Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 49. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Wow big miner just jumped into the bandwagon, network hashrate is now over 3GHs
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
yah  good news Smiley

you buy it 66€ and the value is 24€  Huh
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
XGR needs a good trading platform.How to don't consider bittrex?

They tried to get it listed on bittrex, Bittrex lists coins only when bribed by the devs.
The dev did not want to pay any bribes so it is not listed on bittrex.

Actually I have a different view.
Willing to pay for BTC increase COINS in the list, this is also a sign of confidence.
Activity: 420
I checked the daily audit but the new total amount will not show till midnight.

Despite that I am submiting the Gold Account where the gold is stored!

It is official now GoldReserve is backed by GOLD!!

GOLDRESERVEFUND

Ok, daily audit is up-to-date, everything is in its rightful place!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

They tried to get it listed on bittrex, Bittrex lists coins only when bribed by the devs.
The dev did not want to pay any bribes so it is not listed on bittrex.

Bittrex constantly refusing XGR because of the premine or some similar reasons. We have other priorities, personally I do not like the system they created for choosing coins lately. I hate begging either. I think XGR is good enough for even Mintpal!

And last, I did everything what they ask for listing on Bittrex. But nothing happened so far. Now, other priorities are much more important then get on Bittrex!

If you want to have a decent exchange please vote on all the exchanges I listed on the first page!
Activity: 267
Dev, now the goldfund is opened and public.

What is your plan now? How will it be funded weekly? Selling the premine amount slowly, using stake interest and the premine funds for gold stay untouched for a while?

Lots of questions but they are necessary Smiley

To add to this, please post every gold purchase transaction on the main page and keep it updated along with accessing the account for public viewing. This is very important.

As I suggested, if the premine is just sold off the it will only back the coin up so much and once it's gone it's gone! At least if it's staked and the stake interest if sold off to buy gold this coin would have no limits, each time the lowest possible price will get higher and higher making it impossible for the market to crash

Well, thats an interesting theory. The problem is that there will be around 2 million premine which will be staked, and thats only 200k ANNUALLY! Thats not enough for buying any relevant amount of Gold...For reference, I had to sell 50k XGR to buy 2 gramms of Gold...

What is your plan now? How will it be funded weekly? Selling the premine amount slowly, using stake interest and the premine funds for gold stay untouched for a while?

The stake interest won't be enough for even 1 gramm of gold weekly! If I calculate the stake amount that willb e around 4700 XGR for a week, IF it is working like a normal interest. But its not, so stake interest can be used, but can not rely on.

I have to sell the premine weekly to buy a few gramms. Thats the plan now, later I will have some better ideas, but now thats is how it should work!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

To add to this, please post every gold purchase transaction on the main page and keep it updated along with accessing the account for public viewing. This is very important.

As I suggested, if the premine is just sold off the it will only back the coin up so much and once it's gone it's gone! At least if it's staked and the stake interest if sold off to buy gold this coin would have no limits, each time the lowest possible price will get higher and higher making it impossible for the market to crash
Activity: 422

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Goldreserve for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=XGR

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
I checked the daily audit but the new total amount will not show till midnight.

Despite that I am submiting the Gold Account where the gold is stored!

It is official now GoldReserve is backed by GOLD!!

GOLDRESERVEFUND
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Play for a period of time the coin, think technology is not important.A lot of people in the hard copy and make new COINS, no team really focus on their own long-term development.It can be said that is not worth holding 99% of the COINS.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
hashrate suddenly rise to 3ghs, someone please contact bittrex to add this coin  Smiley

It's killing me. This deserves to be listed more than half the shit coins on there.  they just posted a delisted bunch of shit coins. Now they will have room for XGR.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
hashrate suddenly rise to 3ghs, someone please contact bittrex to add this coin  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Transfer successfully landed on Gold account, I already bought 2 gramms of Gold. I have to wait for the daily audit, cause it is happening in every 24h. So for tomorrow, you will see the 2 Gramms of Gold on the account!

Happy trading fellows!

Please do not forget to vote on the sites I set on the first post!! (Mintpal, Poloniex, Hitbit, etc.)

Also, do not forget to check ALL the exchanges for good bargain on GoldReserve, we have Allcoin.com, C-cex.com, Kingcoiny.com!!

Excellent News!!! good time to buy
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Transfer successfully landed on Gold account, I already bought 2 gramms of Gold. I have to wait for the daily audit, cause it is happening in every 24h. So for tomorrow, you will see the 2 Gramms of Gold on the account!

Happy trading fellows!

Please do not forget to vote on the sites I set on the first post!! (Mintpal, Poloniex, Hitbit, etc.)

Also, do not forget to check ALL the exchanges for good bargain on GoldReserve, we have Allcoin.com, C-cex.com, Kingcoiny.com!!

Awesome news! Very much looking forward to seeing this progress. Good work dev  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: