Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 46. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
с XGR у вас есть реальные деньги, бэк-монета.
у меня кроме обещаний нет ничего
I have nothing but promises
ну и монеты еще http://prntscr.com/44zy80

I am sorry, but I do not understand russian. I do not understand where do so see only promises? Gold is there and will be more and more every week.

If you are saying that other altcoins have only promises I agree! They are all pump and dump coins, be on big exchanges for a few days, making huge volume then you loose money with them on the long run! Other devs just creating ton of shitcoins under different new accounts and they collect 5-10-100 BTC in each round, then they create another good for nothing coin!

I am really pissed sometimes when I see that. No, there is a coin which says, they need a boat, and because they admint that publicly, they are the most honest coin in krypto!!! And people actually belive in this bullshit!!

And here we are, strugling to go from 1 to 2, while this coin can be a big winner!

Keep at it dev, you have put A LOT of work into this!! Excellent coin been mining since block 16k and the progress has been amazing.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Network hashrate is currently above 3GH/s and difficulty just jumped.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
SGwar, yes, there were other attempts to back up a cryptocurrency with a tangible asset, but this system is simple and can be maintained easily! Also, this coin is more then a month old now, and scam devs do not stay with a coin which is not an immediate success! If my intensions were bad in the first place then I could abandon this project long time ago!

but indeed, I am here and trying hard to give something to the community! Hey, I still have the premine! There was a a marketing campaign, when volume and price was high enough for me to earn 20 or more BTC. So if I am here for the money, I could easily sell the premine and start another coin. Did that happen? NO! I am still stick to my coin and still want to make it a success!

Just think about it! Even with the low volume and price, the biggest achivement of this coin is that it is still here and has an active dev!! And now, Gold backup started, so we can show to anyone that we are near to reach the first Milestone!!

This are great news. Keep up the good work dev. I will surely donate some mined XGR.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Great dev, meanwhile why not start promote in some ptc site like bitvisitor, btcclicks, etc. just my suggestion  Smiley
Activity: 420
SGwar, yes, there were other attempts to back up a cryptocurrency with a tangible asset, but this system is simple and can be maintained easily! Also, this coin is more then a month old now, and scam devs do not stay with a coin which is not an immediate success! If my intensions were bad in the first place then I could abandon this project long time ago!

but indeed, I am here and trying hard to give something to the community! Hey, I still have the premine! There was a a marketing campaign, when volume and price was high enough for me to earn 20 or more BTC. So if I am here for the money, I could easily sell the premine and start another coin. Did that happen? NO! I am still stick to my coin and still want to make it a success!

Just think about it! Even with the low volume and price, the biggest achivement of this coin is that it is still here and has an active dev!! And now, Gold backup started, so we can show to anyone that we are near to reach the first Milestone!!
I asked you to explain why your coin will cost more than others   even if you have a kilogram of gold   why it will affect the price of the coin?

Ok, please read the first post. After that, think about that: 1 kg of Gold worth 1 kg of Gold!!!
That will back up the coin. So 1 kg of Gold will give us a buyback price of 168 sat. That means the price of this coin will not go under that price! That is why this coin is more precious then any other, because there is a floor price for the coin.
And as I will buy more and more gold, the mimimum price will go higher and higher. So the coin will worth more and more over time!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
stop trolling in russian! this is english forum!
write to eachother privat if you want to chat in russian
ty
Activity: 206
There's not much volume.
The COINS need to launch a large exchange.
Activity: 131
опять-же золото у него никак не повышает цену монеты у меня, может конечно я упоротый и чего-то не понимаю я готов отдать все свои монеты разрабу, если он мне в ответ даст золото
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Хм...  я думал тут все знают иностранный. При условии честности и правильности разраба в коем я не сомневаюсь. если будет хорошее обеспечение в виде золота... даже не знаю как объяснить... в случае кипиша разраб может раздать обеспечение всем у кого есть монеты. (пример правда не очень) При большом обеспечении у монеты будет большая стоимость в виде золота. все будут знать что к примеру есть 40 млн монет и в заначке у разраба в волте 40 кг золота. 1 млн будет стоить как один кг. Может где то дороже или дешевле смотря по ситуации. Только все это будет работать если разраб хороший человек.
зачем все дублируешь по русски? Хочешь всем показать что ты русский? Smiley
Дублирую для Русских, да и в первом посте написано то что все сообщения не на английском будут удаляться

пока я вижу только то что он продает премайн и покупает на него золото, лично для меня это никак не повышает стоимость монет
Путем не хитрых математических вычислений... Как минимум, чем больше золота будет тем выше цена одной монеты.
почему  цена будет выше?

почему золото у него в кармане повысит цену?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
зачем все дублируешь по русски? Хочешь всем показать что ты русский?  Smiley
Путем не хитрых математических вычислений...  Как минимум, чем больше золота будет тем выше цена одной монеты. Это условие будет выполняться только при честном и правильном разработчике.
А русскому могу обучить бесплатно Smiley

A Russian can teach for free  Wink
I asked you to explain why your coin will cost more than others   even if you have a kilogram of gold   why it will affect the price of the coin?

I am sorry, but I do not understand russian. I do not understand where do so see only promises? Gold is there and will be more and more every week.

If you are saying that other altcoins have only promises I agree! They are all pump and dump coins, be on big exchanges for a few days, making huge volume then you loose money with them on the long run! Other devs just creating ton of shitcoins under different new accounts and they collect 5-10-100 BTC in each round, then they create another good for nothing coin!

I am really pissed sometimes when I see that. No, there is a coin which says, they need a boat, and because they admint that publicly, they are the most honest coin in krypto!!! And people actually belive in this bullshit!!

And here we are, strugling to go from 1 to 2, while this coin can be a big winner!

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Goldreserve for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=XGR

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
Activity: 422
I do not understand why the price should rise if you buy gold?

Я не понимаю, почему цена должна вырасти если вы покупаете золото?

Ну есть у вас золото и чего?

No other crypto that I know of is backed with physical gold. It's a mix of old school sound money vs new school. Nowadays new coins only go up in value because of hype and false promises from devs, with XGR you have real money backing the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: