Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 22. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!
Can i ask how many coins are in circulation right now and how much gold you will buy?
What kind of gold i mean 999,9 or 14karat or 18karat?

Hi, at the moment we have around 17 million coins in circulation and at the marketplace there are only 999,9 gold are available.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Can i ask how many coins are in circulation right now and how much gold you will buy?
What kind of gold i mean 999,9 or 14karat or 18karat?
We are patient people and still here ;-)

I fould my XGR wallet can not login. show below information. how to solve this problem?

Any help will be highly appreciation.

" Assertion failed
program:
F:\XGR\GoldReserve-QT_ XGR_win32\GoldReserve-qt.exe
file:src/kernel.cpp,line 372

Expression: pindex->pprew// pindex->Getblockhash()==
(!fTestNet? hashGenesisBlock:hashGenesisBlockTestNet)"[/color]

Ok, where did you get the exe? From the first page or you compiled yourself?

I am testing the precompiled wallet from first page and it starts for the 3rd attempt without problem and it sync. I tested it on Windows 8.1 and on XP as well.

I got the exe from below link. wallet Uploaded: 2014-06-22 18:02:52, Is there other new version wallet for windows? if yes,please let me know the link.thanks!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/61y97emi36dzs0o/GoldReserve-QT_XGR_win32.zip

There is only a future wallet, not published yet. You can use that wallet, there is nothing wrong with it. Try to put the goldreserve.conf file to the right folder and start the wallet 3 times if you start it for the first time!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

I fould my XGR wallet can not login. show below information. how to solve this problem?

" Assertion failed
program:

I am testing the precompiled wallet from first page and it starts for the 3rd attempt without problem and it sync. I tested it on Windows 8.1 and on XP as well.

[/quote

I got the exe from below link. wallet Uploaded: 2014-06-22 18:02:52, Is there other new version wallet for windows? if yes,please let me know the link.thanks!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/61y97emi36dzs0o/GoldReserve-QT_XGR_win32.zip

" Assertion failed
program:

Activity: 27

" Assertion failed
program:

Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This coin has great potential if it can market it'self better and get listed a few prominent exchanges.
A lot of ppl instantly think an attempt to back an alt with real world assets is instantly a scam. what will be your underlying message to clarify your stance.

Well, if someone claiming that there is a big company behind his coin and 10,000 USD or 100,000 USD is spent for backing up that coin then I have a doubt.
I tried to raise funds by selling my premine to buy Gold with that fund.
Unfortunately, at that time, there was a wave of scams, a tsunami of tricking people out of their money by throwing new and shiny altcoins to the market, so people were sceptical.
Now, that there are big companies try to start their new, gold backed cryptocurrency, people are rethink the idea of a gold backed coin. Hope that in a near future, I can arrange to get a company backing up my coin!
Activity: 2
A lot of ppl instantly think an attempt to back an alt with real world assets is instantly a scam. what will be your underlying message to clarify your stance.
Is there any solid plans to get this on Bittrex or Cryptsy or other main exchanges heck even CCEX? I have some coins and would like to trade them.

Hey RattleBalls!

Bittrex is asking 3 BTC for adding Goldreserve, which is not affordable to me, Cryptsy denied my request because of the premine and of course the low volume. Goldreserve was on C-cex but they remove it because of low daily volume.

In conclusion, if we want Goldreserve on any major exchange we need innovations, new members, daytraders as well.

I am working on a solution, but it will take time...

Hello DEV.

Your "neighbors"  started another gold backed coin. Seems that "backing coins" are gaining popularity.

chk. pls. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annaurum-project-x-1-xaur-0000426686186-g-gold-970586   

Hey, thanks for the update. I hope that won't be another goldcoin scam. There was a few out there. I will follow them and then we will see what happens.
I am still looking for a hungarian developer who can help me with my coin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Shit, don't know how to get this thread & community more active...

Any NBA fans here? Who ya got in finals, Cavs or Warriors? Smiley
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
Is there any solid plans to get this on Bittrex or Cryptsy or other main exchanges heck even CCEX? I have some coins and would like to trade them.

Hey RattleBalls!

Bittrex is asking 3 BTC for adding Goldreserve, which is not affordable to me, Cryptsy denied my request because of the premine and of course the low volume. Goldreserve was on C-cex but they remove it because of low daily volume.

In conclusion, if we want Goldreserve on any major exchange we need innovations, new members, daytraders as well.

Hello DEV.

Your "neighbors"  started another gold backed coin. Seems that "backing coins" are gaining popularity.

chk. pls. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annaurum-project-x-1-xaur-0000426686186-g-gold-970586   

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
This coin needs more promotion, more hype, more movement, more active dev & community....

!!!!
Activity: 780
Merit: 501
it's a waste to pay 3BTC for a Bittrex listing. Due to low turnover they will remove the coin as quick as they added it.

Agree, don't waste your money or time there.  It's a low volume exchange.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Success in crypto means having a good product (XGR looks like it could be awesome!!!), crypto coins needs smaller and bigger marketing campaigns and it needs a hype. Especially without the last two points there will be no success.

I guess it's a waste to pay 3BTC for a Bittrex listing. Due to low turnover they will remove the coin as quick as they added it.
Activity: 118

Hey RattleBalls!

Why not take a collection (community donation at add it) to pay the 3 btc or 700$ to add to bittrex? This coin could do awesome on Bittrex like Rattleballs suggested.

Hey RattleBalls!

Activity: 150
Mesterlovesz1974  can you send request for add XGR to yobit.net   ?
Pages:
Jump to: