Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOOREO][ICO] ERC20: OREO COIN : Decentralized Career Platform! - page 2. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 101
To my mind in last 3 days of ICO there will be the biggest investment raise, because people have a tendency to rush in a last day of ICO and it helps them to shorten investment period
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Why not try and gain the support of your local, popular universities. ??
To enable students themselves to test the platform to draw conclusions. The users themselves, in fact, on which the platform is designed, will give you a free diagnosis of the product.
These are really interesting ideas that will be silly not to use. I think there will be enough volunteers, I would not have refused if I were offered to become at least a part of such a large team for a day.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
Is there any proof of collected funds?
I think each investor wants to get proof prior to invest in whatever project. Don't you think this way?

I cannot see anywhere on their website where the address is, but I think it does not mean that they are not telling the truth.  Though, there are already lots of history ICO faking their sales just to make watching investors believe that they are selling and hoping to trigger FOMO on these investors.  All we can do is wait and see what will happen next.

What do you guys think, will the team have time to collect the money? There is really not very much time left, well, not a little. In general, it is not clear why investors have calmed down, you need to shake them up, motivate them))

18 days is plenty of time.  Some investors wait for the last moment since they are still using their funds for other short term venture to profit.
Activity: 110
To enable students themselves to test the platform to draw conclusions. The users themselves, in fact, on which the platform is designed, will give you a free diagnosis of the product.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Good suggestion by the way. They can test idea by suggesting career opportunities for locals and after sucess we will discuss scalability of this idea
Activity: 122
What do you guys think, will the team have time to collect the money? There is really not very much time left, well, not a little. In general, it is not clear why investors have calmed down, you need to shake them up, motivate them))
I have recently been observing the development of the project, more precisely from the launch of ICO, at first I was impressed, everything was somehow very fast gaining speed, but now it has subsided, although the market situation allows it to grow. In general, it is not clear why investors have calmed down, you need to shake them up, motivate them))
It is not that easy to increase their confidence. You know, crypto is pumping and people prefer to invest in altcoins, but right now founders have to find new investors
Activity: 78
I have recently been observing the development of the project, more precisely from the launch of ICO, at first I was impressed, everything was somehow very fast gaining speed, but now it has subsided, although the market situation allows it to grow. In general, it is not clear why investors have calmed down, you need to shake them up, motivate them))
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Is there any proof of collected funds?
I think each investor wants to get proof prior to invest in whatever project. Don't you think this way?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Every day I see counter on website and Gooreo collect more and more money and soon soft cap will be reached. We have to be patient and that's it!

Yes. But too bad the current setup won't allow us to see the real figure of the current ETH receive during their presale, Since there's no way we can prove the legitimacy and authenticity of the amount they have raised so far,

Not unless the project lead post the ETH address where all buys in are collected.
Activity: 152
Hey, if I seek for a employee can I make a post on your platform now? How much should I pay for this service? Is it working app or not? I want to get promt answers
And where did you found developed application? Some kind of weird requirement, or am I not aware of where to place my applications? Tell me be kind where are you going to do it ??

As I understand, it is still in the process and only on paper information about the development ....
Activity: 574
Every day I see counter on website and Gooreo collect more and more money and soon soft cap will be reached. We have to be patient and that's it!
Activity: 70
There is still quite a bit left before the all-unanswered that hangs in my head, and everything will become clear. What is really worth in this project. Will it be another and bey platform? ..
Activity: 462
Hey, if I seek for a employee can I make a post on your platform now? How much should I pay for this service? Is it working app or not? I want to get promt answers
Well, you can start with very small amount to invest. I suggest you following rule: invest what you can afford to lose. In this case you won't be disappointed if you lose too much
Activity: 68
Hi guys) Who owns the information about the number of minimum investment, investment in the project? I can't find information)) I will be glad for any relevant answer) Thank you)
Or you just need try to invest and find out the answer to your question) Haha))) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 59
Hi guys) Who owns the information about the number of minimum investment, investment in the project? I can't find information)) I will be glad for any relevant answer) Thank you)
Activity: 294
The situation is actively developing, everything is gradually beginning to acquire new colors. I hope the work goes at full speed. I want to see an active team. Want updates and prospects. Work, guys, think, do not miss the wave!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
How are you going to introduce monetization? this point isn't clear for me. Will you take a fee for jobs placement and advertisement? Also you can take a fee for sucessful job match

Since there's no official confirmation about this question, It could be from advertising, Premium Membership, Sticky job listing Cheesy

There's no way to monetize this site rather than above mention, since its a free platform connecting employers and applicants

Please, tell me more how can I earn on this ICo being an investor? What is expected price of this coin let's say after 6-12 month?

There's no way to know the future of a project during its ICO Phase, Wait for it to get listed to see the real market price of each token.
Pages:
Jump to: