you more, but it is a really exciting project! If he can get the programmer and the funds from angel investors, I can negotiate with his programmer to implement it to GoldReserve as well!)
hi, is there no block explorer or nodes? I am unable to sync my wallet.

thanks

Hi, my wallet is always syncing. I tested the wallet on win XP, win 7, win 8.1. It is working. Sometimes, there is a conflict with the firewall or anti-virus software. You should let goldreserve qt.exe through them.

Also, the conf file belong to users/"your username"/appdata/roaming/goldreserve
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Activity: 90
hi, is there no block explorer or nodes? I am unable to sync my wallet.

thanks
Activity: 164
i'm using the conf from op but still got no connections.
i'm in already it's an interesting project already bought some

Hi, where did you buy the coins? Someone said allcoin.com can not process withdraws and deposits...?? Can you confirm or deny that?

i bought them there but i haven't done any deposits or withdrawals of xgr yet.
if i do so i will let you know about it.

Hi, where did you buy the coins? Someone said allcoin.com can not process withdraws and deposits...?? Can you confirm or deny that?
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
dev, is there any movement regarding the future of this coin?

I am still looking for a developer to go forward, but none of the ones I asked wanted to help me. I have a new candidate, but I still need to find a right time to approach him. He is hungarian so I can meet him face to face.

I am still looking for the possibility to renew this coin and I have a few things in my mind!

On the time beeing, if someone need money, sell your GoldReserve coins, if you can put the wallet away with a 1000 or 10000 coins then do it, I am still finding the way to make GoldReserve a decent altcoin!
so the goldreservefund has 5,67 euro worth of gold?

Jackyy is right, we have 7 gramms of Gold and 5,67 Eur on the Goldreserve Fund. As I stated on the first post, I wanted to use the premine to buy gold as the price of the coin rise, but at that time there were too many scamcoins around and people was suspicious, so GoldReserve did not get as much appreciation as I expected.
dev, is there any movement regarding the future of this coin?
Activity: 65

Wow, massive. Lol.  Tongue

i'm just asking maybe i'm missunderstanding somethiing on the website.

There is 0.007 Kg of gold too (about 255 USD)

i'm just asking maybe i'm missunderstanding somethiing on the website.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: