Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 50. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Transfer successfully landed on Gold account, I already bought 2 gramms of Gold. I have to wait for the daily audit, cause it is happening in every 24h. So for tomorrow, you will see the 2 Gramms of Gold on the account!

Happy trading fellows!

Please do not forget to vote on the sites I set on the first post!! (Mintpal, Poloniex, Hitbit, etc.)

Also, do not forget to check ALL the exchanges for good bargain on GoldReserve, we have Allcoin.com, C-cex.com, Kingcoiny.com!!

Cool.... post the link when its ready.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Great news dev Smiley

Keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Transfer successfully landed on Gold account, I already bought 2 gramms of Gold. I have to wait for the daily audit, cause it is happening in every 24h. So for tomorrow, you will see the 2 Gramms of Gold on the account!

Happy trading fellows!

Please do not forget to vote on the sites I set on the first post!! (Mintpal, Poloniex, Hitbit, etc.)

Also, do not forget to check ALL the exchanges for good bargain on GoldReserve, we have Allcoin.com, C-cex.com, Kingcoiny.com!!

Great news dev!!!

Looks like I'm one of the biggest miner of this coin right now. We need the big boys to move in.
Activity: 176
Activity: 420

Happy trading fellows!

yep... right, it was 3ghs++ when block reward still high
legendary
This really needs to get on mint or Bitttrex to bring in mass btc.  Cool

hi

there is a problem : under 3g hasrate  bittrex do not add xgr  :/

rhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That's bullshit. The coin had much more than 3GHash all the weeks before.
Soon the hashrate will be 0 because XGR goes POS only.

And if i'm not wrong Bittrex also hosts coins which are POS only coins.
This really needs to get on mint or Bitttrex to bring in mass btc.  Cool

hi

there is a problem : under 3g hasrate  bittrex do not add xgr  :/

rhaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Activity: 132
This really needs to get on mint or Bitttrex to bring in mass btc.  Cool

Yeah lots of shit coins are added within 24h after launch or sometimes at launch and XGR is neglected although it's very innovative and will be backed by the precious metal gold ...

It's nice that the developer is getting all his ducks in order. That will serve well as the coin grows in the crypto awareness.
legendary

Yeah lots of shit coins are added within 24h after launch or sometimes at launch and XGR is neglected although it's very innovative and will be backed by the precious metal gold ...

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
This coin might be a hidden gem.

Backed by real gold it will have somesthing what all other coins currently in existance don't have.

A real inner value!

As long as dev keeps going there is unlimited potential here!

Backed by real gold it will have somesthing what all other coins currently in existance don't have.

A real inner value!

Dev how is the gold / money transfer? Any news here?

Not yet, it will be there around 3 -4 workdays, which means till friday I hope!

(I on duty with my 7 months old boy, so I am a bit ready-only atm)
legendary

A real inner value!

Dev how is the gold / money transfer? Any news here?
Dev should be transparent, as this coin price goes up there will be fud'ster.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
yes, marketing is most important. dev,you should advertise at least with some banner on altcoin calendar or some places with huge mining audience. if URO can do it with urea ,XGR can with GOLD definitely . advertise on pools , mining calculators, mining blogs,forums. good explanation with good proofs gold backing up the XGR
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
So many COINS.Technology innovation seems to be not important.
The most important should be marketing.
hi dev

agree with you  (2 rigs on 69xx)

BUT  who are the 50k xgr  sold for buy gold?  part of 4M premine  or interest of premine?

Wink

dont delete this mess this time Wink
Didn't find what's so special about.

Grin old algo no innovation

Hmm. This algo is perfect, this coin can be mined with older and new GPU-s as well. X15 and newer algos not optimized for older cards (5xxx,6xxx Radeon)!

And innovation is a gamechanger! Period.  Cool Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Didn't find what's so special about.

Grin old algo no innovation
Pages:
Jump to: