Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 45. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
What is the actual use of the coin?

Also,how to keep and increase the value of this coin?

if this coin is backed by gold,then,can we think that the value of total coin= the gold you bought?

So,how to get more and more gold? could you only sell the stake of coins in gold fund,in this way we will get more and more gold,the value of this coin will increase step by step.

Greenlife we just discussed that a few pages before. Coin price is driven by the market, so even if we have a minimum buyback price coin price can be much higher, just because of the trust and the further value increase when I buy gold every now and then.

Selling the stake is a good idea but the max stake can be only 250k coins a year! Which is not enough for buy a decent amount of Gold and as I did not get the stake right now in one amount, then it is not we can work with.

I will sell part of the premine to gain people's trust, then do some marketing, awareness campaign so the price may go up to  a level where I can sell the premine for a reasonable amount of BTC. That will help me to buy more gold.

Later, as the coin will have a bigger reputation I can buy gold with the donations the community give.

You should put a FAQ's section in the OP. Seems like a lot of people asking the same questions over and over. Then just tell them "read the OP".  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Actual use of the coin? We already have a merchant who accepts XGR! You can buy clothes, computer equipment with your coins!

IF you are interested in the big picture then I have a vision that this coin can be a real currency of some country as it has the ability to give a more stable price then Bitcoin or other altcoins give as it has a tangible asset behind it.

SGWar, I translated your conversation and I understand that you do not believe that I will buy back the coins when things goes down. I can not give you a bulletproof assurance for that because we do not know each other, but think about this.

1. None of the IPO holders sold their coins,
2. Premine is there, though I had a change to sell it for around 20 BTC and dissapear. I did not do that. (for me 20 BTC is 2 years salary)
3. Even the coin is not in an excellent coindition I am still here and trying to make it work...

Just sayin'
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

if this coin is backed by gold,then,can we think that the value of total coin= the gold you bought?

So,how to get more and more gold? could you only sell the stake of coins in gold fund,in this way we will get more and more gold,the value of this coin will increase step by step.

Greenlife we just discussed that a few pages before. Coin price is driven by the market, so even if we have a minimum buyback price coin price can be much higher, just because of the trust and the further value increase when I buy gold every now and then.

Selling the stake is a good idea but the max stake can be only 250k coins a year! Which is not enough for buy a decent amount of Gold and as I did not get the stake right now in one amount, then it is not we can work with.

I will sell part of the premine to gain people's trust, then do some marketing, awareness campaign so the price may go up to  a level where I can sell the premine for a reasonable amount of BTC. That will help me to buy more gold.

Later, as the coin will have a bigger reputation I can buy gold with the donations the community give.

It's a good marketing strategy. Just follow your plan and everything will be good.

Dev, have you tried to contact Cryptsy?
Can you be more specific on why Bittrex doesn't want to add us? Whats the main reason?

Hi, I tried Crypsy but they do not even answer to my email!

Bittrex answered that they can not tell me whether the coin will be added or not, and they sent me a copy/paste answer as well.

So no reason at all, at least I do not know why we are ignored...
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
hey! on mintpal possible vote every hour... lets do this
you are sure that everything depends on the vote?
Of course not, but at least it better to do something than doing nothing
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Can you be more specific on why Bittrex doesn't want to add us? Whats the main reason?

We don't really know why Bittrex rejects XGR. Maybe it's because of the premine amount. I guess they and many others don't understand that the premine will go 100% into the gold fund and the dev doesn't intend to just sell the premine and disappear with it (as it happens all the time with other coins).

Feel free to send a nice tweet to bittrex or send them an Email.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Forget mintpal it's an old exchange, beside that they will stop taking voting winners from 1st September onwards. I don't think enough time to achieve that.
I think backing gold only is not enough to increase the value of this coin, need to promote this coin so that can be accepted for payment on some sites would be good.

Activity: 27

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
you are sure that everything depends on the vote?
Activity: 11
, что является фактическое использование монеты?
or where?
Activity: 225
Good to see some gold here! ....not much but its better than nothing.

So, with that in mind. Down the road a great feature would be the ability for user to exchange coins for gold! That would certainly improve the value  Grin

I don't think this is a good idea  How would you keep out the coins that have been exchanged to gold out of circulation? If it can be done, it will be extremely deflationary.

There is a site where you can buy gold bars for bitcoin and some altcoins! I will contact them later and I will arrange that they will accept GoldReserve. At the moment we need some improvement to reach their requirements!
Dev, I came across this article http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/gold-companies-rushing-bitcoin/2014/07/11

Perhaps this would be an easier way to acquire gold and avoid transaction fees in your country?

Hi, I read that article a while ago, and I already have a Netagio account! The only thing I did not published that here, because we are only in the early stages of gold backup process! If I jump from gold account to gold account that may cause unnecessary panic.
Netagio sounds a good choise for later stages, when we will have more gold. And on the other hand they have only 100 gramm gold bars, which is out of reach atm (6,8 BTC each).

Activity: 47
Dev, I came across this article http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/gold-companies-rushing-bitcoin/2014/07/11

Perhaps this would be an easier way to acquire gold and avoid transaction fees in your country?
Activity: 422

So, with that in mind. Down the road a great feature would be the ability for user to exchange coins for gold! That would certainly improve the value  Grin

I don't think this is a good idea  How would you keep out the coins that have been exchanged to gold out of circulation? If it can be done, it will be extremely deflationary.
Activity: 479

Pages:
Jump to: